Farming wages?

freddy williams

Oct 9, 2010
Alabama/ Ohio
Detector(s) used
GTI-2500, Whites V3, xplorer XS Cortes & XLT Cibola Tesoro Tiger shark Now using a Xterra 705, Ace 350...
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Family is all anyone really has in this world anymore. I always thought a man could depend on his wife. LMAO ROTFLMAO boy i was wrong anyways I help my family with everything I can and it retuerns to you 10 fold. I would help anyone out actually it is the person inside HH everyone

RGINN

Gold Member
Oct 16, 2007
Summit County, CO
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
White's DFX, White's Classic 1 Coinmaster, Nokta Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I like most of the responses. It's family, so pay him what you can afford and maybe a little more. Even better, if you're able, offer him a little space to plant his own stuff.

OP
OP
poorhunter78

poorhunter78

Bronze Member
Jul 13, 2008
WV
Detector(s) used
Fisher F2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Brother is on his way over as I type! He had been busy with family obligations over the weekend. So I get to visit with that lil mouthpiece of his. "My Niece" She is 8 going on 38 and knows it all. :laughing7: She is alot of fun to bicker and argue with, Cause she knows everything, right or wrong. :laughing9:

OP
OP
poorhunter78

poorhunter78

Bronze Member
Jul 13, 2008
WV
Detector(s) used
Fisher F2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
texastee2007 said:
poorhunter78 said:
Brother is on his way over as I type! He had been busy with family obligations over the weekend. So I get to visit with that lil mouthpiece of his. "My Niece" She is 8 going on 38 and knows it all. :laughing7: She is alot of fun to bicker and argue with, Cause she knows everything, right or wrong. :laughing9:

put a hoe in her hands...get her good and tired.
Good Idea! That lil thing is a Pistol! I will see to workin some hot air outta her jaws. :laughing7:

OP
OP
poorhunter78

poorhunter78

Bronze Member
Jul 13, 2008
WV
Detector(s) used
Fisher F2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Got rebar posts & chalk line. They are here will post how it goes later. :thumbsup:Poorhunter

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread