Gold Member
Sep 28, 2007
Dirtyville
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Think this is going to be a bad one. Latest reports say 20 children shot, and there is next to nothing for hospital reports. One witness said he fired at least 100 shots, and I doubt that was all towards the two adults who are confirmed dead.

OP
OP
jeff of pa

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
CNN unconfirmed 27 :(

OP
OP
jeff of pa

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
entire School room Missing

Iron Patch

Gold Member
Sep 28, 2007
Dirtyville
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
CNN unconfirmed 27 :(

I don't trust CNN, they'll run with anything. I had a good laugh the day the supreme court upheld health care.... CNN looked like the fools they are.

As I typed the above MSNBC says 26 total, 18 kids. Sure is evil in this world.

Last edited:
Aug 20, 2009
New Hampshire
Detector(s) used
Garret Master hunter Cx Plus
Primary Interest:
Other
Heres an interesting detail.Two shooters involved here in this shooting,one dead one ,gets away.The batman shooting,2 people involved one caught ,one gets away

OP
OP
jeff of pa

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
i'm hearing the second may be in custody

20 year old from n.j. is dead

packerbacker

Gold Member
May 11, 2005
Northern California
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
All the more reason to carry concealed. The world is a dangerous place getting worse every day. A school is a great choice for a shooting spree because the chances of early confrontation is VERY minimal. Law enforcement CANNOT protect you in most cases; they show up AFTER the crimes are committed, surround the scene with yellow tape and take notes for the detectives and eventual court dates.
This is INDEED tragic!!!! Thing is, if someone is going to go off there just isn't any way to know soon enough to prevent it. There have been cases where the weirdos had been diagnosed but LAWS keep us from locking them up and throwing away the key as a form of "preventing" a perceived nutcase from that sort of behavior.
No punishment would be severe enough, in my opinion, for this animal. I suppose, if he were still alive, we could set him down with a glass of hot chocolate and try to find out why he was upset; that would help.

I hadn't heard about the second shooter yet. I'm curious, before I read any further, I'm going to guess they were into "gothic" bull$$$t. Of course, these "kids" are just different and harmless children, let them find themselves.

Last edited:
OP
OP
jeff of pa

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
looking more & More this Now 24 year old from Hoboken NJ may have had a student in the class.

They are now saying possably he killed his Mother at home in newtown

Makes me think if accurate, his mother may have had or tried to get custody of his child & he went Psycho.

But all speculation, adding things up

Still saying 27 dead 18 of them Kids

OP
OP
jeff of pa

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
All the more reason to carry concealed. The world is a dangerous place getting worse every day. A school is a great choice for a shooting spree because the chances of early confrontation is VERY minimal. Law enforcement CANNOT protect you in most cases; they show up AFTER the crimes are committed, surround the scene with yellow tape and take notes for the detectives and eventual court dates.
This is INDEED tragic!!!! Thing is, if someone is going to go off there just isn't any way to know soon enough to prevent it. There have been cases where the weirdos had been diagnosed but LAWS keep us from locking them up and throwing away the key as a form of "preventing" a perceived nutcase from that sort of behavior.
No punishment would be severe enough, in my opinion, for this animal. I suppose, if he were still alive, we could set him down with a glass of hot chocolate and try to find out why he was upset; that would help.

I hadn't heard about the second shooter yet. I'm curious, before I read any further, I'm going to guess they were into "gothic" bull$$$t. Of course, these "kids" are just different and harmless children, let them find themselves.

Just Hope he used unregistered guns because he was turned down for a license.

I didn't hear any gothic accusation b.s. but some were saying second shooter, others just person of interest who said
he didn't do anything, but in a field wearing camo pants, which I take it is suspicious near a shooting

milk86

Jun 6, 2011
Oklahoma City, OK
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer SE Pro

Here in OK...we can OPEN carry now since Nov 2012

packerbacker

Gold Member
May 11, 2005
Northern California
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
QUOTE: Here in OK...we can OPEN carry now since Nov 2012
They outlawed that here in CA along with a bunch of other stuff. No change in crime (as expected by the educated)

old digger

Gold Member
Jan 15, 2012
Montana
Detector(s) used
White's MXT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
What is this country comming to? Taking your stupidity out on innocent little children. MAN! We all need to keep those parents and relatives in our PRAYERS!

onfire

Silver Member
Nov 30, 2004
Wisconsin
Detector(s) used
250 2500
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Next armed guards at every school ? This school had some pretty good defensive measures in place Doors locked, security cameras. prof of oneself with I.D. If the dude was on camera no one suspected a guy dressed in black with bullet prof vest carrying several weapons? Just when in life do you become a psycho?

baspinall

Bronze Member
Jul 23, 2006
Pennsylvania
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Minelab Equinox 800
GPX 4500
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Don't even know what to say about this one...... very sad

dieselram94

Gold Member
Jun 17, 2011
Mid Coast Maine
Detector(s) used
Xterra 705, Tesoro Sand Shark, Garrett Pro Pointer (mine). Fisher F2 my son's
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
This is a very tragic event. I would say the gunman is nothing more than pure evil. This happens way to often, it is by no means rational to think more gun control laws and/or confiscation from lawful citizens is going to stop this kind of thing from happening. It is however right up the alley of the book Rules for radicals. One of the rules is never let a crises go to waste. School shooting of this magnitude= crises. Stated goal take away all guns. You do the math. Again, very sad.
Another scenario for the staging of outlawing firearms

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread