Fake youtube Tnet channels?

colorado14ers

Bronze Member
Jul 3, 2010
Naples, Fl
Detector(s) used
whites M6, Surfmaster PI
Ive seen several channels that the person (or persons) is imitating a member from here (tnet). They all seem to be related in some way so I'm suspecting its the same person that just created 5 or so different channels. Anyone know who this is behind all this?? They really hate this website becuase they make it look bad. those of you with youtube account should know what channels I'm taking about.......

At least i think they are fake channels :dontknow:

DigginThePast

Gold Member
Dec 31, 2008
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Fake and more than 5. That is what happens when a mentally unstable, gender confused, unemployed individual feels that they are above everyone else as far as following the set of rules here.

OP
OP
colorado14ers

colorado14ers

Bronze Member
Jul 3, 2010
Naples, Fl
Detector(s) used
whites M6, Surfmaster PI
DigginThePast said:
Fake and more than 5. That is what happens when a mentally unstable, gender confused, unemployed individual feels that they are above everyone else as far as following the set of rules here.
thanks for clarifying this for me. one of the channels is imitating you i believe. this person really has it out for treasurenet :dontknow: was this person a past member here that got banned? :icon_scratch:

DigginThePast

Gold Member
Dec 31, 2008
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
colorado14ers said:
DigginThePast said:
thanks for clarifying this for me. one of the channels is imitating you i believe. this person really has it out for treasurenet :dontknow: was this person a past member here that got banned? :icon_scratch:

Banned former member. Yes he has an imposter channel with a similar name to my name here, I don't use that channel for anything.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread