Not open for further replies.

Frankn

Gold Member
Mar 21, 2010
Maryland
Detector(s) used
XLT , surfmaster PI , HAYS 2Box , VIBRA-TECTOR
**WELL THAT'S GREAT**

As the world collapses around us, We are not allowed to talk about it. We are only allowed to grin and post smiles. The important things that effect our very future must not be spoken about. I sometimes wonder which side the controlling forces of this forum are on. This subject blankets the news, but don't mention it here. Censorship is the beginning of all great takeovers of personal freedom. Frank

Attachments

• Vote   700.jpg
    Vote 700.jpg
    217.5 KB · Views: 79
OP
OP
Frankn

Frankn

Gold Member
Mar 21, 2010
Maryland
Detector(s) used
A coward dies a thousands deaths, a brave man dies but one.

Attachments

• Eagle 1   700.jpg
    Eagle 1 700.jpg
    246.5 KB · Views: 76
OP
OP
Frankn

Frankn

Gold Member
Mar 21, 2010
Maryland
Detector(s) used
A coward dies a thousands deaths, a brave man dies but one.

As the world collapses around us, We are not allowed to talk about it. We are only allowed to grin and post smiles. The important things that effect our very future must not be spoken about. I sometimes wonder which side the controlling forces of this forum are on. This subject blankets the news, but don't mention it here. Censorship is the beginning of all great takeovers of personal freedom. Frank
Is it still here?

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Frankn, This is a private own forum with public access....Owners have said no politics at all unless it is some how tied to treasure hunting, as the owners of TN that is their right........We have let some generic politics slide as long as political parties, ideologies, and politicians by name were kept out of the picture... If some members want to start pushing the issue we can go back to locking all politics down........

There are plenty of political forums you can discuss all the politics you want on but TreasureNet is not a political forum..........

Straight from TreasureNet rules...............
“You may not.... Start a thread to specifically promote or discuss politics or religion or respond in a political or religious fashion to a post if it's not somehow tied to treasure hunting.”
http://www.treasurenet.com/index.php?pageid=rules

OP
OP
Frankn

Frankn

Gold Member
Mar 21, 2010
Maryland
Detector(s) used
Well treasure Hunter I see your point, but this section is called Everything Else, I assume as opposed to treasure hunting. And the last time I looked in the dictionary, everything meant everything. Perhaps a name change is in order! Frank flower#10  500.jpg

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Rules dont say no politics in certain forums, TN rules state no politics ...... It seems a few members seem intent on trying to bring politics back.....Current ownership and admins have already advised moderators that if some members try to push posting politics they can be banned for continuing to break TreasureNet rules..............

If some members want to discuss politics, there are plenty of political forums they can go do so on, TreasureNet is not one of them.....

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
if you can post without playing the Blame game,
and without telling others who they should vote for,
like it's an easy fix if they vote one way or another
I let it slide.
However politicking is not something I want to see either.

you wish to discuss the countries finances
[h=2]Stocks, Investments & Markets[/h]
A place to discuss individual stocks, the DOW, Nasdaq, and other world markets.

[h=2]Precious Metal Prices[/h]

Discuss metal prices, buying and selling, refining, etc.

Yes you can put blame where you believe it is IMO,
however we also have a right to edit or delete words like

dems, Liberals & Republicans when used as a blame game.
We all no non are better then others, they all look out for #1

Same goes for religion when using names to hurt or blame others.

as for Everything Else.

Everything Else was created to discuss treasure Hunting subjects that there is not a forum for.

But we allow you's to use it for other "allowed subjects"

Aug 20, 2009
New Hampshire
Detector(s) used
Garret Master hunter Cx Plus
Primary Interest:
Other
See guys thats the whole problem.You leave quite a broad area uncovered.My last post was about a crime,not politics and that post was deleted.since when has crime become politics.If we werent allowed to start threads about guns for instance,what kind of guns?BB guns, firearms,pellet guns ,paint ball guns,toy guns,reproduction guns,nonfiring guns.Some people like being specific,being specific means accuracy of information.If information isnt accurate then that information is quite useless.Concur?

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Red, you like to cut and paste from other websites and the post is full of politics... We are not obligated to edit out the politics in a post, especially a long post..... You post a thread or reply that has politics in it, it is likely to get deleted......If you don't want it deleted then dont post politics.........

Last edited:

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
See guys thats the whole problem.You leave quite a broad area uncovered.My last post was about a crime,not politics and that post was deleted.since when has crime become politics.If we werent allowed to start threads about guns for instance,what kind of guns?BB guns, firearms,pellet guns ,paint ball guns,toy guns,reproduction guns,nonfiring guns.Some people like being specific,being specific means accuracy of information.If information isnt accurate then that information is quite useless.Concur?

Didn't see it, however if it was deleted I'm sure there was a good reason.
I'm not aware of an anti Gun movement here,
however if your discussing Revolution, I suppose even if it were something I'd support,
I'd delete to protect the sanctity of TreasureNet.
as said earlier there are plenty of anti-whatever forums out there to go cry on & spread paranoia.

Aug 20, 2009
New Hampshire
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
Actually i did edit out the so called politics,not that there was much in it to begin with.Are you are nitt picking because the article mentioned the ATF or the FBI or the UN?I just reread the article and there is not one mention of political finger pointing left or mention of politcal parties.So I guess i can take it that what ever i post you are ASSUMING that there is politics in it without reading it,am i correct in that assumption?

strickman

Bronze Member
Jan 27, 2008
Villa Rica georgia
Detector(s) used
gold bug pro,garret,whites,tesoro,bounty-hunter,,.....
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
One side or the other doesn't matter anymore , THEY OWN BOTH SIDES !!!!!!! Wake up ! Connect the dots you will see for yourself ,if you do your homework . YOU WILL SEE ! All the info is there ,esp. It's long but worth the watch . WAKE UP AMERICA !!!!!!!

OP
OP
Frankn

Frankn

Gold Member
Mar 21, 2010
Maryland
Detector(s) used
it had captioning,I Vote   700.jpg would watch it. Frank

Aug 20, 2009
New Hampshire
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
Thank you stick man for seeing things as they are.All political parties are a bunch of bull,im not for any of them.I'm for the CONSTITUTION OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA. I cannot count how many times i have said that here since 2009 when i became a member.

Chadeaux

Gold Member
Sep 13, 2011
Southeast Arkansas
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Actually i did edit out the so called politics,not that there was much in it to begin with.Are you are nitt picking because the article mentioned the ATF or the FBI or the UN?I just reread the article and there is not one mention of political finger pointing left or mention of politcal parties.So I guess i can take it that what ever i post you are ASSUMING that there is politics in it without reading it,am i correct in that assumption?

Well, I read that post before it was pulled, and you are stating the truth. NO POLITICAL PARTIES MENTIONED, NO POLITICAL IDEOLOGIES MENTIONED.

It was, however, a post that questioned how a broke college student could afford 20 grand in guns and equipment.

Hell, I work and can't afford it. Somewhere, somehow, someone had to assist.

Maybe the folks who like to keep things like that quiet? Who knows, but it sure wasn't me.

FarmerChick

Bronze Member
Nov 10, 2010
North Carolina
Detector(s) used
BH LoneStar
AT PRO
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I didn't see the post and not sure what all that is referring to BUT I KNOW one thing. TNET is private owned and they rule the content. if you don't like that then leave. the internet is HUGE as you all know with tons of forums that would welcome your posts with open arms. Go use them and you wouldn't have these troubles, simple as that. I say MODS be sure you keep the crappola out of TNET! I for one appreciate it big time!

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Red, your post was considered political, it had nothing to do with any treasure hunting and was removed. As far as naming a political party, ideology or politician to be considered political; that is something we as moderators have used as a general guideline to allow some generic politics to remain, BUT it is NOT REQUIRED for us to do so, it was at our discretion, and in fact the more that guideline is challenged the less we are inclined to use it............Our rules as written by owner and admins say NO POLITICS…..

You might try spending a few minutes and read our rules…TreasureNet - Rules

Here are some excerts for you ...

“You may not.... Start a thread to specifically promote or discuss politics or religion or respond in a political or religious fashion to a post if it's not somehow tied to treasure hunting.”

“We make no guarantees or warrantees as to the length of time posted information will remain online. We reserve the right to delete or modify any post, avatar or image, at any time, and for any reason. We reserve the right to limit any users' access to any feature, including the ability to search, post, browse, upload avatars, etc.. We reserve the right to ban any user, and/or delete any user account (including all posts) at any time, for any reason. Bans are not subject to member review, approval, protest, or appeal.”

‘We make no guarantees as to the lifespan of a post or thread, or attachment. We reserve the right to delete any post at any time for any reason.’

“You may not... Insult moderators, or denigrate the duties they perform.’

“Respect our moderators. Our moderators are tasked with keeping TreasureNet family friendly, on topic, and civil. Not always an easy task. Insults, and personal attacks against our moderators will not be tolerated and may be grounds for account deletion and banning. If you've posted something, and it disappears, don't make a big deal out of it in another post!”

Aug 20, 2009
New Hampshire
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
Sorry but people have to earn my respect.one thing i do not and will not respect is a liar.

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I couldn't care less what you think of me, but you will obey ALL of TN's rules including respecting the position of TN's moderators or find somewhere else to post... Consider this final warning...

Subject is closed, thread is closed....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread