Slaves of the Internet

SpiritRelic

Sep 16, 2012
We are putting ourselves in a cyberprison.We are being fired from our jobs,being watched,judged.All because of trying to be free and have fun on the net.But there are those that want to build a cyberprison for us.We are going to let it happen to us aren't we.We the people have no say so.We are drones being controlled more than anything on earth.Robots that conform to everything we are told to do,say and think.This makes me sick.Wait,don't say to much here or you may get fired or go to jail.Will the people now have to fight a civil cyberwar to free ourselves? I think so.Will we ever have cyberpeace? I hope so.Everywhere we go now the higher ups want to enslave us.This makes me sick.You people love it,don't you.No fight,no backbone,no thinking for yourself.I think it's time for you to google the phrase.Or just stay in your cyberprison,i don't care,if this is what you want to be,a slave to the internet.

sonofadigger

Bronze Member
Apr 22, 2012
SOMEWHERE
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MINELAB E-TRAC MINELAB SAFARI TEKNETICS OMEGA 8000 GARRETT AT PRO GARRETT PRO POINTER VIBRA PROBE 580
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
slave to the grind ..good album

Infowarrior

Bronze Member
Oct 12, 2012
Fema Region 3
Detector(s) used
NOX 800, Ace 250, Garret Carrot
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Havent you ever read 1984? Or seen the movie on netflix?

Its not just the internet, like you mentioned... it is all aspects of our lives

This video just came out today on my subscriptions, this guy knows alot about the orwellian nightmare we currently are living in...

1984-was-not-supposed-to-be-an-instruction-manual2-1.jpg

Frankn

Gold Member
Mar 21, 2010
Maryland
Detector(s) used
XLT , surfmaster PI , HAYS 2Box , VIBRA-TECTOR
You liked that joke didn't you Spart. You know they had a big battle! The Lone ranger found out that Kimosabe meant piece of Sh it! Frank

Attachments

• STILL LIFE-0003 wolf.jpg
    STILL LIFE-0003 wolf.jpg
    169.5 KB · Views: 72

Frankn

Gold Member
Mar 21, 2010
Maryland
Detector(s) used
Infowarrior, I can't hear the audio, my hearing is bad so I usually examine the image. He is sure into conspiracy theory check out the titles on all those books. Frank

Attachments

• 111-2 700 head of old man.jpg
    111-2 700 head of old man.jpg
    81.5 KB · Views: 73

ticm

Silver Member
Sep 5, 2007
New Jersey
Detector(s) used
Whites V3i and DFX
SpiritRelic said:
We are putting ourselves in a cyberprison.We are being fired from our jobs,being watched,judged.All because of trying to be free and have fun on the net.But there are those that want to build a cyberprison for us.We are going to let it happen to us aren't we.We the people have no say so.We are drones being controlled more than anything on earth.Robots that conform to everything we are told to do,say and think.This makes me sick.Wait,don't say to much here or you may get fired or go to jail.Will the people now have to fight a civil cyberwar to free ourselves? I think so.Will we ever have cyberpeace? I hope so.Everywhere we go now the higher ups want to enslave us.This makes me sick.You people love it,don't you.No fight,no backbone,no thinking for yourself.I think it's time for you to google the phrase.Or just stay in your cyberprison,i don't care,if this is what you want to be,a slave to the internet.

I wanna be a Internet prison guard.

Infowarrior

Bronze Member
Oct 12, 2012
Fema Region 3
Detector(s) used
NOX 800, Ace 250, Garret Carrot
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Frankn, These days theres a very fine line between theory and fact... Just cause the mainstream media says otherwise, doesnt make anything less true... Its more of a mental block for people to easily dismiss facts.

Peace

Frankn

Gold Member
Mar 21, 2010
Maryland
Detector(s) used
After the last election, I have lost faith in the ability of my fellow humans to understand what is really going on. They are to busy trying to remove there feet from the mess below. Frank

Attachments

• Bull.jpg
    Bull.jpg
    55.6 KB · Views: 75
Aug 20, 2009
New Hampshire
Detector(s) used
Garret Master hunter Cx Plus
Primary Interest:
Other
Actually the title shouldnt be slaves to the internet ,but more like slaves to the TV and mainstream media.

Last edited:

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
. ComputerSlave_2DtransGIF.gif

Copy of tumblr_m7d1qj89kM1qgewkeo1_500.jpg

Last edited: