onlygovernmentwantswar.jpg
    30.8 KB · Views: 84

Frankn

Gold Member
Mar 21, 2010
Maryland
Detector(s) used
XLT , surfmaster PI , HAYS 2Box , VIBRA-TECTOR
Problem is that the deceitful ones get elected by the ignorant. Frank The Mask  700.jpg

Frankn

Gold Member
Mar 21, 2010
Maryland
Detector(s) used
I expect even the dimmer ones to see the light this election. We are about at the point of no return.
You can't continue to exist if you borrow more than you can pay back. and you can't raise taxes on the unemployed. We are at the bridge and it is washed out. Time to change direction. Frank Vote   700.jpg

Chadeaux

Gold Member
Sep 13, 2011
Southeast Arkansas
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
I expect even the dimmer ones to see the light this election. We are about at the point of no return.
You can't continue to exist if you borrow more than you can pay back. and you can't raise taxes on the unemployed. We are at the bridge and it is washed out. Time to change direction. Frank

I love ya brother, but sometimes you give these folks too much credit. The reason they are the "dimmer ones" is because they can only see one thing: that one side promises to give them the moon and stars for free while saying the other is going to take everything the poor dimwits have and give tax cuts to the rich. So . . . guess who they're gonna vote for?

Liar-Liar-Pants-On-Fire.jpg

Catobra

Jun 21, 2012
South Jersey
Detector(s) used
Whites IDX Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I love ya brother, but sometimes you give these folks too much credit. The reason they are the "dimmer ones" is because they can only see one thing: that one side promises to give them the moon and stars for free while saying the other is going to take everything the poor dimwits have and give tax cuts to the rich. So . . . guess who they're gonna vote for?

View attachment 664431

There is truth in your post-as if they are all going to take the high road, such a shame......

Frankn

Gold Member
Mar 21, 2010
Maryland
Detector(s) used
What I would like to see is a clean separation between paid for programs and "free" programs.
Social Security and Medicare in one program and all the other drain off programs like supplemental SS and medicade in another with welfare. I would like to see all the funds that have been drained off the paid for programs restored. Only then will we have a true picture of where the waste is in this manipulation of funding. Frank hand print-2_edited-5.jpg

OP
OP
worldtalker

worldtalker

Gold Member
May 11, 2011
Western Mass.
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
Other
Vote buying with promises? Tell me it isn't so !!

M

Promise the Sheeple everything and TAKE all that they have and give them NOTHING.Sound familiar does it? Wakey Wakey while there is a modicum of commonsense amongst us!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread