All Treasure Hunting

mfitzy111

Mar 6, 2011
NEPA
Detector(s) used
garrett ACE350 (traded off!), minelab E-TRAC, AT-Pro
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
ah those goons in office are playing the plebs -it's like being 16 and watching WWF all over again - made up fighting, good and bad guys playing a game :P

... how about we have a jubilee (clean start on all debt) ::)

and remove the fed and it's interest that is the real cause of the debt mess. the federal reserve is a private bank (they admitted to be such on bloomberg recently), everything they do the treasury can do itself. why are we paying interest on money the fed prints from thin air (counterfeiting is already unlawful! and if you or I did it we'd be in jail- yet ok for the Fed to do it.) they make money from nothing- and are sucking any bit of value out of our countries money supply, they took the gold in 1933, the silver in 1964 and are really going to steal the whole country from the people in short order...

:'(
mathematically even more so if the debt ceiling is raised we can't pay this money back now - our debt per person is over 250k ... I'm seriously going to say this- I DID NOT BORROW 250K, NO WAY I'M going to peacefully pay that back- even if it means becoming a gypsy and living under the radar. I think what is being played out violates our constitution- and before you call me a tea bagger (I don't consider myself a part of any PARTY- I find that none really represent everyone!)- I started out agreeing with them, up until the republicans took Ron Paul's movement and hijacked it. now they can keep it, it's part of the games on the two party system.

1 trillion dollar coin. would be nice to find one, from say Zimbabwe - Robert Mugabee will be printing our money soon anyhow...

worldtalker

Gold Member
May 11, 2011
Western Mass.
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
Other
mfitzy111 said:
ah those goons in office are playing the plebs -it's like being 16 and watching WWF all over again - made up fighting, good and bad guys playing a game :P

and remove the fed and it's interest that is the real cause of the debt mess. the federal reserve is a private bank (they admitted to be such on bloomberg recently), everything they do the treasury can do itself. why are we paying interest on money the fed prints from thin air (counterfeiting is already unlawful! and if you or I did it we'd be in jail- yet ok for the Fed to do it.) they make money from nothing- and are sucking any bit of value out of our countries money supply, they took the gold in 1933, the silver in 1964 and are really going to steal the whole country from the people in short order...

mathematically even more so if the debt ceiling is raised we can't pay this money back now - our debt per person is over 250k ... I'm seriously going to say this- I DID NOT BORROW 250K, NO WAY I'M going to peacefully pay that back- even if it means becoming a gypsy and living under the radar. I think what is being played out violates our constitution- and before you call me a tea bagger (I don't consider myself a part of any PARTY- I find that none really represent everyone!)- I started out agreeing with them, up until the republicans took Ron Paul's movement and hijacked it. now they can keep it, it's part of the games on the two party system.

1 trillion dollar coin. would be nice to find one, from say Zimbabwe - Robert Mugabee will be printing our money soon anyhow...
How many people know the Fed is a PRIVATELY owned!Who gave them the right to print money?Woes me,woes me,were doomed!Only a matter of time now folks!

S

Smee

LukeTHr said:
This is truly one find that you could retire on. Even though it is only a theoretical possibility, I think if tricks like this are resorted to it would spell the demise of the U.S. economy in a hurry.

http://www.cnbc.com/id/43931430?par=RSS

Shucks, why not take the capital building and pawn it. God knows, we ain't using it for anything productive :help:

worldtalker

Gold Member
May 11, 2011
Western Mass.
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
Other
texastee2007 said:
worldtalker said:
mfitzy111 said:

How many people know the Fed is a PRIVATELY owned!Who gave them the right to print money?Woes me,woes me,were doomed!Only a matter of time now folks!

not only that but when was the last time anyone was allowed into Fort Knox and could prove that all the Gold was actually there? A true inventory?
Brother Ron Paul is sure askin!!!

worldtalker

Gold Member
May 11, 2011
Western Mass.
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
Other
texastee2007 said:
worldtalker said:
texastee2007 said:
worldtalker said:
mfitzy111 said:

not only that but when was the last time anyone was allowed into Fort Knox and could prove that all the Gold was actually there? A true inventory?
Brother Ron Paul is sure askin!!!

Maybe Geraldo could do a special.....LOL remember the Al Capone Vault?
Doesn't ring a Bell!

Michigan Badger

Gold Member
Oct 12, 2005
Northern, Michigan
Detector(s) used
willow stick
Primary Interest:
Other
All the nations are just playing the game until it all comes crashing down. In not many years our debt will be more than our total worth. That is, our total worth in worthless money.

piegrande

Bronze Member
May 16, 2010
We will eventually need a trillion dollar coin unless they come up with a debit card reader for parking meters. :headbang:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread