New Scam, just got Phone call.

Chisos

Aug 29, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
How come I never get called by any scam people? Is it just because I am old, broke and sick and they feel terribly sorry for me or is it because I bought my phone in a small piece of crap, God forsaken little town out here in West Texas and they figure I've been punished enough? Hey, if the folks with the 10,000 praying people call, ask them to pray for rain, a hot 20 something latina with no morals, two cases of Stella Artois, a not too recently stolen corvette and a REAL copy of the Lost Dutchman treasure map. Then just send me the bill and the other stuff. You can keep the treasure map.

poorhunter78

Bronze Member
Jul 13, 2008
WV
Detector(s) used
Fisher F2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Keep gettin the one that says they want to lower my credit card interest rate. I dont own a credit card, So I just hang up

spartacus53

Banned
Jul 5, 2009
Whiting, NJ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Keep gettin the one that says they want to lower my credit card interest rate. I dont own a credit card, So I just hang up

Poorhunter, get your facts straight....

No one owns a credit card, the credit companies own those people :laughing7:

Chuffs

Jul 1, 2012
D/FW Area
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro & Garrett Pin Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
This is a marketing scam. For a great video on how and what the scammers do, check out Best Online Videos | Wimp.com, go to video posted on May 24, 2012 called "A Fake Antivirus Scammer calls a Security Researcher". It's a great video posted by a Sourcefire.com engineer. The engineer gives them a virtual machine (VM) to access and you can see everything the scammers are doing.

Just my 2 cents..
Chuffs..

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread