CoCoa Passes Baggy Pants Law
Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
Discoveries

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree8Likes

Thread: CoCoa Passes Baggy Pants Law

« Prev Thread | Next Thread »
    Charter Member
    us
    Jul 2006
    Florida
    Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
    29971 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting

CoCoa Passes Baggy Pants Law

Here is one law I fully support, hope they enforce it ............

Baggy Pants Ban in Florida Sparks Controversy | Fashion - Yahoo! Shine
    PLEASE READ OUR RULES. CLICK HERE TO READ ------> TreasureNet.com Rules

2nd Amendment
    "A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed"

Si vis pacem, para bellum "If you want peace, prepare for war!

USAF 1967-1971

I do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic..."

No Expiration Date!

Dec 2003
    Western Schuylkill County
    MINELAB EXPLORER SE PRO ....... Garrett Pro Pointer…… Sovereign XS-2 Pro
    33991 times
    Honorable Mentions (1)
    Come-on Now !

I know in most cases Crack kills, but there are a few exceptions.

I would hope the police know when to leave well enough alone for the sake of art & beauty

us
    Tribal Member of United Houma Nation -

Sep 2011
    Southeast Arkansas
    Ace 250
    6077 times
    Cache Hunting
    Wish some of the locals here had the gonads to pass a law banning such lewd behavior.

They can show their crack, but you can't have a rule banning them from your store. Something is out of whack.
    "When under trial, let no one say: 'I am being tried by God.' For with evil things God cannot be tried, nor does he himself try anyone. . . . Do not be misled, my beloved brothers. Every good gift and every perfect present is from above, coming down from the Father of the celestial lights, who does not vary or change like the shifting shadows." --- James 1:13, 16, 17

A few of my favorite pix: https://www.500px.com/ccjr221

us
    Jul 2009
    Whiting, NJ
    Ace 250
    1052 times
    Well there are a few ways to look at it. Once a law about clothing starts, where does it end Because not only clothing be under scrutiny, but so will colors Think I'm joking, think again

The first colors under the microscope will be red, blue and yellow for starters, they're gang colors...

There are more important things to worry about than fools in ill fitting clothing
    austin likes this.

Charter Member
    us
    Jul 2006
    Florida
    Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
    29971 times
    I fully support this law. I see no problem with it, hope I am lucky enough to witness it being enforced so I can take a picture and then point and laugh my butt off....

2nd Amendment
    "A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed"

USAF 1967-1971

I do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic..."

No Expiration Date!

Charter Member
    us
    Jul 2006
    Florida
    29971 times
    I have see them apply for jobs dressed that way, then wonder why they didn't get hired.....

2nd Amendment

USAF 1967-1971

No Expiration Date!

us
    manaloneblog.wordpress.com

Jun 2010
    Wherever there be treasure!
    An older blue Excal with connector, remote, Skullie headphones, and various coils. Got rid of the rest of my machines.
    8662 times
    I agree it needs to be enforced, just not so sure it really can be should adults decide to challenge it? Hopefully it won't be challenged.
    "Treasure is wherever it can be found."

Charter Member
    us
    Jul 2006
    Florida
    29971 times
    Similar law has been challenged in other cities and survived the challenges.

2nd Amendment

USAF 1967-1971

No Expiration Date!

us
    manaloneblog.wordpress.com

Jun 2010
    Wherever there be treasure!
    An older blue Excal with connector, remote, Skullie headphones, and various coils. Got rid of the rest of my machines.
    8662 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Treasure_Hunter View Post
    Similar law has been challenged in other cities and survived the challenges.
    Maybe at local levels. Like i said, I hope it never gets challenged and inspires other such laws where needed. But, in the higher courts I think it would likely be killed. Thongs on public beaches. Holes in bluejeans. Lace/see-through outer garments. During bike week down here we have young women in thong leather chaps bearing signs along US 1. Setting standards for minors is one thing, but when you try to take those "laws" into the adult world it becomes something else entirely. I'm sure the higher courts would kill it fairly quickly.
    "Treasure is wherever it can be found."

Charter Member
    us
    Jul 2006
    Florida
    29971 times
    Law has survived for over 4 years in city I know of in az so far where friend of mine lives.....

2nd Amendment

USAF 1967-1971

No Expiration Date!

Charter Member
    us
    Jul 2006
    Florida
    29971 times
    Every day it lasts is a good day. LOL.
    bigscoop likes this.

2nd Amendment

USAF 1967-1971

No Expiration Date!

us
    Tribal Member of United Houma Nation -

Sep 2011
    Southeast Arkansas
    Ace 250
    6077 times
    Cache Hunting
    @Spartacus

Why do gangs need colors anyway? Cut an "X" in the forehead of the Crips, an "O" in the forehead of the bloods --- then at least when the cops show up at a gang shooting they can play tic tac toe while waiting on the coroner.
    austin likes this.
    "When under trial, let no one say: 'I am being tried by God.' For with evil things God cannot be tried, nor does he himself try anyone. . . . Do not be misled, my beloved brothers. Every good gift and every perfect present is from above, coming down from the Father of the celestial lights, who does not vary or change like the shifting shadows." --- James 1:13, 16, 17

A few of my favorite pix: https://www.500px.com/ccjr221

us
    Jul 2009
    Whiting, NJ
    Ace 250
    1052 times
    Like I said, we don't need any laws on the books.. It can only escalate.

Funniest part is that some here are always crying about their freedom, and I'd love to see those striped too

Charter Member
    us
    Jul 2006
    Florida
    29971 times
    I just want to be there so I can laugh and take video. At a penny a view I could get rich.

2nd Amendment

USAF 1967-1971

No Expiration Date!

us
    I deal in reality

Mar 2010
    Maryland
    XLT , surfmaster PI , HAYS 2Box , VIBRA-TECTOR
    2959 times
    I got to side with Spart. I don't want anyone to tell me what to wear. No I don't like there style, but it serves a purpose to indicate the maturity level of the person. Besides, they may be plumbers. lol No offense to plumbers, but you know the old joke. Duluth trading makes a lot of money from that joke. Frank
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	rooster 700.jpg 
Views:	216 
Size:	105.4 KB 
ID:	692541  
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Sponsored Links