Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
Discoveries

Charter Member
    us
    treasurelagoon.wordpress.com

Jun 2010
    East Coast Florida
    An older blue Excal with connector, remote, Skullie headphones, and various coils. Got rid of the rest of my machines.
    2704 times
    Beach and Shallow Water Hunting

Bad Christmas

So I got up last night about 1am to use the bathroom but the door was locked because somebody else was already in there. From the sounds on the roof I figured it had to be raining outside but when I looked out the window the night sky was clear and the street was dry. The cookies I had left on the table next to the big easy chair, well, as I walked through the living room I suddenly noticed they were gone, hardly a crumb remained. Suddenly it hit me, "Santa was in my house, using my bathroom!" Oh how I wanted to turn on the lights and checkout my presents and stocking, but Santa was clearly still in my home, using my bathroom, and besides, I still had to pee and I didn't want Santa to see me awake. Not able to hold it any longer, and fearing that even if I could Santa would likely catch me sneaking about, I decided to go out side and pee behind a bush. Well, to make a long story short, cops arrested me right away and then a few hours later they also informed me that at some point that same night my house had been robbed and stripped clean. Basta$ds had even taken my shingles & toilet. Merry Christmas!
    "The key to finding gold is finding places where it can be accessed."

On extended Holiday.

Dec 2008
    40 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting

Re: Bad Christmas

Next time, when making cookies for Santa. Don't mix up the Exlax with chocolate and everything will be okay.

Sponsors