Not a Todays Find - Maybe a Future Model

N.J.THer

Silver Member
Nov 16, 2006
Middlesex County, New Jersey
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX w/ Sunray DX-1 probe and Minelab Excalibur 1000, Whites TRX Pinpointer
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Not a Today's Find - Maybe a Future Model

T-Netters,
I've been really busy they last few weeks and I've not been out detecting very much so nothing to post on that front. (I'm hoping that changes this weekend..lol)

I know this is not a today's find but I'm hoping the Mods leave it here for a little while so it can get some exposure. My niece is a semi-finalist in a modeling contest and I was hoping you would take a second and give her an online vote. She is the Emily from NJ and at 13 she is the youngest contestant in the contest. Thanks in advance for the support.

Emily from New Jersey - Glam Camp

She is a very good kid with a big heart and a proud uncle.
NJ

kiana7

Bronze Member
Apr 18, 2012
Riverside,California
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT PRO,Whites PI dual Field,CZ21,Stealth 790
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
N.J.THer said:
T-Netters,
I've been really busy they last few weeks and I've not been out detecting very much so nothing to post on that front. (I'm hoping that changes this weekend..lol)

I know this is not a today's find but I'm hoping the Mods leave it here for a little while so it can get some exposure. My niece is a semi-finalist in a modeling contest and I was hoping you would take a second and give her an online vote. She is the Emily from NJ and at 13 she is the youngest contestant in the contest. Thanks in advance for the support.

Emily from New Jersey - Glam Camp

She is a very good kid with a big heart and a proud uncle.
NJ

She is so pretty ,also volunteers to help out disability kids as well @ 13 she got my vote,, It was easy & also got to read her story as well WTG

Sent from my iPhone using TreasureNet

granthansen

Bronze Member
May 16, 2012
New Jersey
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 3030, Garrett Ace 350, Fisher CZ-21, Garrett Pro Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Voted. Good luck!

OP
OP
N.J.THer

N.J.THer

Silver Member
Nov 16, 2006
Middlesex County, New Jersey
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX w/ Sunray DX-1 probe and Minelab Excalibur 1000, Whites TRX Pinpointer
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Thanks for the votes. I'm keeping my fingers crossed for her.

NJ

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread