New Hampshire
Detector(s) used
Garret Master hunter Cx Plus
Primary Interest:
Other
Aspartame,artificial sweeteners,sweet and low,nutrasweet,etc
Dr. Janet Hull

Aspartame Side Effects

There are over 92 different health side effects associated with aspartame consumption. It seems surreal, but true. How can one chemical create such chaos?

Aspartame dissolves into solution and can therefore travel throughout the body and deposit within any tissue. The body digests aspartame unlike saccharin, which does not break down within humans.

The multitude of aspartame side effects are indicative to your genetic individuality and physical weaknesses. It is important to put two and two together, nonetheless, and identify which side effects aspartame is creating within you.
Aspartame Side Effects

The components of aspartame can lead to a number of health problems, as you have read. Side effects can occur gradually, can be immediate, or can be acute reactions.

Aspartame Side Effects

The components of aspartame can lead to a number of health problems, as you have read. Side effects can occur gradually, can be immediate, or can be acute reactions.

Aspartame Information:

Aspartame Side Effects
Aspartame Case Histories
Artifical Sweeteners
* Phenylalanine
* Phenylketonuria

Message Board Forum:

Think you are having an aspartame reaction? Join Dr. Hull's aspartame message board forum and communicate with others!

* Ask Dr Hull Forum

According to Lendon Smith, M.D. there is an enormous population suffering from side effects associated with aspartame, yet have no idea why drugs, supplements and herbs donā€™t relieve their symptoms. Then, there are users who donā€™t ā€˜appearā€™ to suffer immediate reactions at all. Even these individuals are susceptible to the long-term damage caused by excitatory amino acids, phenylalanine, methanol, and DKP.

Adverse reactions and side effects of aspartame include:

Eye
blindness in one or both eyes
decreased vision and/or other eye problems such as: blurring, bright flashes, squiggly lines, tunnel vision, decreased night vision
pain in one or both eyes
decreased tears
trouble with contact lenses
bulging eyes

Ear
tinnitus - ringing or buzzing sound
severe intolerance of noise
marked hearing impairment

Neurologic
epileptic seizures
headaches, migraines and (some severe)
dizziness, unsteadiness, both
confusion, memory loss, both
severe drowsiness and sleepiness
paresthesia or numbness of the limbs
severe slurring of speech
severe hyperactivity and restless legs
atypical facial pain
severe tremors

Psychological/Psychiatric
severe depression
irritability
aggression
anxiety
personality changes
insomnia
phobias

Chest
palpitations, tachycardia
shortness of breath
recent high blood pressure

Gastrointestinal
nausea
diarrhea, sometimes with blood in stools
abdominal pain
pain when swallowing

Skin and Allergies
itching without a rash
lip and mouth reactions
hives
aggravated respiratory allergies such as asthma

Endocrine and Metabolic
loss of control of diabetes
menstrual changes
marked thinning or loss of hair
marked weight loss
gradual weight gain
aggravated low blood sugar (hypoglycemia)
severe PMS

Other
frequency of voiding and burning during urination
excessive thirst, fluid retention, leg swelling, and bloating
increased susceptibility to infection

Additional Symptoms of Aspartame Toxicity include the most critical symptoms of all
death
irreversible brain damage
birth defects, including mental ******ation
peptic ulcers
aspartame addiction and increased craving for sweets
hyperactivity in children
severe depression
aggressive behavior
suicidal tendencies

Aspartame may trigger, mimic, or cause the following illnesses:
Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
Epstein-Barr
Post-Polio Syndrome
Lyme Disease
Graveā€™s Disease
Meniereā€™s Disease
Alzheimerā€™s Disease
ALS
Epilepsy
Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
EMS
Hypothyroidism
Mercury sensitivity from Amalgam fillings
Fibromyalgia
Lupus
non-Hodgkins
Lymphoma
Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD)

These are not allergies or sensitivities, but diseases and disease syndromes. Aspartame poisoning is commonly misdiagnosed because aspartame symptoms mock textbook ā€˜diseaseā€™ symptoms, such as Graveā€™s Disease.

Aspartame changes the ratio of amino acids in the blood, blocking or lowering the levels of serotonin, tyrosine, dopamine, norepinephrine, and adrenaline. Therefore, it is typical that aspartame symptoms cannot be detected in lab tests and on x-rays. Textbook disorders and diseases may actually be a toxic load as a result of aspartame poisoning.

Ever gone to the doctor with real, physical symptoms, but he/she canā€™t find the cause? Well, itā€™s probably your diet, your environment, or both.

Aspartame is the common denominator for over 92 different health symptoms at the root of modern disease. The Aspartame Detoxification Program demonstrates the most effective way to reverse disease symptoms is removing the underlying cause - aspartame.

I counsel aspartame victims worldwide and have witnessed nine out of 10 clients restore their health by following the Aspartame Detoxification Program. Begin with detoxifying your body of all residual chemical toxins from aspartame's chemical make up of phenylalanine, aspartic acid and methanol and their toxic by-products, and see if any adverse health symptoms remain. Try the Aspartame Detoxification Program, and within 30 days your symptoms should disappear.

Steps:

1. Remove all sugar-free products with aspartame from your diet.
2. Learn to 'read' your body. Begin recording any health changes.
3. Get a hair analysis.
4. Be happy with yourself.
5. Detoxify.
6. Restore depleted nutrients.
7. Exercise and get plenty of rest.
8. Eat 75% raw foods at every meal.
9. Drink water, water, water.
10. Get control of your life.

I designed this Ten Step Program to help protect your health and the health of those you love from being seduced by the sugar-free diet craze. Wishing you good health.
What can you do about aspartame side effects?

Set an example by changing your diet.

* Tell everyone you know.
* Talk to the schools and day care centers. Offer to speak at parent-teachers meetings.
* Contact your local, state, and Federal government representatives.
* If you see someone with a diet drink, ask if they have had any of the typical aspartame side effects.
* Spread the word at your work.
* Distribute the Aspartame Consumer Safety Network and Pilot's Hotline
* Tell your doctor about the scientific research available proving the negative side effects of aspartame.
* Register a complaint with the FDA, the FAA, the NutraSweet Company about aspartame poisoning.
* Return all food products with aspartame, opened or unopened, to your grocer. Tell him/her the products make you sick. The grocer can return them to the manufacturer for a store refund. The manufacturer should get the message. So, will the grocer.
* Spread the word on computer networks.
* Publish articles in newsletters at your church, place of work, or neighborhood association.
* Set a personal example for health and wellness.

Chadeaux

Gold Member
Sep 13, 2011
Southeast Arkansas
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
I remember the documentary "Sweet Misery" . . . lots of that stuff in there.

If I remember right, one of the sweeteners was originally part of a pesticide. Since the human digestive tract supposedly cannot absorb those molecules, it is supposed to be safe.

I'll stick with Stevia.

FarmerChick

Bronze Member
Nov 10, 2010
North Carolina
Detector(s) used
BH LoneStar
AT PRO
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I agree. this stuff is poison.

someone told me coke (or pepsi) was ditching the asparatame and switching to something differrent soon.

spartacus53

Banned
Jul 5, 2009
Whiting, NJ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Austin does have a point

Attachments

• getting old.jpg
    getting old.jpg
    73.7 KB · Views: 134

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm using miracle berries to sweeten things now. Bought 5 plants, 3 are 4 ft and 2 are 3 ft tall. I get enough berries to last wife and I all year with a lot left over.I have at least 200 in freezer right now with bushes producing couple dozen more every 3-5 days so far. I can sell them for $1-$2 each if I wanted.

FarmerChick

Bronze Member
Nov 10, 2010
North Carolina
Detector(s) used
BH LoneStar
AT PRO
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
TH please elaborate. 'miracle berries'? just never heard this.

what plant are we talking about? Enquiring minds want to know. thanks

and what do you have to do to the berries to make a sweetner, for say, sweet tea?

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Google miracle berry and miracle plant.

The berry affects your taste buds, makes any thing sour, tart or bitter sweet. Eat 1 berry and it lasts about 1.5 hours, eat 1 berry then bite into a lemon, its sweet.....

spartacus53

Banned
Jul 5, 2009
Whiting, NJ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
There is some interesting reading on that berry TH, but just watch, a few years from now there will be more studies indicating the berry will make your tongue fall out, give you some sort of cancer, or just burn out your taste buds.

The above is brought to you by The American Sugar Council.. :laughing9:

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Spart, it has been used in it native land in West Africa for at least 300 years and no ones tongue has fell out yet, With out elaborating lets just say there are other uses too..... (wink ) Synsepalum dulcificum - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Here are my plants in my back yard, the netting is because the birds also love the fruit. Holes are big enough to allow bees and butterfly's in but birds and squirrels cant get in........ there are 5 miracle trees and 3 Calamansi trees, (Filipino lime trees), fruit is really good in my Corona....:occasion14:

P1000369-1-1.jpg

P1000370-1-1.jpg

P1000371-1.jpg

Last edited:

FarmerChick

Bronze Member
Nov 10, 2010
North Carolina
Detector(s) used
BH LoneStar
AT PRO
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
very interesting

I am off to google it. I gotta know more about it now. thanks

spartacus53

Banned
Jul 5, 2009
Whiting, NJ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Spart, it has been used in it native land in West Africa for at least 300 years and no ones tongue has fell out yet, With out elaborating lets just say there are other uses too..... (wink ) .

Ahh TH, you almost had me there with that 300 years, but here's the thing....

Tobacco and smoking have been around a lot longer and look at that track record :laughing9:

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Spart, its just fruit, not smoking it, snorting it or shooting it up, just eating it like grapes.

Crispin

Silver Member
Jun 26, 2012
Central Florida
Detector(s) used
Coinmaster Pro, Sand Shark
Primary Interest:
Other
Miracle berries are safe and the real deal. they bind to taste receptors in the tongue and temporarily alter the signal sent to the brain that interrupts taste. Starts in five minutes after eating. Peaks at thirty and is gone by 1.5 hours.
As for problem with 3-5-aspartame....don't drink the kool-aid. Its not cancerous and does not cause any long term problems. When metabolized through the kidneys it creates an ion imbalance that draws water into the bladder. thus, it is a diuretic that leads to lots of pissing(don't ban me for this word, I could use the word micturation but I'm not sure everybody would get it.) Nutrasweet (3-5-aspartame) is less cancerous then the UV rays you are exposed to from the sun on a daily basis. This is the little boy who called cried wolf.... you want to save the world. GET CIGARETTES OUTLAWED. Sincerely, your resident MD.

spartacus53

Banned
Jul 5, 2009
Whiting, NJ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Crispin, what you said may be all well and true, but some so called good foods can cause harm too... :tongue3:

Why does everyone in medicine practice anyway :icon_scratch: ... Is it because they don't always get it right :dontknow: :laughing7:

As I said earlier, wait for some studies to come out, and watch them flip-flop year after year :tongue3:

The above was an endorsement by the American Egg Council..

Eggs, they're good for you...

and bad too :laughing9:

FarmerChick

Bronze Member
Nov 10, 2010
North Carolina
Detector(s) used
BH LoneStar
AT PRO
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
it isn't all about cancer, the Big C

it is about aspar. causing headaches, other symptoms to MILLIONS of people. the chemical is all about daily life, not the final chapter we will all face at some time.

live better, cut out the chemicals

FarmerChick

Bronze Member
Nov 10, 2010
North Carolina
Detector(s) used
BH LoneStar
AT PRO
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Spart, lets eat eggs vs. the chemical crap put in foods, think we might outlive most if we don't get stalked and killed by some of the members :laughing9:

basic foods are best vs any chemical concotion anyday

spartacus53

Banned
Jul 5, 2009
Whiting, NJ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Bah, a little bit of chemicals is a good thing for your body and I'm a prime example...

I'm well preserved and plan on living forever :headbang: Like I said, so far, so good :laughing7:

FarmerChick

Bronze Member
Nov 10, 2010
North Carolina
Detector(s) used
BH LoneStar
AT PRO
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
LOL good thing you are preserved. you will be pickled and fermented etc. before embalming :)

well I just ate some Yodels so I good to go!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread