deepskyal

Bronze Member
Aug 17, 2007
Natrona Heights, Pa.
Detector(s) used
White's Coinmaster 6000 Di Series 3, Minelab Eq 600
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Sounds like my America. Wonder where it all went to? Guess there isn't any Red Skeletons' anymore.

Al

OP
OP
diggummup

diggummup

Gold Member
Jul 15, 2004
Somewhere in the woods
Detector(s) used
Whites M6
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I think the last 38 seconds really say alot. What a sad state of affairs this country has become.

Frank1960

Nov 13, 2009
Evans Colorado
Detector(s) used
AT Max
Still remember hearing that the first time around when he said it on his show. Never missed his show as a kid loved it and have some of his video's. Think if we sent it to Washington it would do any good?

OP
OP
diggummup

diggummup

Gold Member
Jul 15, 2004
Somewhere in the woods
Detector(s) used
Whites M6
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Bump it up, just for the heck of it! Do kids even say the pledge of allegiance still? Please say yes, or is this country that far gone?

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Still remember hearing that the first time around when he said it on his show. Never missed his show as a kid loved it and have some of his video's. Think if we sent it to Washington it would do any good?

Frank you and I both... I never missed his shows and have some on DVDs now... World class comedian and American...

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Bump it up, just for the heck of it! Do kids even say the pledge of allegiance still? Please say yes, or is this country that far gone?

Bump it anytime you want Diggum.:icon_thumright:

worldtalker

Gold Member
May 11, 2011
Western Mass.
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
Other
That man to me as a kid was the funniest man ever,He still is,a moral funny,not the crap today! GodBless Chris

DeepseekerADS

Gold Member
Mar 3, 2013
SW, VA - Bull Mountain
Detector(s) used
CTX, Excal II, EQ800, Fisher 1260X, Tesoro Royal Sabre, Tejon, Garrett ADSIII, Carrot, Stealth 920iX, Keene A52
Primary Interest:
Other
It brings up many memories, and most of all the memories we had of the nation we lived in which gave us all hope for a wonderful future.

I hate to see her pass, this nation which gave us our future as individuals.

Chadeaux

Gold Member
Sep 13, 2011
Southeast Arkansas
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
To "bump" a thread means to initiate new activity ... which brings it back to the top of the list.

That is why on occasion, you will see a post where the only recent comment is "Bump".

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread