Native American Medicine Bags

AU24K

Gold Member
Nov 19, 2006
Where good deeds are performed daily
Detector(s) used
Garrett Fortune Hunter, White's CoinMaster, Garrett American S3, Compass Coin Magnum and a couple of others you will only find in museums!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Last edited:

old digger

Gold Member
Jan 15, 2012
Montana
Detector(s) used
White's MXT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You may want to post in the American Indian Artifacts Forum. Larson1951 may very well help you out.

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
From Virginia... Powhatan Nation, Monacan Nation, Sioux Nation; I am known to Elders as White Buffalo & wife is known as White Eagle. We have Medicine Bags, known as MOJO BAGS; and go to Pow Wows, do you? I also SMUDGE homes, getting rid of nasty spirits, and purifying homes. It MAY be best to be on Psychic/Medium/Paranormal "board" for stuff like this... DUNNO.:coffee2: Coffee?

Last edited:

releventchair

Gold Member
May 9, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
Medicine usually personal /private,individual. Have you sought information from nation?.

austin

Gold Member
Jul 9, 2012
San Antonio, Texas
Detector(s) used
Garrett 250
Primary Interest:
Other
Hey, check online. I bet there's a Chinese company that makes and sells them, probably at Walmart or the dollar store.

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
Better to go to Pow-Wow... buy empty Medicine Bag there. Fill it with Royal Sage, crystal rocks, birth stone, arrow heads, & other items of personal worth (for me... BUFFALO RING, BUFFALO STONE (engraved), etc.). You can wear it; put on front inside door knob (to protect house); we have only ONE door entry. Pow-Wows USUALLY have ALL items you need to fill Medicine Bag/Mojo Bag. HH!

Last edited:

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
So, Son of Nature... tell us about yourself. I know that HUGE amounts of GOLD from Cherokee Nation is/was in NORTH Georgia; there was once a US MINT "down there"... "google" Georgia Gold Rush; US Mint - Dahlonega, Ga.; Legends of Cherokee GREAT CAVE (MAY be in NC; check Swift Silver Mines "board" on TN); check Rocky Face Mountain in YOUR area. HH! MOJO BAG: put piece of GOLD in YOUR Mojo Bag, using LAW OF ATTRACTION; it will "draw" GOLD to YOU, or YOU to GOLD! Good Luck!

Last edited:
OP
OP
AU24K

AU24K

Gold Member
Nov 19, 2006
Where good deeds are performed daily
Detector(s) used
Garrett Fortune Hunter, White's CoinMaster, Garrett American S3, Compass Coin Magnum and a couple of others you will only find in museums!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I love hiking and camping north of Dahlonega. "Son of Nature" comes from the fact that I will not kill even a spider. I often stop and observe plants, insects and animals with great respect. I have no native blood but appreciate the ways of living and the spirituallity of our TRUE American inhabitants.

I have panned gold in the area but not in the National Forest, where it is forbidden. No metal detectors, either.

I haven't attended a pow-wow for several years but am always eager to attend.

Thank you all for your replies.

Best,
Scott

Chadeaux

Gold Member
Sep 13, 2011
Southeast Arkansas
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Did you get my PM. Discussion of the same on that forum . . . just have to ignore the "I'm more native than you are" folks.

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
OK, to be here, too... go to TN Treasures by Location section - Georgia; LOTS of NORTH Georgia stuff... the LEGENDS stuff is GREAT! AND! Go to Pow-Wows & talk to the Cherokee ppl with interest. You may "learn something"... about Rocky Face Mountain; MAY be "Fed"... BUT!

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread