They pulled my wisdom teeth!

Chug And Red

Gold Member
Feb 18, 2010
Vancouver WA
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Chug)Whites Classic 5 ID, (Red Whites Coin master Pro)

Chug and Reds New Additions

Give It Up>> Garrett's AT Pro
Buttercup>> Garrett's Ace 250
Show Me the Money>> Garrets Ace 400
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
worldtalker said:
I had mine pulled in the Navy,dang Dr. Broke my jaw bone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! God Bless Chris

I feel better I had all four Removed by a Army Dentice I Only Got A Hairline Crack Right Side!!! Damn Army Doc's are Wimps No I dont Want to Ever go through It Again!!! Chug

gleaner1

Silver Member
Feb 1, 2009
Gateway to the 1000 Islands
Detector(s) used
Sometime(s)
Primary Interest:
Other
I had to undergo general anesthesia and surgery to have my deeply impacted wisdom teeth chiseled and cracked and picked out of my noggin. The doc said no booze or smoking for twenty four hours. I said to myself in my stupefied post-surgical condition "Yeah right dude, I'm drinking like a fish and smokin' like a forest fire as soon as my mom drags my groggy dumb ass outa here. Whatever dude." I hate the frikin dentist, especially when I'm unconscious. Needless to say, I went out to the bar and got all banged up that night and puffed down a pack of Marbs like candy and I even got lucky that night. No problem. :laughing9:

gord

Mar 30, 2005
London, ON
gleaner1 said:
I had to undergo general anesthesia and surgery to have my deeply impacted wisdom teeth chiseled and cracked and picked out of my noggin. The doc said no booze or smoking for twenty four hours. I said to myself in my stupefied post-surgical condition "Yeah right dude, I'm drinking like a fish and smokin' like a forest fire as soon as my mom drags my groggy dumb ass outa here. Whatever dude." I hate the frikin dentist, especially when I'm unconscious. Needless to say, I went out to the bar and got all banged up that night and puffed down a pack of Marbs like candy and I even got lucky that night. No problem. :laughing9:

What a wimp! When I had my lower right done, the major wielded the hammer and chisel, the corporal manipulated the irrigation and suction, and I had to brace my jaw while the major whacked away!

Chug And Red

Gold Member
Feb 18, 2010
Vancouver WA
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Chug)Whites Classic 5 ID, (Red Whites Coin master Pro)

Chug and Reds New Additions

Give It Up>> Garrett's AT Pro
Buttercup>> Garrett's Ace 250
Show Me the Money>> Garrets Ace 400
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
gord said:
gleaner1 said:

What a wimp! When I had my lower right done, the major wielded the hammer and chisel, the corporal manipulated the irrigation and suction, and I had to brace my jaw while the major whacked away!

We must have had the Same Dentice!!! :o :o :o

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread