Unexplained Phenomena

Nov 8, 2004
Alamos,Sonora,Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ask away my friend. Rememnber, what we heard was the sound of a large heavy animal "running" away, you have heard the same with your horses. That is exactly what we heard.

There is very little, if any, hunting since Mexico does not allow the average ctizen firearms.

I have heard many stores of duendes, but this is what could be my first personal expereince with them.

N caves nearby, no physical evidence of anything out of the ordinary.

Tropical Tramp

OP
OP
Oroblanco

Oroblanco

Gold Member
Jan 21, 2005
DAKOTA TERRITORY
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Lobo Supertraq, (95%) Garrett Scorpion (5%)
Hold it a second Tropical Tramp - you said "Mexico does not allow the average ctizen firearms. AAAK! Dang it there goes my plan for running away THERE! What the heck, is America the last place a fellow can own a few guns, including handguns? What kind of a world IS this, supposedly "Free World"?
Oroblanco

Monty

Gold Member
Jan 26, 2005
Sand Springs, OK
Detector(s) used
ACE 250, Garrett
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ghost Kitty
My old cat had just turned 16 when she became very ill and I had to have her put down due to cancer of the kidneys. She is still around, or at least she haunts my house. I was the only person the old cat liked and she would come in and jump up on the bed and lay next to me anytime I was napping or at night she would sleep right on my feet and keep them warm in cold weather. She wasn't much of a talker but had a strange low pitched mew she would let out every once in a while.
Dozens of times I have felt her jump up onto the bed at night or in the afternoon nap time and cuddle up to my back or get on my feet. When I look she isn't there. I asked my wife if she ever noticed it and she told me it happens to her all the time but she didn't mention it because I would think she was nuts! Then, one day out of the blue my daughter said she had the same sensation when she laid down with the kids to take a nap. Since then we have all heard her mew and have caught site of her going down the hallway or turning a corner out of the corner of our eyes. Just a few days a go my wife summoned me and told me she had just seen Schmitty go into the kitchen. Of course she wasn't there. This is happening more and more frequently, but it is not scary. It's as if she is healthy and home at last and we don't mind a bit. Monty

dobie

Feb 12, 2006
corry, pa
Detector(s) used
whites mxt, bounty hunter scout
i`m not taking sides here, but as for the eagle,,watch animal planet, on the disc. channel,they are constantly showing a scene where an eagle grabs ahold of a baby mountain sheep and soars off the side of a mountain top with it in its talons, the baby sheep by the way is bigger than my adult dobermans,,,after it picks up the sheep, it drops a few feet, flapping wings like crazy, but then it settles in and glides to the forest below,,,i`ve seen this clip dozens of times

OP
OP
Oroblanco

Oroblanco

Gold Member
Jan 21, 2005
DAKOTA TERRITORY
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Lobo Supertraq, (95%) Garrett Scorpion (5%)
Hello everyone,

Gosh a spiritual pet, visiting, does tend to give a case of the "creeps" if you think about it, though the pet is a beloved presence so is welcome. Since our old dog passed away a few months ago, we have had a "visit" several times; we will hear a dog scratching at the door to come in (exactly the way he used to do) but when the door is opened, nothing is there, and the other dogs are already INside so we suspect he may still be "around" so to speak even if unseen.

As to the eagles taking lambs, our sheep-ranching neighbors in Wyoming have a problem with eagles killing and taking lambs EVERY spring as soon as the little ones start arriving. Ask any sheep rancher there if eagles can kill and carry off lambs and you will get a solid affirmative answer. These birds of prey are actually quite strong for their size, though they cannot fly great distances carrying heavy weights they certainly can carry them short distances. Lambs are terribly weak prey and give up the struggle for life all too easily, even foxes can kill them even though they are larger than the fox.

Interesting reports, keep 'em coming!

Oroblanco

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions