Crypt Keepers Wife

Nov 8, 2004
Alamos,Sonora,Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Re: Crypt Keeper's Wife

good morning my friends: I just happened to run across this lead. First to the post that it is very easy to get something out of context on the pure printed word. This is 'so true', but with proper english and punct., if the 'reader' is reasonably intelligent, he / she can easily understand the actual intent.

However many simply turn a blind and lazy eye, and go by their first impression which sends up the hackles of defense or triggers the sympathetic response of agreement, this in turn clouds up the original intent so that only the wanted data remains to bolster the first impression and carry's through on succeeding readings.

In other words, shaddup on the old girl, ya bunch of meanies. heheheh she has done nothing to be ridiculed for, but on the contrary. What men generally do not take into consideration is the wear and stress that a woman goes through with each child that she bears, each takes a serious toll.

Seriously, as my mommie, once told me "son, never marry for looks, they are often gone in a few years, and you will have to live with what remains for the rest of your life" .

See my bride of some 53 years ago. Still have her. # 1

Now ?? My Bride. #2

Me now. #4

And yes , I will be 88 in Oct. so stop picking on that kiddie, she has done just marvelous.

They always told me to get em young, train em right and keep em barefooted ??

Somehow that didn't quite work?. I wonder what went wrong?

Although I did get her young, I started serenading her when she was 16, although I didn't know it at the time.

Oh well, sigh.

Remember, with a huge amount of luck, you will be in The Duchess' shoes some day, see if you can handle it any better.

Don Jose de La Mancha

P. s. for you guys, remember SHE has a full head of hair .
snicker

Attachments

• mi BERT..jpg
    mi BERT..jpg
    9.6 KB · Views: 348
  • mi BERT..jpg
    mi BERT..jpg
    9.6 KB · Views: 334
  • Gathering energy.jpg
    Gathering energy.jpg
    11.3 KB · Views: 296
  • LaPoopMe.jpg
    LaPoopMe.jpg
    9.3 KB · Views: 340

dallgire

Jul 17, 2011
Around Columbia SC
Detector(s) used
rather not say! lol ;)

texastee2007 said:
dallgire said:
what we all need to realize is this is a picture! Big deal everyone is entitled to their opinion just as you are! We are arguing about a lady we will never meet or see in person! We are a bunch of people with nothing better to do than sit on TNet and argue about a picture! Love ya TT!!! ;D

Let's do something really important and grab a pole.

:icon_thumright: time and place!

Chug And Red

Gold Member
Feb 18, 2010
Vancouver WA
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Chug)Whites Classic 5 ID, (Red Whites Coin master Pro)

Chug and Reds New Additions

Give It Up>> Garrett's AT Pro
Buttercup>> Garrett's Ace 250
Show Me the Money>> Garrets Ace 400
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting

Real de Tayopa Tropical Tramp said:
good morning my friends: I just happened to run across this lead. First to the post that it is very easy to get something out of context on the pure printed word. This is 'so true', but with proper english and punct., if the 'reader' is reasonably intelligent, he / she can easily understand the actual intent.

However many simply turn a blind and lazy eye, and go by their first impression which sends up the hackles of defense or triggers the sympathetic response of agreement, this in turn clouds up the original intent so that only the wanted data remains to bolster the first impression and carry's through on succeeding readings.

In other words, shaddup on the old girl, ya bunch of meanies. heheheh she has done nothing to be ridiculed for, but on the contrary. What men generally do not take into consideration is the wear and stress that a woman goes through with each child that she bears, each takes a serious toll.

Seriously, as my mommie, once told me "son, never marry for looks, they are often gone in a few years, and you will have to live with what remains for the rest of your life" .

See my bride of some 53 years ago. Still have her. # 1

Now ?? My Bride. #2

Me now. #4

And yes , I will be 87 in Oct. so stop picking on that kiddie, she has done just marvelous.

They always told me to get em young, train em right and keep em barefooted ??

Somehow that didn't quite work?. I wonder what went wrong?

Although I did get her young, I started serenading her when she was 16, although I didn't know it at the time.

Oh well, sigh.

Remember, with a huge amount of luck, you will be in The Duchess' shoes some day, see if you can handle it any better.

Don Jose de La Mancha

P. s. for you guys, remember SHE has a full head of hair .
snicker

WTG Don, you do look as if you could pass for being in your 60's, and your wife is simply beautiful, you two make a cute couple, and well said about the Duchess, it is all so true!!!!! Red :headbang:

ivan salis

Gold Member
Feb 5, 2007
callahan,fl
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
delta 4000 / ace 250 - used BH and many others too

when one finds ones soul mate rejoice * at least since she gaveaway her money --they can not say he married her for her money. as many do. :wink:

dallgire

Jul 17, 2011
Around Columbia SC
Detector(s) used
rather not say! lol ;)

ivan salis said:
when one finds ones soul mate rejoice * at least since she gaveaway her money --they can not say he married her for her money. as many do. :wink:

i would never do that!!! :laughing9:

Nov 8, 2004
Alamos,Sonora,Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Red, Tex luvs, My Tiger says thank you. She also says that many people are not photogenic, and many of those that are, look like 'ell' in person.

Our lady in question also may just have had a bad picture of her posted. We all have tons of them. It might be interesting if we could see a side picture - tummy area - and profile of the ones that are degrading her.

Don Jose de La Mancha

packerbacker

Gold Member
May 11, 2005
Northern California
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

and your point??.....although I did not degrade her. I have found though that, the more deteriorated I become, the more I accept the previously percieved shortcomings of others. ;D

Attachments

• belly.jpg
    belly.jpg
    7 KB · Views: 261

FarmerChick

Bronze Member
Nov 10, 2010
North Carolina
Detector(s) used
BH LoneStar
AT PRO
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

ivan salis said:

she gave away 'what money' --the family biz etc

come on the lady is worth $100 mil under her mattress :laughing7:
maybe "a few bucks in a personal IRA"

all signed over to the new hubby as bene

and then the new hubby will be so rich (not banked on a civil servant salary) and can then go find a gold digger cutie that floats his boat and he will give away tons to his kids from this cutie, all the while she is banking and gaining her own wealth.

geez big money means everyone who plays, if they are smart enough, wins

FarmerChick

Bronze Member
Nov 10, 2010
North Carolina
Detector(s) used
BH LoneStar
AT PRO
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

absolutely I would 'do' it like that

you are not from 'money', married into 'big money', like the 'lifestyle' fro that money---you can't even imagine what the 'monied' group would do. stop pretending that what ONE group of people would do is what another person would do, and who is right. ugh

uh duh, if I married big money and that was my lifestyle I enjoyed, wouldn't one bank some 'for their own personal' use?

geez, stop the dramatics and the houlier than thou stuff...it gets old very fast

FarmerChick

Bronze Member
Nov 10, 2010
North Carolina
Detector(s) used
BH LoneStar
AT PRO
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

unless that million you walked away from came with strings you could not handle, then to me you are nutso :laughing9:

look---a person has a personality in life they handle thru life

you don't know what anyone will do----you just comment and judge---kinda like that old 'how dare you judge by a pic' crappola you been throwing out there

take a look in the mirror

judgement is just that for all matters and to pick what you 'seem' ok with to attack is sad.

we are all supposed to be able to say what we want, how we live, out upbringing that molds us, etc etc, so get off the soap box and let people have their say....geez to the max

FarmerChick

Bronze Member
Nov 10, 2010
North Carolina
Detector(s) used
BH LoneStar
AT PRO
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

what 'path' --I told it like it is!

bow out wouldn't hurt ya....sometimes it is best to concede.

FarmerChick

Bronze Member
Nov 10, 2010
North Carolina
Detector(s) used
BH LoneStar
AT PRO
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

I knew ya couldn't keep quiet :dontknow:
just in you to judge over and over again

and billions of people can live with their judgments thru life, yea ya gotta chime in over and over again to change other people

fact is you throw your own personal thoughts onto another

don't work sweetie

FarmerChick

Bronze Member
Nov 10, 2010
North Carolina
Detector(s) used
BH LoneStar
AT PRO
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

:laughing9:

oh and good Lord please tell us why you would hit this Hombre????

:dontknow: :icon_scratch: :laughing9: :laughing9: :laughing9:

FarmerChick

Bronze Member
Nov 10, 2010
North Carolina
Detector(s) used
BH LoneStar
AT PRO
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

we get along
it is like a warped Mr. Roger's neighborhood here :icon_sunny:

OP
OP
Arizona Bob

Arizona Bob

Apr 3, 2007
CA-AZ-NV-NM
Detector(s) used
Garrett GTI 2500

Real de Tayopa Tropical Tramp said:
Remember, with a huge amount of luck, you will be in The Duchess' shoes some day, see if you can handle it any better...

Don Jose de La Mancha

Heh! With all the crazy stuff I did in my younger days, I seriously thought I would never see 30. I guess I will be very lucky to see 85...

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread