Well now

Aug 20, 2009
New Hampshire
Detector(s) used
Garret Master hunter Cx Plus
Primary Interest:
Other
Problem is this, Red, and I know a great deal about Napoleon. As is often the case, he who starts being a freedom fighter often must become a dictator himself, just as happened to Napoleon.

As I do.Yes but that all being beside the point of what i was saying,he refused to give up,thats the main point, when faced with certain defeat.If you think you are defeated then you already are defeated.To adapt and overcome situations you need any and all info on the situation.See it as building an engine without knowing the torque specs and or sequences.Sure you can put it together,sure it will run,but not for long.

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Wherever there be treasure!
Detector(s) used
Older blue Excal with full mods, Equinox 800.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
As I do.Yes but that all being beside the point of what i was saying,he refused to give up,thats the main point, when faced with certain defeat.If you think you are defeated then you already are defeated.To adapt and overcome situations you need any and all info on the situation.See it as building an engine without knowing the torque specs and or sequences.Sure you can put it together,sure it will run,but not for long.

Why build the engine if it's only going to cause your eventual death, create air and oil pollution, consume natural resources, etc. :laughing7: Good lord, we've switched roles! :laughing7:

Aug 20, 2009
New Hampshire
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
Noooo you misunderstood :laughing9:My point of the engine was the torque specs was the negative info you choose to ignore.The good info was that it will go together just fine and it will run.But,without using the torque specs and sequences it will blow up in your face, it will not run for long without the info you choose to ignore.When theres things going on you need every bit of info you can get or its all pointless,youre going to fail before you even start.That doesnt make somebody a negative person to want every bit of info that they can get their hands on regarding a situation.it makes the a knowledgeable person.A negative person is the guy that works for me:laughing9:He's an out and out defeatist.He's a good guy,does his work.We talk about whats going on.If the SHTF his answer to it is to for them to come get him and take him away to a FEMA camp or put a bullet in the head without a fight.He willing to surrender without even trying.

Frankn

Gold Member
Mar 21, 2010
Maryland
Detector(s) used
XLT , surfmaster PI , HAYS 2Box , VIBRA-TECTOR
J Edgar Hoover, now he knew the importance of accumulating information! He had something on everyone! Frank

Attachments

• STILL LIFE-0003 wolf.jpg
    STILL LIFE-0003 wolf.jpg
    169.5 KB · Views: 61

packerbacker

Gold Member
May 11, 2005
Northern California
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It's like telling your platoon "We are surrounded by the enemy".
That sounds like negative information.
Then you tell them that they "Now have a target-rich environment".
Now, what appeared at first to be "negative" information, has become something to celebrate. :)

Aug 20, 2009
New Hampshire
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
To me,what the bottom line is,is information is neither negative nor positive.Its just information period.All information is useful and helpful in dire situations.When inmates from Auschwitz escaped and were able to spread the news of what was happening there.Would that information be looked at as something to ignore because of the negativity in it.Such as "This information is negative,its going to be bad for morale,we shouldnt tell anybody"

Frankn

Gold Member
Mar 21, 2010
Maryland
Detector(s) used
XLT , surfmaster PI , HAYS 2Box , VIBRA-TECTOR
Thats between classified & top secret info! STILL LIFE-0003 wolf.jpg

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions