rethinking the 12/21/2012 thing - Page 2
Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
Discoveries

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree10Likes

Thread: rethinking the 12/21/2012 thing

« Prev Thread | Next Thread »
    us
    I deal in reality

Mar 2010
    Maryland
    XLT , surfmaster PI , HAYS 2Box , VIBRA-TECTOR
    2959 times
    You guys really "snuck" that Pol. stuff in there and TH I think that was the Aztecs the Spanish knocked off. Frank
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	rose on ice 700 this one.jpg 
Views:	140 
Size:	82.0 KB 
ID:	699088  

us
    When you get Tired of the every day grind you turn to a place an time to slow down. Gold prospecting a way of life...

Oct 2010
    Alabama/ Ohio
    GTI-2500, Whites V3, xplorer XS Cortes & XLT Cibola Tesoro Tiger shark Now using a Xterra 705, Ace 350...
    91 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    It is sad the world has become the way it is and in Revelations God tells his people the signs of the end of the world. Obamma care is implementing a super chip into society for his health care bill starting march next year. A simple chip to be planted u nder your skin and it will give the doctors everything they need to know about you. Insurance coverages and your banking info. I hope noone on here takes that chip. I will be broke and with no health care because I will not take his chip... Read the book of revelation. Google march 31 2013 and see what the president has in store ... I am pretty suree that is the date. I apologize to anyone who thinks I am trying to push upon them the word of god. I am not I am just saying beware of the wolf wearing the sheeps clothing... HH everyone enjoy the hobby while you can He is trying to shut us down With Ugenda 21... but I am like you a common person seek out this info yourself. Thanks freddy

us
    manaloneblog.wordpress.com

Jun 2010
    Wherever there be treasure!
    An older blue Excal with connector, remote, Skullie headphones, and various coils. Got rid of the rest of my machines.
    8665 times
    Quote Originally Posted by s.c.shooter View Post
    They're all wrong. The world as we know it ended 11/06/12!
    Good! Now things can only get better!
    "Treasure is wherever it can be found."

us
    manaloneblog.wordpress.com

Jun 2010
    Wherever there be treasure!
    An older blue Excal with connector, remote, Skullie headphones, and various coils. Got rid of the rest of my machines.
    8665 times
    Quote Originally Posted by freddy williams View Post
    It is sad the world has become the way it is and in Revelations God tells his people the signs of the end of the world. Obamma care is implementing a super chip into society for his health care bill starting march next year. A simple chip to be planted u nder your skin and it will give the doctors everything they need to know about you. Insurance coverages and your banking info. I hope noone on here takes that chip. I will be broke and with no health care because I will not take his chip... Read the book of revelation. Google march 31 2013 and see what the president has in store ... I am pretty suree that is the date. I apologize to anyone who thinks I am trying to push upon them the word of god. I am not I am just saying beware of the wolf wearing the sheeps clothing... HH everyone enjoy the hobby while you can He is trying to shut us down With Ugenda 21... but I am like you a common person seek out this info yourself. Thanks freddy
    It's always been coming, in every generation. And yet, it's still here. And yet they have all always been so certain of, "the signs". This too will pass, just like it has always passed.
    "Treasure is wherever it can be found."

us
    Sep 2007
    New Jersey
    Whites V3i and DFX
    798 times
    Quote Originally Posted by spartacus53
    In light of the 2 nice back to back storms this past week, I'm starting to rethink that 12/21/2012 Mayan calender.

Not that the world will end, but if Sandy, dubbed Frankenstorm was a perfect storm, then what can happen in an alignment Since we will still be in hurricane season, I'm sure we'll have another storm roll through, but what will be the affect of a super alignment on the tides if a storm presses through.

It's truly amazing to see how everything can some to a grinding halt, and even being prepared will only take you but so far.

I'm going to use the money I would have used to buy Christmas gifts and throw a end of the world party on the 21'st.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Sponsored Links