Bronze Member
Nov 10, 2010
North Carolina
Detector(s) used
BH LoneStar
AT PRO
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
a wanna be financial analyst who can fix all economic problems or a wanna be politician that can fix the world?

everyone thinks the 'fix' is so easy. yet they don't have a clue.

edited to say---we all know those people with the perfect solution to fix the world...in one sentence! HA HA

spartacus53

Banned
Jul 5, 2009
Whiting, NJ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The problem is easier to solve than you think.. Eradicate all human life and problem solved :thumbsup:

No matter which way you went, there is no easy fix; except my solution..

OP
OP
FarmerChick

FarmerChick

Bronze Member
Nov 10, 2010
North Carolina
Detector(s) used
BH LoneStar
AT PRO
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
well now that is the first response that makes sense...lol
humans are the trouble...I agree.
as long as people are involved with their human traits, no 'giant' problems as the world turns will be fixed truly. sounds good to me ;D

worldtalker

Gold Member
May 11, 2011
Western Mass.
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
Other
When you lie,lie big,the bigger the lie the more people will believe it. " Adolf Hitler "

spartacus53

Banned
Jul 5, 2009
Whiting, NJ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ohh, but we do have a few people that are ever so helpful :tongue3:

They are the only ones that know how to get things done :laughing7:

worldtalker

Gold Member
May 11, 2011
Western Mass.
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
Other
spartacus53 said:
Ohh, but we do have a few people that are ever so helpful :tongue3:

They are the only ones that know how to get things done :laughing7:
RIGHT ON THE MONEY!!!!!!

The Beep Goes On

Silver Member
Jan 11, 2006
Houston, TX
Detector(s) used
CTX3030, Excalibur II, V3i, TRX
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Human communication needs an upgrade. This sounds wierd, but it's allegorical and is just to make a point; some have said that when you die you must feel everything you have done to others, from their perspective. A corollary is that the only pain you take with you is the love you held back. Shared experience is the key to cooperation...we don't have that. Reminds me of Reagan; "Just imagine if the Earth and its people were under an alien threat..." Common cause. Right now all we have to fight is eachother. That is most likely our main problem; it's always 'us and them' in some form or fashion...surviving war and conflict is bred into our species making us think of everything in those terms.

dirt doctor

Aug 31, 2006
California Bay Area
The Beep Goes On said:
Human communication needs an upgrade. This sounds wierd, but it's allegorical and is just to make a point; some have said that when you die you must feel everything you have done to others, from their perspective. A corollary is that the only pain you take with you is the love you held back. Shared experience is the key to cooperation...we don't have that. Reminds me of Reagan; "Just imagine if the Earth and its people were under an alien threat..." Common cause. Right now all we have to fight is eachother. That is most likely our main problem; it's always 'us and them' in some form or fashion...surviving war and conflict is bred into our species making us think of everything in those terms.

Well put and thought provoking Beep . I know as I have gotten older I think back on some of the stuff I did when I was younger and although blind to it then I can see now were it would be upsetting to some . your post reminds me of the John Lennon's songs "instant Karma" and "Imagine". I wonder what messages his music would have if he were still alive today ?

The Beep Goes On

Silver Member
Jan 11, 2006
Houston, TX
Detector(s) used
CTX3030, Excalibur II, V3i, TRX
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Thanks dd. That's an interesting thought. Fear and emotion are stronger than any wall. And, people feel that they need walls due to the ever-increasing population and the lack of options it brings to all but the most wealthy.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread