The Coming Great Silver Bubble Burst

C

Cappy Z.

The laws of physics also apply to the laws of supply and demand. Simply put...there is far too much silver in the world to remotely justify $43. an once. Someone or some group of operatives are slowly inflating the price of silver...and when the signal is given...just like air rushing out of a wild loose balloon...the 'value' of silver will plummet. Once again millions of people will be left near broke.

Silver is not a rare commodity. It has become a poor man's pseudo-hedge for making a few fast bucks.
When the insiders start the Great Sell-a-thon ....the finger pointing will start.

All that glitters is not gold...nor silver either.

ivan salis

Gold Member
Feb 5, 2007
callahan,fl
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
delta 4000 / ace 250 - used BH and many others too
market timing *

the current weakness of the US dollar is making folks that have it dump it in favor of silver / gold assets

--since the other "big" countries of the world at the latest fiscal meeting -- that the USA OWES BILLIONS OF DOLLARS TO * GANGED UP ON THE USA and signalled that that they want to "change" the worlds reserve currency away from the dollar --doing that will mean the USA can no longer just get away with just "printing mo money" whenever they need to to keep the fiscal wolf from the door *-- the countries we owe money to are getting tired of getting "paid off" with dollars that are worth less and less each day , thus they are getting larger and larger amounts of weaking value US money on hand because the USA just keeps printing up more and more money "flooding the market" -- by removing world reserve fiscal status from the dollar - the other counties force america to "stop the printing presses" so to speak ---

with the non stop "print mo money" program stopped * we will not be able to pay off the huge debts by just printing up more cash like we are currently doing --- the treasury debt notes will then become due and when their not paid off properly and rapidly-- the US credit rating will tank and the dollars "exchange" value will drop like a rock.--- that why those foreign countries that are holding massive amounts of american dollars are cashing their "chips" in and buying gold and silver with them --they are headed to "the "stablity" of precious metals --gold and silver and away from -- the soon to be near worthless US paper money. -- this is fueling the high gold and silver prices --as it takes more and more "worthless" US money to obtain gold and silver .

Frankn

Gold Member
Mar 21, 2010
Maryland
Detector(s) used
XLT , surfmaster PI , HAYS 2Box , VIBRA-TECTOR
It's not just silver that is heading for a correction. Retail prices are dropping with the exception of food and oil derived products. Wallmart is cutting again and John Deer has dropped tractor prices $1K on all tractors. It will take oil and food a month or two more to drop. Frank

desertfox

Bronze Member
Apr 16, 2007
Oklahoma
Detector(s) used
Whites, Tesoro, Fisher and Minelab
We've seen it in the past. It's just a matter of time. As for me, I'm going to hold on a bit longer.

Nov 8, 2004
Alamos,Sonora,Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
HI from an involved T HR, Ag's value is increasing in many ways besides the slip of the dollar. It's industrial uses are exploading ex potentially, especially it's use in medicine.

It is anticipated that except for a brief surge in older none productive, or worked out mines at the old price, that projected production will 'not meet demands' in the near future.

soo go find yourself a nice silver mine.

Don Jose de La Mancha

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Wherever there be treasure!
Detector(s) used
Older blue Excal with full mods, Equinox 800.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Trivia Question:
When has any country began an economical recovery while their national debt was still continuing to soar. There is an economical reason why silver and gold prices are rising.

LukeTHr

Dec 13, 2005
kansas
Detector(s) used
whites xlt & tesoro tejon whites spectra v3
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
What I think is happening is this. The government has been trying to plug holes in the economy by printing money money and more money. I think big money folks see the crash coming and are loading up on metals for when it happens, in doing so, driving the price upwards. When the crash does happen, it will be cheaper to wipe your butt with a twenty dollar bill than to use TP. Trading will be done in metals, daily expenses will be exchanged in silver coinage.

OP
OP
C

Cappy Z.

The Great Drought is spreading rapidly into the farm belt and already world wide projections are at catastrophic warnings. The Chinese are trying to buy as much of our corn and wheat as possible...2011 will be the Year of Food Shortages. And what food will be available...will be very expensive. The money gamblers will be moving large amounts of cash into commodity futures soon, driving up the price of staples and dropping the price of silver. Just wait...it'll happen....within a twinkling of an eye.

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Wherever there be treasure!
Detector(s) used
Older blue Excal with full mods, Equinox 800.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I don't care because I’m going to hit a huge lottery, buy myself a fully crewed sailboat and head out to the tropics. Once I’m there the bottom will fall out and all my dollars will become useless paper, my crew will perform a mutiny, steal my boat, and leave me on some tiny remote island where I will eventually discover a buried pirate treasure full of gold, silver, and jewels. A year later I will own the island and I'll have a new crew and a bigger and newer sailboat. All of my remaining fortune will be invested in drinking water and reality survival TV shows.

Dave44

Silver Member
Apr 3, 2006
Chesterfield, Va.
Detector(s) used
Whites XLT, Minelab Etrac, Minelab Excal II, At pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Cappy Z. said:
The Great Drought is spreading rapidly into the farm belt and already world wide projections are at catastrophic warnings. The Chinese are trying to buy as much of our corn and wheat as possible...2011 will be the Year of Food Shortages. And what food will be available...will be very expensive. The money gamblers will be moving large amounts of cash into commodity futures soon, driving up the price of staples and dropping the price of silver. Just wait...it'll happen....within a twinkling of an eye.

All the while we turn corn into fuel, rather than drill for oil or mine for coal. This also looks inflationary, it also looks like it is a contrivance to weaken Americas moral standing.

packerbacker

Gold Member
May 11, 2005
Northern California
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I still have a lot of confidence in silver at this point. I have sold off enough recently to give me a little spending cash and pay for the silver I have left so, although I wouldn't want to see a silver "crash", I will have made a few bucks. It's kinda like a good craps game now, people that have cashed in a time or two have been making some good money, so should it end, these same people can say it was a good run. :icon_thumleft:

TheRandyMan

Apr 3, 2010
Dallas, Texas
Detector(s) used
Excalibur II, Minelab Etrac, Ace 250k, Discovery TF-900
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
There will be very, very minor dips in silver and gold over the next 18 months heading into the 2012 election but these will merely be small bumps in the road. Make no mistake my friends...this is not your daddy's or granddaddy's recession. This is something that has not been seen in a very long time, if ever, and certainly never seen in an era of communication and technology that we have right now. The world is awash in oil...yet oil prices continue to drive upwards as OIL has become a "PRECIOUS METAL" akin to gold and silver...it is another commodity and if you want to buy it with dollars...which the world is also awash in...it will cost you more and more and more. The world doesn't want our dollars anymore. We have too much debt and are printing too many dollars in an attempt to make it easier to pay our debt...and why not when interest rates are the lowest they have been in ... forever? The temptation to print when it costs nothing in interest to do so is just too strong.

There is no supply and demand relationship driving OIL.

There is no supply and demand relationship driving GOLD.

There is no supply and demand relationship driving SILVER.

There is no supply and demand relationship driving _______________(fill in the blank).

As long as we continue to print dollars, raise our debt ceiling and ignore our fundamental error of spending more than we take in, as a government, there will be no stopping these markets as they are driven by our debt and monetary policies and not by supply and demand.

Knowledge is power.

Buy silver..buy gold..get a 5,000 gallon tank and buy diesel. This time next year you should be up 50% to 100% on your investments. :icon_sunny:

onfire

Silver Member
Nov 30, 2004
Wisconsin
Detector(s) used
250 2500
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Cappy your sounding off like some one in the current administration Of course you can make a statement that silver will fall and if it doesn't, you can wait a week and make the same statement if that doesn't work wait another month on and on. I'm sure it will fall someday then I'm sure you will post see I told you. Just think of all those people that held for 55$ back in the hunt Bros. days If they were smart they held till now. Guess you can call that a long term investment.

packerbacker

Gold Member
May 11, 2005
Northern California
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Actually Randy, if this chart is accurate, there is a supply-demand relation ship for silver, more so than gold. Silver has more uses than gold. I'd have to say gold's basic uses are jewelry and investment. I know it is used in a few other applications but not in the percentages silver is used in other apps. I believe that is why, in the last year, gold has gone from $1000 to $1500 an ounce, or up 50%. On the other hand, silver has gone from $17 to $46 an ounce or up 270%. My money is on silver based on that fact alone. Japan has a lot of rebuilding to do and some of it will require silver for production; very little gold is needed by the Japanese right now. They are "spending", not investing and bling is out the window.
WOOPS.....I had forgotten the chart...here it is

Attachments

• silverchart.jpg
    silverchart.jpg
    22.5 KB · Views: 142

ivan salis

Gold Member
Feb 5, 2007
callahan,fl
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
delta 4000 / ace 250 - used BH and many others too
silver has a lot more industrail uses that gold does * -- japan has a lot of massive long term rebuilding to do --when ones house has been fiscally rocked * like japan's has due to their problems getting things up and running again is more important than "bling / long term investment" is

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread