Banned commercials

Dano Sverige

Silver Member
Aug 10, 2009
SWEDEN
Detector(s) used
(on the dry)Minelab ETRAC, backup x-terra 305.(in the wet ) Minelab Excalibur II
If they're banned on tv then they're banned here too...behave! :tongue3:

(Didn't we have this topic a while back?)

OP
OP
spartacus53

spartacus53

Banned
Jul 5, 2009
Whiting, NJ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Banned here? Not necessarily Dano, I am sure they still run that planet fitness one here, now they have 2 newer ones that may have replaced it.

The other thread was about your favorite, cute, funny, or best commercial. I prefer narrowing it down to those that were banned. There were a few that could be taken the wrong way for sure and they were hysterical.

I've watched many of these so called banned commercials and for the most part saw nothing wrong in them, just a cute stab at politically incorrect behavior. People really need to lighten up and not be offended by everything. If this were the case, we'd all be watching blank screens :laughing7:

I remember years ago, there was one house frau in MI that was trying to have "Married With Children", banned from TV. Thank god she lost that battle. We have have the right not to be offended, if I see something I don't care for, I use the remote and change the channel :laughing7:

Daedalus

Feb 2, 2011
Strafford , Missouri
Detector(s) used
Minelab Sovereign GT / MineLab X-Terra 705
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yes the PC of just about everything we do or say has gone way to far . In fact this alone is starting to be the cause of many of the issues that it is supposed to stop !

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread