Omg, Its been a Monday!!!!

Chug And Red

Gold Member
Feb 18, 2010
Vancouver WA
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Chug)Whites Classic 5 ID, (Red Whites Coin master Pro)

Chug and Reds New Additions

Give It Up>> Garrett's AT Pro
Buttercup>> Garrett's Ace 250
Show Me the Money>> Garrets Ace 400
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I have had a really bad day starting at 3:22 pm, went into an apartment that I fully painted had the carpets and Linoleum replaced In September!! about 5000.00 of work, to do a work order a clogged tub!!! This apartment is a living Hell That I have to deal with Please Due to My Pissy attitude I have decided not to post for the rest of tonight And enjoy time with Red!!! Thanks Red for Mentioning it and I'm sorry for Being Bitchy with you tonight HH All Chug Yes men get that way sometimes too!!! and thanks for the Massage that I'm about to Receive!!!! ;D ;D ;D

desertfox

Bronze Member
Apr 16, 2007
Oklahoma
Detector(s) used
Whites, Tesoro, Fisher and Minelab
Best of luck to you, Chug. Been there and done that. Glad we no longer own rental units!

Daedalus

Feb 2, 2011
Strafford , Missouri
Detector(s) used
Minelab Sovereign GT / MineLab X-Terra 705
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Oh yes , the Rental home . How many times I had to go and fix things at my grandfathers rental homes to not want to go close as you are sure that you are going to see blood coming from under the doors !
And when you open said doors you have to step back for a few minutes or you will not make it in.

I have had to get a charcoal breathing mask to go in one place it was so bad . And yes no one would believe what you find in the places even if you could put it in print here. It would be taken off the lineup that is for sure .

OP
OP
Chug And Red

Chug And Red

Gold Member
Feb 18, 2010
Vancouver WA
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Chug)Whites Classic 5 ID, (Red Whites Coin master Pro)

Chug and Reds New Additions

Give It Up>> Garrett's AT Pro
Buttercup>> Garrett's Ace 250
Show Me the Money>> Garrets Ace 400
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I had a better day today, Red Gave Me a massage neck and shoulders we talked about my day more while she massaged me and I relaxed then went to work today.
This afternoon My boss said Lets take a walk, Cool ;D ;D we don't do this often and Its great to get a second opinion of the property, she was impressed with the progress that I and My new ground keeper have made!!!!

We went up to the latest turnover that we just had new carpet an vinyl put in to check out a new contractors work!!!! Learned a few things about a new type of vinyl that's on the market that does not require gluing it down it not good it slips and causes waves in it!!! I learn from My mistakes!!! She loved the larger size of the Pattern on it and The carpet color!!!

When a Little dog came running out of the apartment, that Pissed me off yesterday ( note dogs are not allowed ) This was Perfect timing!!! My boss started towards the Problem apartment And I told Her to Stop and Come Back and Talk to me ( another note You don't tell My boss to stop ) She looked at My face and Stopped came over and Said Tell me about it!!! She Is really great about reading People Just like red!! ;D ;D ;D I told her what I saw in the Apartment I can't mention any more!!! It is being take care of fairly giving the resident time to fix the Issues!!!!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread