I NEED SOME SERIOUS ADVICE!!!!

releventchair

Gold Member
May 9, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
Untill you commit to yourself to leave,others will continue to affect your life.i f you are not leaving then keep the peace and like farmer chick says start saving every thing. You,d be gone if you wanted. Been there a couple times. Be graceful and plan ahead. Get a place of your own if you need,figure it out. Ain,t no good being where you arn,t wanted or mildly respected. Don,t get upset get creative. Good luck?no,make your own! Remember the kung fu series with david karridine (sp)? Grasshopper asked master,"whats love?" The old man said "love is harmony in dischord". So guitar, you have the dischord,do you have the harmony?

Last edited:

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
So, if I understand him correctly, he has NOTHING. If divorcing, she gets half of nothing. He gets half interest in all her crap. Still Win-Win for him!

Ask any man who has ever been through a divorce if it is a win-win situtation..... He will still end up with nothing but the bills and her lawyer fees....

releventchair

Gold Member
May 9, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
I have proven to myself,there is always some one worse of than your self. Granted,i,ve had to look hard a couple times, but life IS good!

OP
OP
TheHarleyMan2

TheHarleyMan2

Bronze Member
Feb 27, 2008
Never Know I May Live Next To You!
Detector(s) used
GTI 2500/Bounty Hunter
Minelab Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I been divorced more than once before and of course, being born of the wrong gender is the reason I, as well as 98% of men get screwed! Women get it too but not as much! I figure even if I did get an attorney, it would cost me money I can't afford to lose and of course, would probably lose anyway!

Bad thing about my child support I had it modified last year and I still have to pay $1,400 a month. I won't go into that deal but when I got divorced her father was a judge in Louisiana and he interviened with the judge here in Texas. Of course my attorney should have filed a motion to remove the judge and her attorney for all coming out of the judges chambers and myself as well as my attorney was not allowed, nor known about them being in the judges chambers prior to the divorce hearing!

So I am going to work, I have some thing sup for sale like my trailer with all the motorcycle products I have left and when I get paid, I am going to put it on ebay, sell it for what I am asking, move the heck out, buy me a food concession trailer and get back on the circuit, eventually buy my own house and if and I MEAN IF, I get involved with another woman, they darn sure AIN'T LIVING WITH ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! No pun intended to all the good women here, just that is my attitude because I am tired of the one to move and I am darn sure ain't gonna lose another house to a woman period! If I remain free, sane, and financially stable, my free time will include riding my motorcycle, shooting up some ammo, and my favorite, GOLD PROSPECTING!

I know I have the only faithful female in the world with me and she loves me very well, this I know!!! She is my dog, but she is getting up there in age, (12 years!) I would like to find another white chow or a Huskey to breed her with so I can get a pup from her, being she is mixed chow/huskey. She knows when I am down and she does comfort me! She does help me keep my sanity!

She loves baths and of course treats because I do spoil her!

Sasha 1.jpg Sasha 2.jpg Sasha 3.jpg

Last edited:

FarmerChick

Bronze Member
Nov 10, 2010
North Carolina
Detector(s) used
BH LoneStar
AT PRO
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
So I am going to work, I have some thing sup for sale like my trailer with all the motorcycle products I have left and when I get paid, I am going to put it on ebay, sell it for what I am asking, move the heck out, buy me a food concession trailer and get back on the circuit, eventually buy my own house and

----------------------------------

there ya go. you got a plan. NOW WORK toward that plan.

other comments are 'for heavens sake don't marry her'. You would lose again in fees etc. And ANY JUNK is not worth it at all. Your freedom is key here.

make the break. run and then if and when you find another woman, YOU KNOW to take it slow. See where it all stands. Is it the right person for you? etc etc

Out of those 10 years you have lived with her some must have been very good. Things soured for you. Relationships can do that. I know you will be fine because obviously you DO HAVE A PLAN. All the stuff about the daughter moving in, grandkids, everyone ignoring you etc. is just fluff. crappola happens. BUT what it did was make it truly known what you are in this relationship to her. She more or less told you now you don't count. So knowing that RUN and run fast :)

BeachComber7

May 12, 2012
Treasure Coast-Florida
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Pioneer and Tesoro deLeon
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey Harley, Just reading both of your posts and if you can hang in here, hard as it, till you can save enough money, it will be better for you in the long run. I would suggest renting a room, but with a dog and cat that is yours, if I read that correctly, most homeowners don't want you to have pets.
This is what I would do, off the top of my head-go about my life. Go wherever, hang with whoever, do whatever, from cooking eggs in the middle of the night and leaving the dishes for someone else, to watching tv in your underwear. You want to tred lightly though, cannot risk being tossed out before you are ready. Ignore them and try not to let them make you feel worse. The relationship is over, has been for a few years if i read that right. Lock your stuff up, anything you own, lock it up. If stuff you don't need right now can be stored in a friends garage, all the less to deal with down the road. If she inquires, just say her kids needed the space for their stuff and leave it at that.
The bank lady can pull the bank records. It would be great if you transferred cash out of your acct and into hers, there's the paper trail if needed. Don't pay for anything in the house, if you need to fix it make sure she pays for the parts. She doesn't annie up the cash, don't fix it.
Plus, look into squatters rights. I don't know about TX you will have to look at that but here in Florida, if the person is living in the house, and their stuff is in there, they cannot be tossed out or locked out (unless its a true eviction thru the court system).
Hang in there.

River Rat

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 6, 2006
SE Louisiana
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Ace 250 & Ace 400
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
And for goodness sake, DO NOT LEAVE THIS PAGE OPEN!! Log out of TNet each time you use it or post something on this thread.

truckinbutch

Silver Member
Feb 15, 2008
Morgantown,WV
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Landstar
Ben trying to stay out of this one . Can't .
> You aren't looking for solutions as much as you are asking for enablers because you are afraid to take the plunge !

> '85 my 15yr wife that had born me 4 kids served me separation papers . Judge gave me my clothes on my back and my Harley for transportation to work in all weather . She got the paycheck from my coal mine wages 'for the kids' and I still had to work in the deep mine .
>
>I slept in a hay barn and washed myself in a watering trough for 6 months until I could get some of this turned around .

>Plant your feet firmly on the ground with a distance between them . Urinate forcefully to the point of making foam and declare yourself a man .

OP
OP
TheHarleyMan2

TheHarleyMan2

Bronze Member
Feb 27, 2008
Never Know I May Live Next To You!
Detector(s) used
GTI 2500/Bounty Hunter
Minelab Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks everyone! I know that there are many people here who I felt I can really talk to but my true close friends are out of country right now. My sanity is/was going crazy and I had no one else to turn to!

I thought of everything to make it all the more comfortable but because the law somewhat, her and her kids would claim we are not common law married. My so called girlfriend broke our engagement off years ago, but due to my stoopidity I didn't save any money set aside because I felt that maybe she really wanted to be with me because everytime I would pack to leave she would stop me.

Fact is I am not moving out of here until her daughter and her husband gets their house built and move out. I would have to move all their stuff just to get to half of mine and I am NOT leaving my stuff here and I am not going to let them win by me moving out first! I know some people may feel that it is material things, but I lost quite a few stuff in my last marriage tha my ex-wife claimed she didn't know where it was. Yeah married for 7 and a 1/2 years, she files for divorce, files a restraining order for no reason except me from going into my house to get anything that was mine, so all of a sudden my stuff comes up missing in 1 day!

My so called live in doesn't have any access to my computer or any internet! A good friend in the Army set my compute ryup and it is hack free as well as it would let me know if anyone attempted to get into my computer!

The squatters rights? I will have to check into that one!

As far as her bank account when I deposited thousands of dollars at a time when I came back from the rallies was cash money and stoopid me didn't keep the reciepts!! One thing is for sure, she tries and screws me she knows I can cause a lot of problems for her, but I won't indulge here, but I will say this much IRS will have a heyday with her!!!!

Thanks again everyone for your support!

I believe I am not working this weekend. I do have to work tomorrow, but if I am not working this weekend, I am going on a long ride on my motorcycle and I am going to get the heck out of here for 2 days. Depending on the weather, I may go gold prospecting!

Last edited:

BeachComber7

May 12, 2012
Treasure Coast-Florida
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Pioneer and Tesoro deLeon
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Don't leave without telling her you are leaving or else an 'abandonment' issue could arise.

nsdq

Silver Member
Oct 16, 2011
Tarpon springs FL
Detector(s) used
AT-Pro,Ace 150, flea market digger
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
tell ya what the teller at the bank sounds like a keeper and maybe a possible job op if talk to her, ,, but i hope you get it werked out

packerbacker

Gold Member
May 11, 2005
Northern California
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'd do whatever it takes to avoid being considered married to her and I'd get out as soon as possible. Lucky for you she has finally shown her hand and you can avoid being married to her. If the car doesn't run properly at the lot, you should assume it won't run on the open road either. :)

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread