Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
Discoveries

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By jeff of pa

Thread: FBI Rushes Into Home of Maryland Family and Shoots at Unarmed 18 Year Old Girl

« Prev Thread | Next Thread »
    Charter Member
    us
    WolfPack member

Aug 2009
    New Hampshire
    Garret Master hunter Cx Plus
    7951 times
    The Truth

FBI Rushes Into Home of Maryland Family and Shoots at Unarmed 18 Year Old Girl

FBI Rushes Into Home of Maryland Family and Shoots at Unarmed 18 Year Old Girl

By JG Vibes
    theintelhub.com
    November 17, 2012

This Thursday morning in District Heights, Maryland, an FBI swat team rushed into the home of an average, innocent family and shot at an unarmed, 18 year old girl.

According to ABC News:

“An early morning FBI raid has a District Heights family in fear. The agents came into the house and drew their guns at the family’s daughter, but she wasn’t armed.

“They almost hit my daughter, man,” says Emory Hughley. “If I hadn’t told her to go back in her room they probably would have shot her.”

Hughley says he was asleep in the basement when he heard a bang at the front door.

His 18-year-old daughter Myasia was upstairs in her room with two friends who were spending the night.

Around 6 a.m. he says he came up to the living room and saw 15 FBI SWAT agents coming inside, guns drawn.

“I’m shouting ‘Nobody is armed, nobody has a gun!’ and then all of a sudden I heard ‘She’s got a gun!’ and they just opened fire,” he says.

Hughley says he looked up and saw his daughter standing outside her bedroom in the hallway.

Then he heard gunfire.

“I’ve got eight holes in my wall. One bullet went past my head, almost hit me, ricocheted off my brick wall and some of the shrap metal hit my little daughter in the back of her neck, all for nothing.” says Hughley.”

The family and the whole neighborhood is stunned and traumatized by the attack, and the FBI has given no explanation aside from saying that they were “exercising a search warrant”

The girls mother is still demanding answers, “They tried to kill her,” she said. “They tried to kill my daughter.”

18 year old Myasia has since been treated and released from the hospital and has now fully recovered.

us
    Nov 2010
    North Carolina
    BH LoneStar AT PRO
    145 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    I want WAY MORE to this story. as horrible as it sounds, there is so much missing. Told her to go back into her room, YET FBI guy says, she's got a gun, bullets miss her head etc. something is way out of line in this tale.

more of the story or this is just the usual over dramatic response to something we truly do not know.

no blame just yet on my part for this weak story.

Charter Member
    us
    Jul 2006
    Florida
    Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
    29342 times
    Keep the politics out of the thread or it gets locked.
    PLEASE READ OUR RULES. CLICK HERE TO READ ------> TreasureNet.com Rules

2nd Amendment
    "A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed"

Si vis pacem, para bellum "If you want peace, prepare for war!

USAF 1967-1971

I do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic..."

No Expiration Date!

Charter Member
    us
    WolfPack member

Aug 2009
    New Hampshire
    Garret Master hunter Cx Plus
    7951 times
    The Truth
    There is no politics in this thread

Charter Member
    us
    Jul 2006
    Florida
    Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
    29342 times
    I deleted the post.
    PLEASE READ OUR RULES. CLICK HERE TO READ ------> TreasureNet.com Rules

2nd Amendment
    "A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed"

Si vis pacem, para bellum "If you want peace, prepare for war!

USAF 1967-1971

I do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic..."

No Expiration Date!

us
    Jul 2010
    The heart of Aggieland
    Ace 250
    97 times
    Could this be a version of 'SWATTING'? I think it was in the news a couple of months ago, someone calls the cops, they send swat. Maybe this is a bigger version of that stupidity? At least the family, for the most part, is ok. As far as the FBI goes, if she was unarmed, and they saw a gun, they should all be drug tested.

Bill

Dec 2003
    Western Schuylkill County
    MINELAB EXPLORER SE PRO ....... Garrett Pro Pointer…… Sovereign XS-2 Pro
    32057 times
    Honorable Mentions (1)
    I have a problem with the whole idea of Bursting in to a home in the first place.

Unless someone is Firing out the windows or a active killer was just chased in,
    it should not be allowed.

My guess they got the wrong address & are now deciding whether to manufacture Evidence or say "ooops"
    there is no excuse to burst in firing weapons if shots are not being heard.

Sorry but when 10 of This

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	S_W_A_T__by_SteveDemmitt.jpg 
Views:	4284 
Size:	133.9 KB 
ID:	701593

Bust through your door unexpectedly ,
    they are Not in danger !
    Last edited by jeff of pa; Nov 18, 2012 at 07:44 AM.
    pat-tekker-cat likes this.

us
    Sep 2012
    Western Pa.
    Whites XLT
    304 times

Remove Ads

Home | Forum | Active Topics | What's New

Sponsored Links