Alternate Avatar

AU24K

Gold Member
Nov 19, 2006
Where good deeds are performed daily
Detector(s) used
Garrett Fortune Hunter, White's CoinMaster, Garrett American S3, Compass Coin Magnum and a couple of others you will only find in museums!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
If you had to choose an alternate avatar, what would it be?
My choice would be either of the two following pics.

This is Otis.
I got him when a friend came over one day and said, "Dude, I know you love cats and I know a guy who has cats around his barn. One had babies and this guy is using them as target practice."
We immediately went over, undercover, and I was able to grab my gentle, loveable Otis away from this maniac. I later found out that jerk got popped for drugs. Big surprise.

Otis and I endured many hard times financially, but he always ate like a king, sometimes better than me. We were companions for about 7-8 years when, one day, after he wanted out, he slowly walked to the woods and I never saw him again.

Here's to you Otis. I'll never forget you, my friend.... :crybaby2:

Picture 106.jpg

Picture 110.jpg

Best,
Scott

mrwilburino

May 7, 2010
Northern Ohio
Detector(s) used
Fisher, Teknetics, Minelab, XP
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
It's nice that you rescued him, I'm sure that he appreciated it! I've had a couple of cats disappear like that. I like to think that someone found them, took them in, and gave them a good home, but you never know. Now I take my cats out on a leash. They tend to stick around longer that way. :icon_cat:

OP
OP
AU24K

AU24K

Gold Member
Nov 19, 2006
Where good deeds are performed daily
Detector(s) used
Garrett Fortune Hunter, White's CoinMaster, Garrett American S3, Compass Coin Magnum and a couple of others you will only find in museums!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Michigan Badger said:
Otis is awesome! I like the top one best myself but either would do.

Cats are the ultimate pets.

I agree.
I love all animals, but cats seem to have a personality all their own. Much like me. You either love me or you hate me. It doesn't matter....I'm only here for the food and the occasional lovin'!

Best,
Scott

lonesomebob

Jul 14, 2005
Napoleon MI 49201
Detector(s) used
Garrett
I had to bury my cat,Smudge today. He wandered in one day and said ,Hi I am your new cat!, and stayed with us until his kidneys gave out, we let him down easy.ripBUDDY. Bob

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread