bartholomewroberts

Feb 23, 2011
Cedar, B.C.
Detector(s) used
excal2, XP Deus, Whites TDI
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Frankn said:
Bigscoop, did your teacher write the answer beside the question on your tests in school?

Bartholomrober, You must read the same mags that I do. You got it right, but it only took 2hrs & 35min to touch bottom.

Jeff I think you are right about the booze, all the millionairs canceled out of the trip.

They think it was caused by a rare wheather pattern of hot air riding over cold air that greatly distorted the preseved view of distance.

Might be the books... but being a bit of a Titanophile [Titanicophile?) [The heck with it... an aficionado of the Titanic].. I remembered the numbers

Ray S S

Silver Member
Nov 18, 2007
Port Huron, Mi.
Detector(s) used
Freedom Ace Coin Commander and Ace 250
bigscoop said:
Frankn said:
The Titanic hit an iceburg on Sunday, but didn't sink untill Monday. If this was such a bad tradagy, how did it take so long?

:laughing9: What time did it strike the iceburg on Sunday and what time did it sink on Monday? You forgot to provided these details. "It's like asking how much wood a woodchuck could chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?" First we'd have to know all sorts of details, the density of the wood, the biting force of the woodchuck's jaws, the age of the woodchuck, is the woodchuck in good health, etc, etc, etc.

Don't forget the smelt.

Of all the smelt I ever smelt, I never smelt a smelt, like that smelt smelt.

Ray

bartholomewroberts

Feb 23, 2011
Cedar, B.C.
Detector(s) used
excal2, XP Deus, Whites TDI
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ray S S said:
bigscoop said:
Frankn said:
The Titanic hit an iceburg on Sunday, but didn't sink untill Monday. If this was such a bad tradagy, how did it take so long?

:laughing9: What time did it strike the iceburg on Sunday and what time did it sink on Monday? You forgot to provided these details. "It's like asking how much wood a woodchuck could chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?" First we'd have to know all sorts of details, the density of the wood, the biting force of the woodchuck's jaws, the age of the woodchuck, is the woodchuck in good health, etc, etc, etc.

Don't forget the smelt.

Of all the smelt I ever smelt, I never smelt a smelt, like that smelt smelt.

Ray

Or 'The sixth sick sheiks', sixth sheep's sick' Try that one fast ;D

Dano Sverige

Silver Member
Aug 10, 2009
SWEDEN
Detector(s) used
(on the dry)Minelab ETRAC, backup x-terra 305.(in the wet ) Minelab Excalibur II
"Red Lorry Yellow Lorry"..repeat fast as you can, was always a main Brit' tongue twister.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread