Those perfect sleep days.

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Wherever there be treasure!
Detector(s) used
Older blue Excal with full mods, Equinox 800.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
At home I'm usually a very light sleeper, takes very little to wake me. But when I'm camping, well, let's just say the racoons could just about rattle everything in camp without too much to worry about. It rained here today, just about all day long, and in the patio room there's a fluffy reclining chair in the corner, which I happened to take notice of as I was listening to the rain playing bedtime music on the tin roof overhead, a touch of lightening flashing in the gloomy sky here and there, and some rumbling thunder sounding off in the distance. Need I say more, so much for the planned one hour cat nap. Yep, today was one of those very rare events at home when the racoons could have robbed the house blind through most of the day without too much to worry about. Man, I sure feel rested. :laughing7:

spartacus53

Banned
Jul 5, 2009
Whiting, NJ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'd hate to be you.. 4 raccoons could come, carry me and my cot off, and I still wouldn't budge :laughing7:

OP
OP
bigscoop

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Wherever there be treasure!
Detector(s) used
Older blue Excal with full mods, Equinox 800.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
texastee2007 said:
I find the closer it gets to the full moon the less sleep I am able to get....sometimes I would love to get the kind of sleep you are talking about.

Full moon! Question; Do you ever wake up in the morning feeling like you've been chasing rabbits all night? :laughing7:

hypoman

Jul 25, 2008
Indiana
Detector(s) used
Excalibur II
If a kid asks where rain comes from, I think a cute thing to tell him is "God is crying." And if he asks why God is crying, another cute thing to tell him is "Probably because of something you did.

ohioaxeman

Bronze Member
Apr 8, 2007
sandusky, ohio
hypoman said:
If a kid asks where rain comes from, I think a cute thing to tell him is "God is crying." And if he asks why God is crying, another cute thing to tell him is "Probably because of something you did.
smart :icon_thumleft:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread