true wealth

the blindbowman

Bronze Member
Nov 21, 2006
on Decmber 4th of 2006, i will post all of my reseach, maps and data and the locations of the 3 sites i have found, here at this site as well as two other sites , "the Jesuit treasure trove chruch, the Tayopa Mine tunnle ,and the Lost Dutchman Mine ...

why you ask ? i dont want wealth and greed,it can not own me ... here will be your prof ....

what is more valuable than a mt of gold & silver .. your own free will to live & die as you wish insight of god ...

djui5

Bronze Member
May 22, 2006
Mesa, AZ
Detector(s) used
None
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Why wait? They won't give you a permit that fast anyway. Took Feldman 5 years to get one, and he dug up a spring :o

OP
OP
T

the blindbowman

Bronze Member
Nov 21, 2006
why would you want to dig up a spring ? lol .. and i dont plan on waiting no 5 years take my word for that ...
if they go out to the sites i know they wont take long to email me ...

Siegfried Schlagrule

Bronze Member
Mar 19, 2003
Indiana
Detector(s) used
All types of BFOs owned. Especially want White's Arrow; White's Oremaster; Exanimo Spartan Little Monster; Garrett contract Little Monster.
since R de T owns the Tayopa Mine legally he may frown on visitors visiting without permission. exanimo, siegfried schlagrule

OP
OP
T

the blindbowman

Bronze Member
Nov 21, 2006
he may own a mine but it is not the tayopa mine . what prof dose he have that it is the tayopa ?

djui5

Bronze Member
May 22, 2006
Mesa, AZ
Detector(s) used
None
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
What proof do you have that it isn't? And I mean physical proof, not speculation based on your interpretations of stone maps and seeing gold mines from a plane 25 years ago.

Siegfried Schlagrule

Bronze Member
Mar 19, 2003
Indiana
Detector(s) used
All types of BFOs owned. Especially want White's Arrow; White's Oremaster; Exanimo Spartan Little Monster; Garrett contract Little Monster.
all of your questions now were thoroughly answered in the previous posts on this thread. There are at least three main Tayopas and a total of 18 seperate mines that were operated from the main mine. Most likely whatever you have info on is located on the legal claim of Real de Tayopa. He has given hints to the ones that are not on his property. As to the dutchman mine I have lived long enough to notice that someone claims to find it annually since the thirties and about every three months since the 1950s. Here's another wake up call for you. Lots of folks have IQs above 100 and some have IQs above 400 so a 107 is about average smart and below 80 is learning disabled. exanimo, siegfried schlagrule

OP
OP
T

the blindbowman

Bronze Member
Nov 21, 2006
Siegfried Schlagrule said:
all of your questions now were thoroughly answered in the previous posts on this thread. There are at least three main Tayopas and a total of 18 seperate mines that were operated from the main mine. Most likely whatever you have info on is located on the legal claim of Real de Tayopa. He has given hints to the ones that are not on his property. As to the dutchman mine I have lived long enough to notice that someone claims to find it annually since the thirties and about every three months since the 1950s. Here's another wake up call for you. Lots of folks have IQs above 100 and some have IQs above 400 so a 107 is about average smart and below 80 is learning disabled. exanimo, siegfried schlagrule

thats cool but thats not what was said ! lol

Siegfried Schlagrule

Bronze Member
Mar 19, 2003
Indiana
Detector(s) used
djui5 said:
Siegfried Schlagrule said:
some have IQs above 400

Really? 400 huh? :o :o :o

One of the people credited with a 400+ IQ is the scientist Hawking. Mensa lists other members with IQs above 400 who are not so well known to the public. Normally IQs of 130 and up are considered genius level. exanimo, siegfried schlagrule

OP
OP
T

the blindbowman

Bronze Member
Nov 21, 2006
some people dont test well... lol . and if you under stood what i stated you would have known my IQ is not 107 , its some where in the area of 223 but there is a catch . i learned how to do over 300 types of math in my head in 3 weeks . but my brain well not keep it after a given time i blank 80% of it and revert to a simple state again . and anything out of place is a no no ...have you ever seen the movie the rainman ,, ....not as bad or confused ....lol

Nov 8, 2004
Alamos,Sonora,Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Gentlemen: Having been associated with Mensa for a bit, I believe that 200 Binet is tops, and only gollum hit that.

Make no mistake, a high IQ does NOT equate to a balanced or productive brain.

Tropical Tramp

civilman1

Gold Member
Nov 29, 2005
PA-MD
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett Infinium LS,White's MXT's and Surf II Lot's-O-Coil's
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
...................K-MART

Siegfried Schlagrule

Bronze Member
Mar 19, 2003
Indiana
Detector(s) used
djui5 said:
who told you his IQ was 400?

several published articles said that. since I don't care one way or another I didn't bother to go check. mensa would have the straight skinny on high IQs. check there. i know several folks who maxed the military general technical apptitude test at 160. exanimo, siegfried schlagrule

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread