Bronze Member
Dec 20, 2005
Florida
Detector(s) used
JW Fishers Pulse 8X
Primary Interest:
Shipwrecks
Hello to all,

Would you mind taking a few minutes to help an 8 year old athlete.

My Grandson Giancarlo Arizabaleta is a green belt in Kung Fu.Martial arts is everything to him. He is participating in a contest to win a $250.00 punching bag. If you have facebook please search for Anta’s Fitness and Self Defense (search on facebook not on google) or copy and paste this link

http://www.facebook.com/#!/antasfitnessandselfdefense

then click on” like” on top of the page, then look for my post Luis Camacho and click on “like” on Giancarlos picture. The Kid with more “like” wins the contest and the punching bag.

My family and I will truly appreciate your help.

God bless…..

mikeofaustin

Bronze Member
Jan 24, 2008
Detector(s) used
dfx
I hope he wins... but at the same time, I find it bad that an instructor would grant the award to a child that has the most 'likes' based on a website, instead of their qualities and abilities. I think that perhaps the instructor is aiming at free advertising? I didn't search for his name, so I'm not sure... But, I think it's just wrong to base a reward on the most 'likes'..

RGINN

Gold Member
Oct 16, 2007
Summit County, CO
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
White's DFX, White's Classic 1 Coinmaster, Nokta Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I kinda think Mike nailed that. Pero, su nieto will do fine on his own without the internet thing, tito.

mikeofaustin

Bronze Member
Jan 24, 2008
Detector(s) used
dfx
In fact, Im' kind of wondering if a t-net account was hacked.... This is just pure outright advertising.... and if the account wasn't hacked... I would have words with the intructor to try and understand just what the hell he was trying to do? Was he trying to give the bag to the most deserving... or was he trying to advertise, and 'use' his students.

OP
OP
Chagy

Chagy

Bronze Member
Dec 20, 2005
Florida
Detector(s) used
JW Fishers Pulse 8X
Primary Interest:
Shipwrecks
Hi,

Thanks for helping us, we really appreciate it. And yes we also commented of the fact that he is using the students to gain publicity. He does it all the time with special edition t-shirts if you bring a friend to a free class etc., etc. However it’s not going to work because people are going to his page just to vote for the children. In our particular case our only interest is to win the contest to win the training equipment. See my grandson is only 8 years old and he does 3 types of martial arts, Kung Fu, Mu Thai and MMA plus he is already a member of the black belt club (extra classes) This kid trains every day and then continues to train at home, he is determined to become an MMA champion. When you see a young kid so involved in sports and determined to achieve a goal the family has to support him. He is a green belt level 3 going into blue next month. As you can imagine he has 3 uniforms and needs gear for all 3 martial arts plus equipment to train at home, it doesn’t come cheap. He has been asking for this punching bag for a while and now is our chance to win it for him. Anyways thanks for the support and thanks for your votes it means allot to us.

God Bless,

Chagy…..

Attachments

• 294480_10150267951750069_554975068_8136340_6436197_s.jpg
    294480_10150267951750069_554975068_8136340_6436197_s.jpg
    8 KB · Views: 186
  • DSC01709.JPG
    DSC01709.JPG
    62 KB · Views: 190
  • DSC01886.JPG
    DSC01886.JPG
    70.2 KB · Views: 218

RGINN

Gold Member
Oct 16, 2007
Summit County, CO
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
White's DFX, White's Classic 1 Coinmaster, Nokta Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
OK, tito, you got my vote. Nice pics; the kid has a good stance, too. From what you say, he's already a winner in many ways.

OP
OP
Chagy

Chagy

Bronze Member
Dec 20, 2005
Florida
Detector(s) used
JW Fishers Pulse 8X
Primary Interest:
Shipwrecks
RGINN said:
OK, tito, you got my vote. Nice pics; the kid has a good stance, too. From what you say, he's already a winner in many ways.

Thanks for your vote and for your comments. Yes he is a great kid, we all are very proud of him.

OP
OP
Chagy

Chagy

Bronze Member
Dec 20, 2005
Florida
Detector(s) used
JW Fishers Pulse 8X
Primary Interest:
Shipwrecks
We are only 47 votes away from #1 this will only take a minute, come'on do the good deed of the day help a young athlete!!!!

Thaks for your support!!!!

Chagy.....

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread