The Beep Goes On

Silver Member
Jan 11, 2006
Houston, TX
Detector(s) used
CTX3030, Excalibur II, V3i, TRX
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I recently upgraded to Windows 7 Ultimate and threw a vid together using Windows Movie Maker. It seemed to be much improved and was very fast. There are also add-ons you can get to provide fancier stuff.

I've also used SUPER and a few others, but I'm no expert.

SeaninNH

Bronze Member
Jul 16, 2010
New Hampshire USA
Detector(s) used
Fisher F70
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
If you are used to windows movie maker try Power Director. I use PD8 and LOVE IT! It's like movie make on steroids. It's just as simple as MM and has a lot of options.

I've tried Adobe Premier and a couple of other higher end programs. They were too involved for my limited video editing skills. I found Power Director quite simple to use and it more than meets my needs.

OP
OP
F

Felinepeachy

Thanks guys. Do either one of those programs allow you to save in multiple formats?

The Beep Goes On

Silver Member
Jan 11, 2006
Houston, TX
Detector(s) used
CTX3030, Excalibur II, V3i, TRX
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Felinepeachy said:
Thanks guys. Do either one of those programs allow you to save in multiple formats?

That usually ends up being the "issue."

This link is hard to find and the software is somewhat technical, but I've used this in the past...

http://www.erightsoft.com/S6Kg1.html ...this site tries to trick you into buying stuff while saying they offer a free complete version, but you have to wade through a bunch of pages. You are looking for this link, " Download SUPER © setup file" at the bottom of one of the pages you will go to. Just search each page for the SUPER download file links and you will find the right one...the download is a bit over 20MB.

(use at your own risk...I haven't tried the newest version)

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread