If Villians Could Only Shoot Straight

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Wherever there be treasure!
Detector(s) used
Older blue Excal with full mods, Equinox 800.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
So the bad guys in the movies have all the high tech automatic weapons any villain could ever want, yet after millions of rounds he's just never able to hit the good guy, heck, can't even seem to blow him up with a wide array of well placed bombs. Now the good guy, on the other hand, always seems to be able to hit even running targets right where he wants with ever shot. You'd think after thousands of movies the bad guys would learn to shoot better. If only it was this way in real life, now that would be worth watching! :laughing7:

Chug And Red

Gold Member
Feb 18, 2010
Vancouver WA
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Chug)Whites Classic 5 ID, (Red Whites Coin master Pro)

Chug and Reds New Additions

Give It Up>> Garrett's AT Pro
Buttercup>> Garrett's Ace 250
Show Me the Money>> Garrets Ace 400
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
:laughing9: My 22 year old son brought this up just the other day!!! He says with all the firepower and everything they have, and they still lose their arses!!!!! ??? It really would be, too bad it can't happen in real life!!!!! LOL :laughing9: Red

calisdad

Bronze Member
Sep 8, 2010
Groveland, CA
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Not to mention the sparks. Shot my share of lead and never could get them to spark. :icon_sunny:

savant365

Silver Member
Mar 28, 2007
Northwest Missouri
Detector(s) used
ACE 250
I have seen the original True Grit I don't know how many times and Glen Campbell lets that guy sneak up on him and hit him in the head with that rock every time! You think he would learn! :tard:

Chug And Red

Gold Member
Feb 18, 2010
Vancouver WA
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Chug)Whites Classic 5 ID, (Red Whites Coin master Pro)

Chug and Reds New Additions

Give It Up>> Garrett's AT Pro
Buttercup>> Garrett's Ace 250
Show Me the Money>> Garrets Ace 400
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
savant365 said:
I have seen the original True Grit I don't know how many times and Glen Campbell lets that guy sneak up on him and hit him in the head with that rock every time! You think he would learn! :tard:

One too many rocks maybe? ::) :BangHead: :BangHead: :BangHead: :drunken_smilie: Red

packerbacker

Gold Member
May 11, 2005
Northern California
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
How many times have you been to the range and found drive-by-shooters praticing? Exactly!!....that's why so many innocent people get shot!

spartacus53

Banned
Jul 5, 2009
Whiting, NJ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
packerbacker said:
How many times have you been to the range and found drive-by-shooters praticing? Exactly!!....that's why so many innocent people get shot!

Now you're just being silly. They don't practice there because you can't drive on the range....

Note to self: Think about opening up a "Drive Through" gun range for street thugs :tongue3:

savant365

Silver Member
Mar 28, 2007
Northwest Missouri
Detector(s) used
ACE 250
spartacus53 said:
packerbacker said:

Now you're just being silly. They don't practice there because you can't drive on the range....

Note to self: Think about opening up a "Drive Through" gun range for street thugs :tongue3:

Bad idea...why pay for something that they already do for free?

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
:thumbsup:

:headbang:

warning Some Language

packerbacker

Gold Member
May 11, 2005
Northern California
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The ranges we use are outside. We don't go to those yuppie, indoor ranges with rules and stuff. :wink: We can actually shoot, or attempt to shoot, a target that's really at 500 yards.

OP
OP
bigscoop

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Wherever there be treasure!
Detector(s) used
Older blue Excal with full mods, Equinox 800.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
And it's not very often that the good guys have to use more then one bullet to induce sudden death upon the villians. :laughing7:

Dano Sverige

Silver Member
Aug 10, 2009
SWEDEN
Detector(s) used
(on the dry)Minelab ETRAC, backup x-terra 305.(in the wet ) Minelab Excalibur II
spartacus53 said:
packerbacker said:

Great idea mate. We could open one in every city, preferably in it's "Muslim Quarter". Would save us a fortune on buying targets.

"Drive N' Bye" - "An International Spartacus and Dano enterprise".

We could have surprise "SWAT ambush" days to make it interesting! Count me in. How much do you need? ;D

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread