S. Fl.
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excal II, Garrett, Tesoro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
spartacus53 said:
pat-tekker-cat, they actually made a movie from that on Lifetime TV
I thought I saw it, on one of those, true crime tv, stupid things stupid ppl do?
Like 20 yrs ago almost? Didn't know they made a movie outta it.

Dang I got idiot friends, got stories, we can screen write, wait...........
whose stories............lemme get back with ya on that! LOL!

OP
OP
spartacus53

spartacus53

Banned
Jul 5, 2009
Whiting, NJ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I guess Lifetime doesn't have the largest budget.

Besides it's cheaper to recycle old movies, just like it is with old posts :laughing9:

OP
OP
spartacus53

spartacus53

Banned
Jul 5, 2009
Whiting, NJ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Here's an opinion in the form of a question.

Why would people who don't like you, or anything you write continue to follow everything you do :dontknow: :laughing9:

I would think their lives are more empty than my posts :laughing7:

OP
OP
spartacus53

spartacus53

Banned
Jul 5, 2009
Whiting, NJ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That makes sense mrs.oroblanco, I was thinking along the lines of refreshing their things to do list :laughing7:

S

Smee

The poll got pulled by a mod I guess. It was like 2 to 1 against your little game.

Ya Skeered? :laughing9:

FarmerChick

Bronze Member
Nov 10, 2010
North Carolina
Detector(s) used
BH LoneStar
AT PRO
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I read somewhere that 95% of all polls taken are fake.
no reality to them. show me facts on those stats please then we can talk! :laughing9:

OP
OP
spartacus53

spartacus53

Banned
Jul 5, 2009
Whiting, NJ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Smee, I have no clue why :icon_scratch: I have no problem with it. Heck, I even tried to vote twice for me :laughing7:

Besides, my supporters don't take polls.. How do I know, I asked them in poll :laughing9:

I don't need a poll to know my fan base.. It's very easy when you have only one :thumbsup: :laughing9:

But honestly, I have more imagination in one of my posts than some do over the course of several posts. I take a little time and put some thought into my works, some see what I do, and others will never get it :icon_scratch: :laughing7:

Oh, with regards to the above statement, I have moved beyond opinion and just based it on FACT :laughing9:

S

Smee

mrs.oroblanco said:
I read somewhere that 95% of all polls taken are fake.

What poll was taken that came to that conclusion???? :laughing9: :laughing9: :laughing9: :laughing9: :laughing9:

Beth

Now, that's funny!

FarmerChick

Bronze Member
Nov 10, 2010
North Carolina
Detector(s) used
BH LoneStar
AT PRO
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
'they' took a 'do you think polls are faked?" poll of course :wink:

why do people believe in polls anyway? 'the sheeple speak" in a poll I guess. what does it get them? do they think people vote for real or just vote whatever the heck they want at that second for the hell of it?

S

Smee

FarmerChick said:
'they' took a 'do you think polls are faked?" poll of course :wink:

why do people believe in polls anyway? 'the sheeple speak" in a poll I guess. what does it get them? do they think people vote for real or just vote whatever the heck they want at that second for the hell of it?

A forum poll is a one vote for one member referendum . . . unlike Chicago and New Orleans politics (as a half bleed coonass I can say that) "Vote early, vote often!" . . . where any member with an opinion can choose the answer that best fits them.

Unlike political polls, where questions are asked in a tricky or deceptive manner, there were three simple choices.

The question was: Are you tired of the "all spartacus all the time channel?"

The answers were:

1. (11 votes) Yep (meaning the individual who posted was tired of it) --- The winner with 55% of the total number of votes cast.
2. (6 votes) Nope (meaning the individual enjoyed it)
3. (3 votes) What channel? (either "I don't care" or "I didn't notice")

You could have voted, I don't know who did. The poll, I learned, was removed because it mentioned Spartacus by name . . . . .

No, I didn't violate any of the TOS, it was a personal call by the mod as it made them uncomfortable.

However, as it is being discussed, I thought I would clear it up.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread