Google orange glowing lights in the sky

SpiritRelic

Sep 16, 2012
I heard on the radio last night about how lately there has been hundreds of these balls of light being seen.There are pictures and video.And alot around the middle of October when something strange happend to me.After that internet program that i found and opened up i looked out of my bedroom window and saw something as this.The ball of light that i saw had a cluster of lights together.Like they were in a shape.Almost like a cluster of laser type of ball light.Well i really feel like something is going on,like i have been trying to tell you.Why i have a feeling it is connected to all light sources i don't really know.But when i saw that cluster ball of light outside my window there was a outside barn light that my landlord has and at the same time i saw the cluster the barn light became brighter.No drugs guy's.I am telling you something is going on.Maybe what i found on the net does not have anything to do with me seeing this weird stuff.Maybe i saw what all these other people have seen.I am going to have to get a small computer or one of these new pads were i can see the internet better.This phone is not cutting it for me.I can't surf the net and read stuff that great with this phone.Well let's hear the jokes now.About how i am on another acid trip.Just google orange glowing lights in the sky.I am not the only one that seen something.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions