NGE

Silver Member
May 27, 2008
S.E. Michigan
Detector(s) used
Etrac, Explorer XS II, Fisher 1266-X
Primary Interest:
Other
About 1987 or 88' I dug up a military I.D. bracelet at a local school that is now gone. You can see it at this post in what is it.......http://forum.treasurenet.com/index.php/topic,408376.0.html. I need to know if there is anyone on here that has a current geneology subscription for searching names, that can help me get email addresses of Thornton's siblings or grand children. Thornton passed away in 1983. I have his obit with names of some survivors, and I found his only son on facebook. He so far has not returned my message. If you think you can help me, you can either PM me here, or send me email at: [email protected]
Thanks in advance P.S. I wish to return this item to anyone in the family who may like to have it......NGE

OP
OP
NGE

NGE

Silver Member
May 27, 2008
S.E. Michigan
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
Spokeo is only free for 7 days, and they want credit card numbers, in case you forget to let them know after 7 days. They will charge you 79.95 for a year...NGE

spartacus53

Banned
Jul 5, 2009
Whiting, NJ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have been using it for over a year, and never once did a credit card come up.. That is only if the information is not public I believe. I have found many people listed and it never cost me a dime. ;D

OP
OP
NGE

NGE

Silver Member
May 27, 2008
S.E. Michigan
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
I already have phone numbers and addy's and names. I already know that Thornton is dead. Thanks anyway......NGE

OP
OP
NGE

NGE

Silver Member
May 27, 2008
S.E. Michigan
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
Mrsoroblanco and Smee have helped me greatly. I have sent a message VIA Facebook to the only son (no reply). I have current phone numbers and am going to call one tomorrow in Cali'.........NGE

OP
OP
NGE

NGE

Silver Member
May 27, 2008
S.E. Michigan
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
Thornton also has a couple daughters and at least one lives with Allen, the obit said 2 daughters, maybe it's a dawter in law.........NGE

OP
OP
NGE

NGE

Silver Member
May 27, 2008
S.E. Michigan
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
Re: Need help with a people search - UPDATE!

I have not given up.....yet! Allen has not responded, yet. I found more Ankelein family members on facebook and have sent them messages, waiting for returns in my email or on facebook. Found out that one of Thornton's daughters; Lynne Mary (Ankelein) Laurenco passed away on Aug. 23rd. 2005, (1942- 2005). Found this info through; Find a Grave. Found it when I tried Googling survivors to Thornton. Thornton must have been an evil person, as no-one appears to want anything to do with him. So far as I have found out, most of his children are or were very successful in life, one owns a waterfowl decoy company, another was involved in some type of politics,one was a teacher, they are all over the country, California, Jersey, Washington, South Carolina, man sure glad I don't do geneology as a job, but it is very interesting :tongue3:........NGE

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread