Wacky people??

Hot zone

Bronze Member
Apr 26, 2012
Clark County Washington
Detector(s) used
Tiger Shark 8" coil, vaquero 8"x9" and 5.75" WS, clean sweep coil, Gray ghost deep woods headphones

Whites TRX pointer
, Garrett gold stinger
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I really dont get how anger management works. You are still angry only you can't do anything about it. Got to be bad for your health. I think you channel that anger where it will do you the most good. Kick the crap out of the person!

Last edited by a moderator:

Ammonhotep

Apr 21, 2012
Detector(s) used
Radio Shack Lone Star, baby!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I really dont get how anger management works. You are still angry only you can't do anything about it. Got to be bad for your health. I think you channel that anger where it will do you the most good. Kick the crap out of the person!

Anger is a secondary emotion which always originates from a root emotion (insecurity, fear, etc). The key is to develop self-mastery and not let your initial emotion develop into the more animalistic second. This type of self-control is one thing that distinguishes humans from other organisms.

Last edited:

Hot zone

Bronze Member
Apr 26, 2012
Clark County Washington
Detector(s) used
Tiger Shark 8" coil, vaquero 8"x9" and 5.75" WS, clean sweep coil, Gray ghost deep woods headphones

Whites TRX pointer
, Garrett gold stinger
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Anger is a secondary emotion which always originates from a root emotion (insecurity, fear, etc). The key is to develop self-mastery and not let your initial emotion develop into the more animalistic second. This type of self-control is one thing that distinguishes humans from other organisms.
I feel like you are talking down to me. Did you just call me an animal because I have not self-mastered some other emotion or other? Now I am angry &$?@!!?@!! Lol

Last edited:

Michigan Badger

Gold Member
Oct 12, 2005
Northern, Michigan
Detector(s) used
willow stick
Primary Interest:
Other
But you will go out of your way to find it :laughing7:

Brian, no offense, but I think you have to find the root of the problem, and unfortunately the root just may be you.

Without knowing what set the coworker off to begin with may be relevant, but committing battery for a verbal offense :dontknow: Honestly, you may need some anger management.

I think some of the posts here are really scary. I think I'll take my chances with the folks outside. :laughing7:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread