Bill Dance (fishing) bloopers

Ray S S

Silver Member
Nov 18, 2007
Port Huron, Mi.
Detector(s) used
Freedom Ace Coin Commander and Ace 250
Wow! That was so funny I couldn't stop laughing. The one where he had the fish hook in the hat and didn't
take it out before casting was so funny. When that lure got caught in his nose would hurt something awful.
also, when he ran into the trailer hitch on his chin bone, I could feel for him as I've done that going around
the back of my truck, especially on the job when your mind is on the job you are doing and the tool you need
it is easy to step too close to that hitch. LOL. Thanks for sharing a really good one. :thumbsup:

Ray

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Wherever there be treasure!
Detector(s) used
Older blue Excal with full mods, Equinox 800.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I use to watch him all the time when I was younger.........seemed like there was always something going wrong....too funny! Thanks.....brought to mind a few others that I remember......I think one of them he was in an older model Bomer Bass Boat, probably mid-70's.....and when he set the hook the entire seat shaft snapped and sent him into the water. :laughing7:

OP
OP
P.B. and Dylan

P.B. and Dylan

Dec 9, 2008
Berks Co. PA
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Tracker IV & GC1023
I used to watch him years ago and happened to stumble onto this video. It's just hilarious. I don't know what part is my favorite but I like the part where he says " Oh, it's past the barb.......call a doctor".

Michigan Badger

Gold Member
Oct 12, 2005
Northern, Michigan
Detector(s) used
willow stick
Primary Interest:
Other
Bill sure was funny and I liked his style. He just has a unique class way of doing things.

I must admit I often wondered how many of these things were staged. But it really doesn't matter. They sure are funny.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread