Another minigolf game (fun)

Ray S S

Silver Member
Nov 18, 2007
Port Huron, Mi.
Detector(s) used
Freedom Ace Coin Commander and Ace 250
OK folks here is another fun game of mini golf. I received this one from our friend Texastee
and she said I could post it if I wanted to, so here it is. For those of you that enjoy playing
the other one, you should enjoy this one too. Double the pleasure, double the fun. :laughing9:
Try your hand with this one. it is trickier than mine was and will really test your skill.
Enjoy.
Ray

OP
OP
Ray S S

Ray S S

Silver Member
Nov 18, 2007
Port Huron, Mi.
Detector(s) used
Thanks tee, I just realized that I missed putting the link on here and came back to do it. Sorry about that.
I feel kinda dumb for forgetting to put the most important part of the post. LOL.
I was interrupted in the middle of it and was talking about something else and hit the post button
before it was finished.
Ray

kurt-ks

Apr 13, 2010
south central Kansas
Detector(s) used
E-Trac,F75ltd,Explorer Se,G2
Thanks for the link :D Thought I had a good score on course 2,but looked and am in 57th place 8) oh well. Fun game :icon_thumright:

mlayers

Gold Member
Oct 29, 2007
Northern, OH
Detector(s) used
DFX, White PI, Bounty Hunter, Whites Surfmaster II and Excalibur II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
cool game it going ot take some time to figure how hard to shoot the ball.....Matt

OP
OP
Ray S S

Ray S S

Silver Member
Nov 18, 2007
Port Huron, Mi.
Detector(s) used
You're right about that magnet,. Seems like no matter how you try to outsmart it, it will still have enough
effect on it to mess up your aim. :laughing7: This is a real good game, and not an easy one to beat.

Thanks for trying.

Ray

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread