OP
flip flop

flip flop

Mar 3, 2010
East of West OhiO
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
S.S.Tupperware said:
Who cares what he does... if i was makin 80 m I would have a harem , and act the fool for sure... sucks being poor.

Should I hit the mega millions and end up in Charlie's tax bracket......I'll be easily found. Look for me on a beach in Hilton Head Island SC, I'll be the chunky, sun burnt guy in the lawn chair next to the pile of empty Corona bottles. Yup I'm the guy directing the swam of md's combing the beach.....nothing in your pockets boys.
Harem sounds awesome, but I'm too scared of the wife.
Flip Flop

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Wherever there be treasure!
Detector(s) used
Older blue Excal with full mods, Equinox 800.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Charlie Sheen was 2 1/2 men, the show was always funny with him on it, he set the tone, just as he is doing now in the media. Say what you will about him, but he was/is a valuable presence they will never be able to replace. His image is what landed him the job and he's certainly marketing that same image very well in recent weeks. Think he's going to be black balled? I doubt it. Look how long they tolerated the situation in the name of "MONEY"......and Charlie Sheen makes people loads of "MONEY!"

Charlie Tuna, on the other hand, well he just sort of became another dead fish.

AU24K

Gold Member
Nov 19, 2006
Where good deeds are performed daily
Detector(s) used
Garrett Fortune Hunter, White's CoinMaster, Garrett American S3, Compass Coin Magnum and a couple of others you will only find in museums!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Charlie Sheen is off the chain. His "posse" just eggs him on. If you have the money, you can buy friends who will agree with you.

Why doesn't someone who cares about him put a muzzle on him? Family? REAL friends? Anyone?

Best,
Scott

FarmerChick

Bronze Member
Nov 10, 2010
North Carolina
Detector(s) used
BH LoneStar
AT PRO
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
whats wrong with that boy

He sure isn't a boy! He is an older man now and the party scene is just pathetic. Well guess you can call him a boy but his azz sure needs to grow up big time

all that money and ya f up your life...what a waste lol

mrs.oroblanco

Silver Member
Jan 2, 2008
Black Hills of South Dakota
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Lobo & Garrett Stinger
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I love 2-1/2 Men. I'm going to miss it - someone else besides Charlie Sheen is not going to do it for me. Oh, well, there are still all the re-runs that he will get money for. But, he's not "behaving badly" - he is sick. (and its probably from crack).

Charlie Sheen will probably be dead before the month is out.

Beth

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
mrs.oroblanco said:
I love 2-1/2 Men. I'm going to miss it - someone else besides Charlie Sheen is not going to do it for me. Oh, well, there are still all the re-runs that he will get money for. But, he's not "behaving badly" - he is sick. (and its probably from crack).

Beth

Charlie just filed 100 Milllion $ lawsuit, I bet he sticks around for it. :icon_thumright:

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Wherever there be treasure!
Detector(s) used
Older blue Excal with full mods, Equinox 800.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Treasure_Hunter said:
mrs.oroblanco said:

Beth

Charlie just filed 100 Milllion $ lawsuit, I bet he sticks around for it. :icon_thumright:
And beyond! :laughing7:

spartacus53

Banned
Jul 5, 2009
Whiting, NJ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Treasure_Hunter said:

I think so too :laughing7: At times he may seem a bit on the deranged side, but then again he made a ton of sense when he discussed his importance in making everyone, including himself a boatload of money. He is telling the suits at CBS they will all lose if everyone doesn't kiss and make up. From what I heard on his interview with Howard Stern, he may have good legal cause for his suit and win it outright. Like Charlie said earlier, it's time for everyone to park their ego's at the door and move forward.

FarmerChick

Bronze Member
Nov 10, 2010
North Carolina
Detector(s) used
BH LoneStar
AT PRO
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
money equals ego and power

he doesn't need money truly. he wants everyone to kiss his ass. I hope they don't. power play and nothing more but if legally he can win, then so be it...but I tell him to take a hike.

and I like his show. he is the show and it won't make it without him but geez, but life sure will go forward without the show LOL

OP
OP
flip flop

flip flop

Mar 3, 2010
East of West OhiO
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
spartacus53 said:
Treasure_Hunter said:

I think so too :laughing7: At times he may seem a bit on the deranged side, but then again he made a ton of sense when he discussed his importance in making everyone, including himself a boatload of money. He is telling the suits at CBS they will all lose if everyone doesn't kiss and make up. From what I heard on his interview with Howard Stern, he may have good legal cause for his suit and win it outright. Like Charlie said earlier, it's time for everyone to park their ego's at the door and move forward.

I agree with parking the egos, but Charlie seams to be driving an RV size ego compared to most folks mini coopers. :laughing7:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions