Yuma Az
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Eldorado , Fisher Gold Bug 2 , Whites MXT , Keen Dry Washer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Chug and Red said:
Chug and Red said:
hombre_de_plata_flaco said:
The world was a better place without facebook. It's a superficial way of being someone's "friend" and many relationships have been ruined because of it.

Same thing with twitter. Do you really think you are so important that people are hanging on your every move and care about random thoughts you are having at that moment? No one cares if you are headed to the grocery store or to your kids soccer practice - trust me.

D@mn Right This Id1t10 Posted over 285 posts between Red and My step son We Had a Blast Posting the Message!!
If he ever Showed Up Here He Would Have A Whole Lot Of Trouble!!!! And I dont Even Need To Be Here!!!! If He got Past #1 He would Have to Get past # 3 And 4 Residents In our Apartments I would Not Be able to Get Past Number 3 nice, But Very scary at times He would Protect red !!!

Red here, I use facebook for some games, and to talk to freinds and family. Next thing I know, this guy was telling me how beautiful I was, how kissable, how he wanted to stroke my legs, he wants to see my legs in pantyhose, I kept brushing him off, finally told him off after telling him that I am VERY happily married, and my husband would beat his a$$ if anyone hurt me. Yes I reported him, and defreinded him, I can't stand creeps like this!!!!! Yes Chug is very protective of me, due to my health, and our neighborhood, and the very thought of losing me would tear him apart! It's ok Chug, I love you whole bunches!!!!! :love4: :love3: :love5: :love6:

Chug here I have a face book account But I still dont remember the Name Or Password I have to ask red!!!! ::) ::) ::)

LOL dont feel bad Chug I gotta ask my Red for 90% of my passwords to Bro lol

S

stefen

dallgire said:
hmmm.....

People who talk so loud on their cell phones because they think you are laughing with them but instead you are plotting how to go about snatching the cell phone out of there hand and launching it across the store and you are making one of these faces :laughing7:

Loud phone conversations in restaurants are my pet peeve...and the annoying ring of 2-way radios construction workers use

I have an acquaintance, who will hold his hand up to ear like he's making a call and stand next to the table (especially in a restaurant) of a rather loud telephone talker, and fake a load conversation telling the person he talking to to talk louder because some A$$hole in the restaurant makes it impossible to hear. I've witnessed this and believe me it's extremely effective.

boogeyman

Gold Member
Jun 6, 2006
Out in the hills near wherendaheckarwe
Detector(s) used
WHITES, MINELAB, Garrett
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
stefen said:
dallgire said:
hmmm.....

People who talk so loud on their cell phones because they think you are laughing with them but instead you are plotting how to go about snatching the cell phone out of there hand and launching it across the store and you are making one of these faces :laughing7:

Loud phone conversations in restaurants are my pet peeve...and the annoying ring of 2-way radios construction workers use

I have an acquaintance, who will hold his hand up to ear like he's making a call and stand next to the table (especially in a restaurant) of a rather loud telephone talker, and fake a load conversation telling the person he talking to to talk louder because some A$$hole in the restaurant makes it impossible to hear. I've witnessed this and believe me it's extremely effective.
You're in the presence of a true genius! Sheer genius!!!!!!:notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :headbang: :hello2: :laughing7: :hello2: :thumbsup: :icon_thumright: :icon_thumleft:

OP
OP
thrillathahunt

thrillathahunt

Silver Member
Jul 24, 2006
TEXAS
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Here's another one. It was date night with my wife, we went to a restaurant (Olive Garden...her choice ;D) and we just sat down in a booth, ordered our drinks and was enjoying some pleasant conversation, when a family with 4 or 5 kids comes in and "camps out" in the next booth down.

It wasn't long before one of the little darlings began whining and of course started throwing a tantrum. Now, at this point, any parent who has any sense of decency and respect for others would take the kid away from the table and give them a good talking to......but Nooooo, not these inconsiderate people! ::)

When the waiter came back to our table I pointed out the situation and demanded that we be seated at another table as far away as possible, which he did.

George (MN)

May 16, 2005
People who pretend to be experts on everything, but are too busy giving their opinions to read any facts.

Corporate run govt that never stops thinking of ways to harm most people.

The phony drug war with govt on both sides. Paid for in part by cos. whose drugs kill the most.

Corporate welfare ($2.5 trillion to 1 bank!).

People who say we have lots of freedom, but don't ask why US imprisons at 5 times the average rate of all countries.

The privately owned Federal Reserve, making our money worth less by printing up more, & govt refusing to back up our money with precious metals.

Mainstream media misleading people, like refusing to admit there are over 150 candidates running for president (see www.votesmart.org)

War, what is it good for? (besides corporate profits).

(P)harmaceuticals cos. that sell a pill to treat a condition, but kills some or causes another condition, requiring another pill.

Anti-detecting laws based on false reasons (pulltabs are national treasures!)

Doctors that would rather kill than cure, to maximize income. Like oncologists (cancer Drs.) claiming cutting, burning & poisoning are only treatments when the Independent Cancer Research Foundation http://cancertutor.com shows about 400 proven treatments.

Hope I haven't made all mad by 1 or more of these. Best wishes, George (MN)

hombre_de_plata_flaco

Bronze Member
Apr 24, 2011
Georgia
Detector(s) used
Teknetics Delta 4000
mikeofaustin said:
Republicans.

I figured it would be Alex Jones LOL.

I would like to add to my list:

Conspiracy theorists that believe 9/11 was an "inside job"
Wacked-out "survivalist" gun nuts
People who think the world is going to end in 2012

flip flop

Mar 3, 2010
East of West OhiO
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
People that blow their noses in a restaurant - nasty a$$, at least go to the bathroom

A new hire that obviously lied on their application

PETA

Prisoners that complain about "conditions"

boogeyman

Gold Member
Jun 6, 2006
Out in the hills near wherendaheckarwe
Detector(s) used
WHITES, MINELAB, Garrett
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
PETA, lessee that stands for............ Oh yeah I got it! PEOPLE EATING TASTY ANIMALS! Yup I'll be a member where's my steaks?

Conditions?!?! They just outta throw them ALL in general population, and let them have all the shanks they can carry, leave them on their own for a couple days. What ever's left = permanent lockdown in a 4 X 6. Now that's conditions that'll cut down on repeat offenders.

Chug And Red

Gold Member
Feb 18, 2010
Vancouver WA
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Chug)Whites Classic 5 ID, (Red Whites Coin master Pro)

Chug and Reds New Additions

Give It Up>> Garrett's AT Pro
Buttercup>> Garrett's Ace 250
Show Me the Money>> Garrets Ace 400
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Hmmmmmm, let's see.
People that chew loudly, and snap their gum, I have sensitive hearing, and have to leave the room or put headphones on. My brother in law wears dentures, and when he eats, it's bad, even Chug can hear him, and Chug is half deaf!!!! :icon_scratch:
People that let their kids run around in stores and restaurants, and don't do anything about it, my kids never did cause I would take them outside, and when they were calmed down again I would go back.
women who wear their clothes too tight, I mean really, yes you have a muffin top, that's because your pant's are so d%$n tight, how the heck do you put them on? :dontknow:
And don't ask if your clothes are too tight, or looks ok, if you have to ask, you already know the answer! And trust me, do you really want to hear the answer? :laughing7:
Scumlords, we have one next to us, the guy doesn't take care of his property, and rents to anyone, we have cops in our neighborhood at least 4 times a week, we know them by name! :help:
People who are abusive, cruel, selfish, play games, lie, lazy, but yet complain constantly how bad they have it, if you don't like something, change it, we don't want to hear it.
People who say they love their country, but yet abuse anything they get their hands on, they don't show respect for others, especially those who served our country, or are now, and those who gave their lives, Thank you with all my heart, if it wasn't for you, we wouldn't have all we do!
This last one is silly, I know, but I gotta say it, Chug opens my door for me, he treats me like a real lady, and because of Chug, my son's learned how to treat a girl right, yea I know, equal rights and all that, but seriously, sometimes it is so nice to see manners, and before you say it, yes there has been a few occasions where I will hold a door open for a man, manners go a long way.
That's it for now, like, I seriously need to like get a life! :laughing9: :laughing9: :laughing9: :laughing9: Red

P.s, Boogeyman, Chug and I say if we were not meant to eat animals, they shouldn't have made them taste so good!!!!

Chug And Red

Gold Member
Feb 18, 2010
Vancouver WA
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Chug)Whites Classic 5 ID, (Red Whites Coin master Pro)

Chug and Reds New Additions

Give It Up>> Garrett's AT Pro
Buttercup>> Garrett's Ace 250
Show Me the Money>> Garrets Ace 400
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
:hello: :laughing9: :laughing9: T!!! Love ya too, it took me almost an hour to write it, Chug kept asking when it was going to be posted, he wants to see how many people laugh and think.
I need to add one more to the list, I also can't stand bullies, predators, rapists, and people who hurt, destroy, and do what they want, and think they can or will get away with whatever they did, or do, that's not what we were put on earth for! >:( Red Ok, I feel better! On a lighter note, will be posting this weekends finds tomorrow, happy hunting and stay safe! :icon_sunny:

montepollock

Jan 25, 2006
ft scott Ks
Detector(s) used
,Eagle Spectrum, Fisher1236x2,CZ5,tesoro golden
facebook,I have 100s of people asking to be My friend,Shouldnt We at least meet first?
People in express line at super writing checks
Rap Music and the style(or lack of) do You think I want to see your boxer short collection?
last week seen a man wearing expensive sweats down below ass,with 3 pairs of boxers layered so sweat bands all but visible.
people who cuss in front of their children
People who care what madonna or paris hilton are doing today.
people spending 4-500$ on cell phone just cause jennifer A has one
Bullies(one of My fave jobs was chucking these people out of bars)
Woman who stay with abusive others(any policeman would tell you domesticate disturbance calls can be Dangerous)
customer support operators with heavy foreign accent
and above all people who think Oprah is anything but a racist rabble rouser.
I think most of Mine have been covered already

oh and people who advertise on Ebay"works with Whites,Fisher,garret,bounty hunter)why should I scroll thru a hundred cheap diggers to actually find a detector listin?

civilman1

Gold Member
Nov 29, 2005
PA-MD
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett Infinium LS,White's MXT's and Surf II Lot's-O-Coil's
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
boogeyman said:
PETA, lessee that stands for............ Oh yeah I got it! PEOPLE EATING TASTY ANIMALS! Yup I'll be a member where's my steaks?

Conditions?!?! They just outta throw them ALL in general population, and let them have all the shanks they can carry, leave them on their own for a couple days. What ever's left = permanent lockdown in a 4 X 6. Now that's conditions that'll cut down on repeat offenders.
LOVE IT Mr. Boogeyman :thumbsup: True,True,True.......My motto is "Shoot the Pan's Out Of PETA People's Hand's" :thumbsup: These Pr#@%'s have ruined more than one hunt for me by coming into the wood's(public property,which I never hunt anymore)and banging pan's together......if I was any older back then I'd be in jail......Nothing but a Bunch-O- Freak's that will be begging when the time come's around. :tongue3: :tongue3: :thumbsup:

savant365

Silver Member
Mar 28, 2007
Northwest Missouri
Detector(s) used
ACE 250
I read through these replies and unless I missed it no one has mentioned those small minded little people that think it is their job to interfere with our detecting. They are so petty and unhappy with their own lives that they want to keep anyone from enjoying themselves when we are not bothering anyone by detecting in public. They have to call the cops or harass us because they don't like what we are doing.

The other one is men/women with a little bit of authority that get too big for their britches and try to impose their will on others. Just because you are a supervisor for the park and rec department doesn't mean you own the parks. All it means is that you get to ride the newer lawn mower not tell me that I am doing something wrong when they have no idea what the rules and regs concerning metal detecting are for the parks.

Basically anyone who can't mind their own friggin' business and just leave me the hell alone!

HH Charlie

OP
OP
thrillathahunt

thrillathahunt

Silver Member
Jul 24, 2006
TEXAS
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
They wouldn't have the guts to do it in Texas. They would get shot.

dgnbama

Mar 6, 2011
hayden alabama
Detector(s) used
whites dfx
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The freakin ACLU they're suing my state because we want to do something about the illegal immigration, they allways stand up for everbody but Americans. >:(

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread