Somewhere in the woods
Detector(s) used
Whites M6
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
AU24K said:
savant365 said:
diggummup said:
My parole officer said i'm not allowed to drink alcohol. :icon_scratch: :dontknow: :laughing7:

Mine too but he ain't allowed in my house :laughing7:

Alcohol? :icon_scratch:
Whew! I thought y'all wuz talkin' 'bout likker....
Down here in the south, "alcohol" is what ya put in a car's gas tank to "run likker."

Best,
Scott
Round here "run n likker" is something you do to the woman hitting on ya at the bar after you've both drank too much alcohol. :headbang:

AU24K

Gold Member
Nov 19, 2006
Where good deeds are performed daily
Detector(s) used
Garrett Fortune Hunter, White's CoinMaster, Garrett American S3, Compass Coin Magnum and a couple of others you will only find in museums!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
diggummup said:
Round here "run n likker" is something you do to the woman hitting on ya at the bar after you've both drank too much alcohol. :headbang:

Ummm...
That's a bit unlike a family site such as this...

Scott

diggummup

Gold Member
Jul 15, 2004
Somewhere in the woods
Detector(s) used
Whites M6
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
AU24K said:
diggummup said:

Ummm...

Scott
That's what the text "button" that says" REPORT POST/Nominate for banner" is for. Go for it if it offends your impressionable mind. I won't lose any sleep over it.

AU24K

Gold Member
Nov 19, 2006
Detector(s) used
Garrett Fortune Hunter, White's CoinMaster, Garrett American S3, Compass Coin Magnum and a couple of others you will only find in museums!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
diggummup said:
AU24K said:
diggummup said:

Ummm...

Scott
That's what the text "button" that says" REPORT POST/Nominate for banner" is for. Go for it if it offends your impressionable mind. I won't lose any sleep over it.

Friend,
I'd never report a post. I am merely reminding you of where you are posting.

We all need to remember this.
Sometimes, even I get carried away. :tongue3:
But, Lo! Jeff keeps me in line. :thumbsup:

Best Wishes,
Scott

mikeofaustin

Bronze Member
Jan 24, 2008
Detector(s) used
dfx
AU24K is right. But, let me be devils advocate here... he was in a topic about drinking. BUT, at the same time... yeah... that was a little unsightly... BUT, we are all adults and should be able to deal with it... BUT.... he meant well by contributing. ...BUT, I think I've said to much.

(I myself will take a spanking every now and then when I need it. So yes, lets keep this family oriented. If you need to inject something 'sightly', I'm all for it, But do it with 'strategic verbal abilities', so the younger group won't have a grasp of what your talking about. I just hate it when my nephew asks me what 'that' means). No harm no foul.

AU24K

Gold Member
Nov 19, 2006
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

AU24K

Gold Member
Nov 19, 2006
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well, sometimes I do and sometimes I post "non libation."
That is for you to determine my condition with each of my posts! :laughing7:

Sometimes, when my buddy calls and asks what's happening, I'll say, "Bro, I'm gettin' wet and playin' online poker." :tongue3:

What?
A man has to have his vices! I win at the poker! And it's just "play money." Keeps Gramps off the streets! :laughing7:

This was Scott, reporting live....
And now, back to you at the anchor desk....

Best,
Scott

PS. Do not confuse being drunk with being slightly insane.... :tongue3:

OP
OP
savant365

savant365

Silver Member
Mar 28, 2007
Northwest Missouri
Detector(s) used
ACE 250
AU24K said:

Sometimes, when my buddy calls and asks what's happening, I'll say, "Bro, I'm gettin' wet and playin' online poker." :tongue3:

What?
A man has to have his vices! I win at the poker! And it's just "play money." Keeps Gramps off the streets! :laughing7:

Best,
Scott

Regretably at this time I have had a few and I am responding to my own post. I love you guys, drunk or sober...you're awesome :thumbsup: I hope I don't embarrass myself with any further posts this fine evening.

mikeofaustin

Bronze Member
Jan 24, 2008
Detector(s) used
dfx
savant365 said:
AU24K said:

What?

Best,
Scott

Regretably at this time I have had a few and I am responding to my own post. I love you guys, drunk or sober...you're awesome :thumbsup: I hope I don't embarrass myself with any further posts this fine evening.

I agree. Sadly, I always end up apologizing the next morning for my political rampaging... but I love 'em all.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread