The Beep Goes On

Silver Member
Jan 11, 2006
Houston, TX
Detector(s) used
CTX3030, Excalibur II, V3i, TRX
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Y'all know this one... slow drivers in the fast lane >:( >:( >:( !!!

Media / Govt / Politicians / Bureaucracy / Greed / Special Interests / Overreaching Authority ...I guess those aren't little ::)

Chug And Red

Gold Member
Feb 18, 2010
Vancouver WA
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Chug)Whites Classic 5 ID, (Red Whites Coin master Pro)

Chug and Reds New Additions

Give It Up>> Garrett's AT Pro
Buttercup>> Garrett's Ace 250
Show Me the Money>> Garrets Ace 400
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Oh H@ll Where do I start !!!!! This Could Take Hours To Type so I decided to Keep up with this Posts and Save You all From Reading My Rant and Raves!!! Chug

This Is on of My Biggest Pet Peeves!!!

If You Do this In front Of me On the Road Expect a 1 finger Salute and Possibly a Slight Brake Check to Follow!!!!!!

When Entering a Highway from a Side Street You see the Long Lane In front Of you Use It Its Called An acceleration Lane accelerate and Merge!!!

Not to be Mean this Means the Old Lady's , Men, Blind drivers, Teenagers and All Of the Other Idiots On the road Who do Not know How to Enter a Highway Or are Just To stupid to Drive!!! OK I'm Better

Then you Have to think about this How the Heck Did they Pass The driving test!!!!!
That a Whole Different Subject!!!

boogeyman

Gold Member
Jun 6, 2006
Out in the hills near wherendaheckarwe
Detector(s) used
WHITES, MINELAB, Garrett
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
packerbacker said:
people driving their boats close to shore if I'm fishing on shore
6' piece of mist / gill net on enough bobbers to keep it a half foot under water. ;D Oh, don't forget the camera to record the look of frustration while they spend 30 minutes cutting it out of the prop. :thumbsup: Ya gotta have fun with it! Lifes too short! :thumbsup:

P.S. I'm not an Alpha Henry, I just believe in returning the courtesy that's given to me.

hombre_de_plata_flaco

Bronze Member
Apr 24, 2011
Georgia
Detector(s) used
Teknetics Delta 4000
Humanity
Gum Smackers
People with "memorials" to dead relatives or Dale Earnhardt on their automobiles
"Truck Nuts"
People who play lottery
Hippies
Rednecks
Dude who brings his guitar to a party and plays it even though no one wants to hear it
Police officers
Politicians
People who blow grass clippings into the road
The French
Men who wear tight girl jeans
Kids who put those loud mufflers that sound like a prolonged fart on their 4 cylinder cars
Children - especially the ones screaming in a restaurant

I could go on.

Chug And Red

Gold Member
Feb 18, 2010
Vancouver WA
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used

Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Idoits Trying To Hit On Red on facebook!!!!!

Here is a copy of the Response To An Idiot I just Made!!! Red and I share everything withe Each other!!! I love Her with all My Heart Here Is the response!!!

Hi Dean, This is Denises Husband Trent !!!! Writing After Talking to Her Tonight And Asking How Her Day Went After awhile She and My Step Son told Me About there Conversations With you Today!!! YES WE SHARE PASSWORDS AND LOG IN NAMES

YES WE TALK ABOUT EVERYTHING!!!

Make sure You read this Whole Post and Take it to Heart!!

Do Not ever contact My wife In any Way, It Will Not End Well For Either of Us!!!
Do not ever try to Get Her to Video Chat With You, It Will Not End Well For Either of Us!!!
If I Ever see your Face I will Go to Jail Garenteed If they Find You!!!

To the Police or Whom It My conceern We Will Share All Trancripts With You Willingly

DEAN THIS IS YOUR ONLY WARNING!!!! Red Will Be defreinding You only after you Sent A Reply saying You Received this Message

S

stefen

Have you ever noticed when an unbelievable find is posted, it's usually a new member's first post...

They conveniently disappear after the post starts to smell like road killed skunk...

The rules prohibit bringing this person's post to task, so it takes some tact to go around the back way and attack the spoof...

Many times I think it's another TN member playing games... :'(

hombre_de_plata_flaco

Bronze Member
Apr 24, 2011
Georgia
Detector(s) used
Teknetics Delta 4000
The world was a better place without facebook. It's a superficial way of being someone's "friend" and many relationships have been ruined because of it.

Same thing with twitter. Do you really think you are so important that people are hanging on your every move and care about random thoughts you are having at that moment? No one cares if you are headed to the grocery store or to your kids soccer practice - trust me.

Chug And Red

Gold Member
Feb 18, 2010
Vancouver WA
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used

Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
hombre_de_plata_flaco said:
The world was a better place without facebook. It's a superficial way of being someone's "friend" and many relationships have been ruined because of it.

Same thing with twitter. Do you really think you are so important that people are hanging on your every move and care about random thoughts you are having at that moment? No one cares if you are headed to the grocery store or to your kids soccer practice - trust me.

D@mn Right This Id1t10 Posted over 285 posts between Red and My step son We Had a Blast Posting the Message!!
If he ever Showed Up Here He Would Have A Whole Lot Of Trouble!!!! And I dont Even Need To Be Here!!!! If He got Past #1 He would Have to Get past # 3 And 4 Residents In our Apartments I would Not Be able to Get Past Number 3 nice, But Very scary at times He would Protect red !!!

Tank69

Silver Member
May 5, 2009
Yuma Az
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Eldorado , Fisher Gold Bug 2 , Whites MXT , Keen Dry Washer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
people yapping on their damn cell phones in stores or restraunts ....lil cars with loud thumpin radios people who have to inspect EVERY SINGLE item in a store ....buy what ya need an get out of the way .....I'll stop there before I get banned an my bp rises lol

Chug And Red

Gold Member
Feb 18, 2010
Vancouver WA
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used

Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
OK Lets Get Back On the Subject!!!!

Another Pet Peeve!!!

That Space Between My truck And The Tanker truck That Is Carrying 10,00 Gallons Of Gasoline For Your Freeking Vehicle!!!!!

Is For MY SAFTY NOT FOR YOU TO ZOOM INTO AND THEN SLAM ON YOUR D@MN Brakes

Moderators Feel free To delete this If Necessary!!! Chug PS I'm Done Fore Tonight Bad chug Bad Bad Chug

Don't Even Get Me going On those Damn Cell Phones!!! LOL Tank ( saw you post before I sent Mine!!!! Chug

Chug And Red

Gold Member
Feb 18, 2010
Vancouver WA
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used

Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Chug and Red said:

D@mn Right This Id1t10 Posted over 285 posts between Red and My step son We Had a Blast Posting the Message!!
If he ever Showed Up Here He Would Have A Whole Lot Of Trouble!!!! And I dont Even Need To Be Here!!!! If He got Past #1 He would Have to Get past # 3 And 4 Residents In our Apartments I would Not Be able to Get Past Number 3 nice, But Very scary at times He would Protect red !!!

Red here, I use facebook for some games, and to talk to freinds and family. Next thing I know, this guy was telling me how beautiful I was, how kissable, how he wanted to stroke my legs, he wants to see my legs in pantyhose, I kept brushing him off, finally told him off after telling him that I am VERY happily married, and my husband would beat his a$$ if anyone hurt me. Yes I reported him, and defreinded him, I can't stand creeps like this!!!!! Yes Chug is very protective of me, due to my health, and our neighborhood, and the very thought of losing me would tear him apart! It's ok Chug, I love you whole bunches!!!!! :love4: :love3: :love5: :love6:

Chug here I have a face book account But I still dont remember the Name Or Password I have to ask red!!!! ::) ::) ::)

boogeyman

Gold Member
Jun 6, 2006
Out in the hills near wherendaheckarwe
Detector(s) used
WHITES, MINELAB, Garrett
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
How about the brain dead idiot standing next to you in 112 degree heat & the first thing out his mouth is Hot enough for you? Mkaes you wanna give him a colonoscopy with a red hot poker :laughing7:

hombre_de_plata_flaco

Bronze Member
Apr 24, 2011
Georgia
Detector(s) used
Teknetics Delta 4000
I agree with the cell phone comment. It seems like every time I am in a public place 85% of the folks are staring into their cell phones.

I also hate those stupid bluetooth devices. I actually invented a cure for schizophrenia - you just strap a bluetooth headset on the crazy person and all of a sudden talking to themselves isn't so strange anymore.

Chug And Red

Gold Member
Feb 18, 2010
Vancouver WA
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used

Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I agree with the cell phone comment. It seems like every time I am in a public place 85% of the folks are staring into their cell phones.

I also hate those stupid bluetooth devices. I actually invented a cure for schizophrenia - you just strap a bluetooth headset on the crazy person and all of a sudden talking to themselves isn't so strange anymore.

OMG that remins Me Of something the first time I saw some one talking in to One I thought they were Talking to Me And I kept saying What What Then the stopped talking and Said I'm Talking to My Friend On My cell Phone !!!! Hated them Ever sense!!! Chug The only reason for My cell Phone is WORK I hate them!!!

dallgire

Jul 17, 2011
Around Columbia SC
Detector(s) used
rather not say! lol ;)
hmmm.....

People who always think they are right and will argue until they are blue in the face...

People who talk so loud on their cell phones because they think you are laughing with them but instead you are plotting how to go about snatching the cell phone out of there hand and launching it across the store and you are making one of these faces :laughing7:

The @#$# crunch of potato chips (or anything crunchy) when someone doesnt know how to chew with their mouth shut!

people that wear their pants around there ankles so you can see that they are wearing a pair of gym shorts underneath and those are just low enough to see what color boxers they are wearing (guess women like this?) :icon_scratch:

black men who think i owe them something so they walk as slow as possible up the parking lot while im coasting in neutral going 2mph

nasty trailer trash!

someone who heats up FISH in the microwave at work not only does the whole plant smell like hell but your sandwich is now salmon smoked turnkey breast!

people who b#tch about animal rights!

morons that ask retarded questions just to get a humored yet stupid response! :tard:

OP
OP
thrillathahunt

thrillathahunt

Silver Member
Jul 24, 2006
TEXAS
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You mean stupid questions like ....

If you mated a Bulldog with a Shih-tzu, would you get a Bull....?

This happened a while back. Went to the grocery store to buy a few things. It was on a Saturday so the store was crowded. Go to the "10 items or less" checkout counter, and there is this little old lady with a cart FULL of stuff.....of course I am in a hurry, and fuming, so I say to the lady "UH, this is a 10 items or less lane" and of course she ignores me all the while the clerk acts like nothing is wrong!!! >:( >:(

lonesomebob

Jul 14, 2005
Napoleon MI 49201
Detector(s) used
Garrett
My biggest pet peeve, mothers that let their little kids SCREAM in the supermarket. it makes my hearing aids blast what little hearing I have left. they should take them to the parking lot and give them something to scream about. How about obedience training for kids, like for dogs.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread