Gold Maven

Bronze Member
Jul 4, 2012
Holmes County Ohio
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Lobo
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Search UFO Disclosure Project on YouTube.

A large number of former military personnel have come forward with their UFO experiences.

Not just " we saw something weird", but actual craft and being recoveries.

Hundreds of events, dozens different types of "beings", all from intelligent high ranking military persons and government contractors often with top secret classifications.

Why isn't this on the news every evening ? ?!

It will blow your mind.

UFO disclosure project....on YouTube.

Oddjob

Silver Member
Aug 23, 2012
Detector(s) used
RD1000, GSSI Profiler EMP-400. GPZ 14 & 19
Primary Interest:
Other
I do not think it makes the news for many reasons.

I guess the first big reason is that speculation would certainly get out of hand. People generally can gist something for them self and have a half way coherent response, action or reaction. But the world has more followers than it does leaders so the masses of people could be mislead by some extremist government rep or body or even some cult-like leader looking to make a name in the books.

That is if they exist. Nearly every aircraft I see flying is an unidentified fly object since I know almost nothing about the aerospace industry.

It would be cool though, if something did exist then their society would be more advanced than ours and we could all learn something.

We could teach them how to barbecue, no one does it like us. LOL

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Only time it hits the local news here, is when there are allot of reports.
and then they run it as a lighthearted News report.
sort of ridiculing those who reported it.
there is no doubt most reports are just as you said.
"Unidentified" by you/me/them doesn't mean Alien"
but my guess some are, and the real ones are covered up.
we only see the reports on the misidentified ones on the news.

Last edited:

FarmerChick

Bronze Member
Nov 10, 2010
North Carolina
Detector(s) used
BH LoneStar
AT PRO
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
if they are out there and visiting there would be 'real' evidence. not likely any of this is true.

unidentified is just that. means nothing.

tons of crazy weather situations, tons of reasons things are the way they are and people 'see things'

are we alone? I don't know but no proof of any circumstance has been given. so these sightings are useless in main stream media.

facts, not 'maybes' should make the media.

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Do you hate cyberbullys?.Chucky.

Chucky, although I'm willing to welcome you to TreasureNet if your here to Share
your opinions and experiences with us, in a Friendly Manner,
Your posts are coming off causing all kinds of Warning Lights
just advising you, that you have already put yourself
on my Watch Closely while I Investigate List.
IF you are who I think, you should either calm down,
Or disappear on your own, because IF I need to ban you again
it will be the same type of ban I preform on spammers.
Complete , swift, and harsh.

IF I am wrong about you, of course, welcome :occasion14:

Do you think the Eath is a electron floating around the nucleus of the sun? .Chucky.

it's possible. the whole universe could be the size of an atom
on a chair :dontknow:

Last edited:

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
if they are out there and visiting there would be 'real' evidence. not likely any of this is true.

unidentified is just that. means nothing.

tons of crazy weather situations, tons of reasons things are the way they are and people 'see things'

are we alone? I don't know but no proof of any circumstance has been given. so these sightings are useless in main stream media.

facts, not 'maybes' should make the media.

it's called "Disinformation" they create allot of false reports by people easy to laugh at.
so the real sightings & proof is laughed off without any real investigation.

why is there no Proof ?
there is
but everyone is conditioned to think "Yea right, prove it" even when
the proof is staring you right in the face.

Did we land on the Moon ?
Yea right !

FarmerChick

Bronze Member
Nov 10, 2010
North Carolina
Detector(s) used
BH LoneStar
AT PRO
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
come on, if 'real proof' existed it would be all over the place.

nope, no real anything exists. don't think it is a conspiracy all against you. it is in a persons own mind. deal with real earth issues, they are worse and real LOL

OP
OP
G

Gold Maven

Bronze Member
Jul 4, 2012
Holmes County Ohio
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Lobo
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Please watch "Ufo disclosure project on youtube", and then tell me what you think. thank you.

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Please watch "Ufo disclosure project on youtube", and then tell me what you think. thank you.

Trust me, those who don't believe never will unless an alien lands & shakes their hand.

I know that's what it would take for me to believe in ghosts, & other "Magical Spirits"
So I know how non Believers think :laughing7:

Frankn

Gold Member
Mar 21, 2010
Maryland
Detector(s) used
XLT , surfmaster PI , HAYS 2Box , VIBRA-TECTOR
Well, I will share this with you. I realize some will not accept, but here it is. I think it was about 15 years ago. I was prospecting on a GPAA claim in the White Sands NM area. I was sitting by my fire when someone announced themself. I invited them to share my supper and pot of coffee. The old prospector was very open in his speaking. He had retired from many year of working at the White Sands Proving Ground, but before that he was in the Army Air Force in at Roswell NM. Yes he was there when the 2 UFO's collided. He said they had just installed a new high power radar and were testing it when it happened. One group was called to clean up the field of strange material. He was in that group. Another group was sent to a site that contained a downed UFO and several small gray aliens. He talked to a friend in the second group and was told what they found. All the material was taken to the Army Airport and flown to a Texas base and then to Wright Patterson. The craft was trucked to Wright Patterson late at night. I have no reason to believe this old prospector was not telling the truth.
Frank

Attachments

• crystal ball 2  700.jpg
    crystal ball 2 700.jpg
    55 KB · Views: 183
Last edited:

worldtalker

Gold Member
May 11, 2011
Western Mass.
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
Other
UFO,s? Most certainly,but, NOT from OUT THERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Do a little research for yourself. God Bless Chris

Oddjob

Silver Member
Aug 23, 2012
Detector(s) used
RD1000, GSSI Profiler EMP-400. GPZ 14 & 19
Primary Interest:
Other
Well I watched as much of the video as I could.

I only got to the seventh person who once held a security clearance.

No clearance in clandestine operations mean not creditable.

I am not saying that there are or are not some Aliens out there. But when someone who has held such a high responsibility, position and command looses that due to just something as simple as their time was up. A very plausible action takes place, some join a veterans group and talk about old times, some keep there mouth shut and some try to profit.

In this video it was done during the Bush Admin. Under Bush the Security & Defense industries to include geospatial intelligence and other clandestine operations had commercialized beyond a fathomable belief. Everyone and their mother tried to sell something at this time and many made off very well with it (Eric Prince).

These boys where certainly trying their best to sell something and that was very clear when they said they would testify in front of the senate.

Want to make a fast buck, testify in front of the senate about some flaw or problem and make your self look like Jesus. You will walk out with project operational funding.

They did try to make things out to be a problem or flaw and that crew of many experts where there Jesus.

Aliens I would have to say could be compared to WMD's in Iraq during this past campaign.

But hey if it will sell and someone will gain a little ops funding off of it, that will open a few more jobs for folks who need the work. So why not.

worldtalker

Gold Member
May 11, 2011
Western Mass.
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
Other
Well I watched as much of the video as I could.

I only got to the seventh person who once held a security clearance.

No clearance in clandestine operations mean not creditable.

I am not saying that there are or are not some Aliens out there. But when someone who has held such a high responsibility, position and command looses that due to just something as simple as their time was up. A very plausible action takes place, some join a veterans group and talk about old times, some keep there mouth shut and some try to profit.

In this video it was done during the Bush Admin. Under Bush the Security & Defense industries to include geospatial intelligence and other clandestine operations had commercialized beyond a fathomable belief. Everyone and their mother tried to sell something at this time and many made off very well with it (Eric Prince).

These boys where certainly trying their best to sell something and that was very clear when they said they would testify in front of the senate.

Want to make a fast buck, testify in front of the senate about some flaw or problem and make your self look like Jesus. You will walk out with project operational funding.

They did try to make things out to be a problem or flaw and that crew of many experts where there Jesus.

Aliens I would have to say could be compared to WMD's in Iraq during this past campaign.

But hey if it will sell and someone will gain a little ops funding off of it, that will open a few more jobs for folks who need the work. So why not.

Do you have reoccurring nightmares?

Last edited:
OP
OP
G

Gold Maven

Bronze Member
Jul 4, 2012
Holmes County Ohio
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Lobo
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I believe there are large treasures to be found, even though I've never found one......:icon_scratch:

Moonrover

Jul 17, 2012
Cambridge, MA
Primary Interest:
Other
Does anyone have personal stories of sightings to post here? I watch every UFO show that comes along in hopes of seeing some good stuff. The Ancient Aliens series points out some interesting possibilities. Other UFO shows run anywhere from scripted fakery to attempts to present real evidence.

I've never encountered anything that I could label as a UFO. Even with my many years of flying. The night sky is full of lights that are important for pilots to keep an eye on. So far for me the lights have been other aircraft, ground lights and the occasional jerk with a powerful flashlight or laser pointer.

I've not heard other pilots mention unexplainable sightings either. Does not mean there are not alien ships out there.

M

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I can only remember one definite "U"fo I ever saw.

a friend & i were sitting on a mountain behind a clump of trees,
and all of a sudden it looked like there was a car on the other side,
so with lights off I Crepped out to see who it was.
as we got to the other side of the trees, never taking our eyes off
the light, it was now a star in with all the others, but blinking.

We sat there for 5 minutes or so as it became obvious it was coming towards us.

then I pulled the car to the edge of the cliff overlooking the town & Valley,
as I realized it was traveling through the valley at exactly our height.

I put my hand on the Headlight switch, & wanted to flash my lights at it
as it passed in front of us (Large white ball of light, not flashing)
But I was not able to move a muscle.
I didn't feel frightened, but something in my head said Do it/ don't do it/Do it/ don't do it// don't do it// don't do it
as it passed slowly in front of us. we stayed watching till it was gone,
then went to a friends house to tell them,
but they must have thought we were BS'ing because they never even responded just changed the subject.

spartacus53

Banned
Jul 5, 2009
Whiting, NJ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I know of one incident that happen in the mid 60's in The Bronx, NY. A UFO had landed in St Ann's Park, South Bronx and was striped in the matter of minutes never to be seen again

Actually, I thought I may have seen one in the early 90's when I was living in Basking Ridge, NJ. Something caught my eye and I turned to see an object dart across the skyline within seconds. Didn't appear to be a shooting star because of the slightly upward trajectory. Whatever it was, it was booking :laughing7:

Frankn

Gold Member
Mar 21, 2010
Maryland
Detector(s) used
XLT , surfmaster PI , HAYS 2Box , VIBRA-TECTOR
I have only seen 1. It was back in the 50's as I remember. It appeared to be a huge fireball trailing smoke. It came out of the southern sky and dissapeared in the northern sky. It was traveling almost parallel to the earth at a guessed 10K feet elevation. Never did find out what that was.

Here's one I instigated. I was noted for my pranks. I bought 3 large balloons filled with helium and tied 1/2 of a red road flare to them. The balloons could only lift 1/2 the flare. I lit it and released it on the north side of Baltimore City. The wind took it over the city. It made the Sun Papers the next day. Sorry about that. Frank PS: this was in the 50's

Attachments

• crystal ball 2  700.jpg
    crystal ball 2 700.jpg
    55 KB · Views: 88
Last edited:

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I saw a fireball in the mid 60's looked as big as a house just above the tree line
sounded like a Jet but when it came from over the trees & over the top of me
the speed & Tail made it obvious to me it was a Meteor
coming through the atmosphere, even though by the size it looked like it was tree level.

I never considered that a U.F.O. because I was confident on what it was,
even though I was only about 10 years old at the time

and pretty much same direction south to north

Maybe slightly closer from SW to NE

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread