• squirrel_billboard.jpg
    squirrel_billboard.jpg
    14.2 KB · Views: 190

gollum

Gold Member
Jan 2, 2006
Arizona Vagrant
Detector(s) used
Minelab SD2200D (Modded)/ Whites GMT 24k / Fisher FX-3 / Fisher Gold Bug II / Fisher Gemini / Schiebel MIMID / Falcon MD-20
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I Apologize to everybody who was involved with this terrible thread, but I just had to do this, although I know it will drag up bitter memories for some!

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Mike

PS,
If you are wondering why I gave him a cup, just google "squirrel" and find the original! ;D ;D ;D

THE BRASS ACORN FIGHTING STICK
WITH MATCHING HEADGEAR

Attachments

• squirrel.jpg
    squirrel.jpg
    97.2 KB · Views: 245

Mona Lisa

Gold Member
Jan 13, 2005
Great Falls, Montana
Detector(s) used
White's DFX & a Sunray probe
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Gollum,

That is the funniest thing I've seen on here in a long time. ;D ;D ;D ;D

Nice Photoshop skills by the way. ;)

gollum

Gold Member
Jan 2, 2006
Arizona Vagrant
Detector(s) used
Minelab SD2200D (Modded)/ Whites GMT 24k / Fisher FX-3 / Fisher Gold Bug II / Fisher Gemini / Schiebel MIMID / Falcon MD-20
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Mona Lisa said:
Gollum,

That is the funniest thing I've seen on here in a long time. ;D ;D ;D ;D

Nice Photoshop skills by the way. ;)

Thanks! That was easy. Just about 10 minutes. Look at the "Psycho Killer Racoons" thread at the little raccoon I did!

Mike

Michelle

Bronze Member
May 7, 2006
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
:D :D :D Gollum do you know these people in your avatar's........It's wrong but funny as lleh to watch..... :D :D Oh yeah are there Flying squirrels in Virginia? No joke.....We have some that come out hee at night.........GIANTS,.........JUMPING AROUND IN THE TREES!

gollum

Gold Member
Jan 2, 2006
Arizona Vagrant
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Michelle said:
:D :D :D Gollum do you know these people in your avatar's........It's wrong but funny as lleh to watch..... :D :D Oh yeah are there Flying squirrels in Virginia? No joke.....We have some that come out hee at night.........GIANTS,.........JUMPING AROUND IN THE TREES!

About the flying squirrels; I know they exist. I was stationed in Norfolk and Little Creek in the early eighties. Where do you think those flying jumpsuits for skydiving were designed from? Flying squirrels!

About the avatars; some of them I just pull from the internet when I see a good one. Many times, I will capture a video clip, and take screen shots from it to make animated gifs, and sometimes (and this is by far the hardest and most time consuming), I take pictures, and starting with a base couple of pictures in Photoshop, use elements of them to make frames for an animated gif (the groundhog coming out of the hole and saying Hi to jeff was one of these).

HedgeHogJeff1.gif

Best,

Mike

LadyDigger

Bronze Member
Jun 7, 2006
Virginia Beach
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250
gollum said:
About the flying squirrels; I know they exist. I was stationed in Norfolk and Little Creek in the early eighties. Where do you think those flying jumpsuits for skydiving were designed from? Flying squirrels!

I can verify the FLYING SQUIRRELS....a Navy Command at NAS Norfolk....oh wait...wrong bunch! LOL

Yes, there are flying squirrels in this area...I too, have seen them! I have been here since 1978. Actually, first time I saw one fly...I thought it was a bat until someone pointed out to me it was a flying squirrel....first time I ever saw one!!! So Cool!!!

gollum

Gold Member
Jan 2, 2006
Arizona Vagrant
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Even though they don't actually fly! they glide.

Mike

Michelle

Bronze Member
May 7, 2006
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
gollum said:
Michelle said:

About the avatars; some of them I just pull from the internet when I see a good one. Many times, I will capture a video clip, and take screen shots from it to make animated gifs, and sometimes (and this is by far the hardest and most time consuming), I take pictures, and starting with a base couple of pictures in Photoshop, use elements of them to make frames for an animated gif (the groundhog coming out of the hole and saying Hi to jeff was one of these).

HedgeHogJeff1.gif

Best,

Mike
You keep those avaters coming...they are cool.....I crack up watching them....You are very talented.....The Flying Squirrels.....they are preditors right? I believe they are taking out our chipmunks!

gollum

Gold Member
Jan 2, 2006
Arizona Vagrant
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You keep those avaters coming...they are cool.....I crack up watching them....You are very talented.....The Flying Squirrels.....they are preditors right? I believe they are taking out our chipmunks!
[/quote]

That's right! DEATH FROM ABOVE! Squirrel paratroopers! ;D ;D ;D

Mike

Michelle

Bronze Member
May 7, 2006
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
:D here we go I bet your busy on photo shop now! Bring it on!

gollum

Gold Member
Jan 2, 2006
Arizona Vagrant
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Michelle said:
:D here we go I bet your busy on photo shop now! Bring it on!

You asked for it! I received this Top Secret Photograph from the Dept. of Defense. Your innocent little chipmunks are trying to revivie the Third Reich! They deserve those commando flying squirrels killing them all! ;D ;D ;D ;D

Best,

Mike

Attachments

• 1111.jpg
    1111.jpg
    116.9 KB · Views: 205

Michelle

Bronze Member
May 7, 2006
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
:D :D 8) You beat all I've ever seen! 8) 8) :D :D

gollum

Gold Member
Jan 2, 2006
Arizona Vagrant
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That was just a quickie. I didn't do any shadowing or shading.

I am available for graphic design work if needed! ;D ;D ;D

Ladies and gentelmen, please remember to tip your waiters and waitresses. I'll be here all week!

Best,

Mike

Michelle

Bronze Member
May 7, 2006
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
;)

Attachments

• anisql3.gif
    anisql3.gif
    22.7 KB · Views: 208