Predictions For 2013

AU24K

Gold Member
Nov 19, 2006
Where good deeds are performed daily
Detector(s) used
Garrett Fortune Hunter, White's CoinMaster, Garrett American S3, Compass Coin Magnum and a couple of others you will only find in museums!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Post what you see as possible occurrances in the coming year.

Me? After astrological study, it appears that the Mayans were off by only a couple of a few years.....

That, and new advances will be discovered in AIDS and Cancer research on a molecular level, promising hope;
but, alas, no cures. Yet....

Best,

Scott

Last edited:

stryker-one

Aug 10, 2007
Independence, Oregon
Detector(s) used
Scorpion Gold Stinger and Tesoro Silver
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
More lost items of interest (Banner material) will be found (probably by everyone but me). More rain in Oregon. I will not turn 60 (yet) ha. I might be able to talk the wife into getting a dog (a very big deal in my house). ASAT camouflage will become easily available (best for bow hunters). Gas turbine (Jet) engines will become available for a good price (yeah that will happen). There is so much potential for good stuff--and the optimist in me looks in that direction. Yep gonna be a good thirteen.Stryker

onfire

Silver Member
Nov 30, 2004
Wisconsin
Detector(s) used
250 2500
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Packers will win the super bowl, A rain storm will come and we'll blame it on the weather? All communication will be monitored,No cure for baldness (Because I watched a episode of star trek and the captain is still bald in the year 2610) Schools will have armed guards.

smokeythecat

Gold Member
Nov 22, 2012
Maryland
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The economy will still stink. Big Brother will get even bigger. And by 2014 we may go the way of Greece.

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
LOTS of po'ed "DOOM-Day" preppers will experience COGNITIVE DISSONANCE. Economy WILL improve... MORE jobs will be created/filled... starting with volunteers, pt-time workers. The "need" will be massive... YET! Do'able; we ALL gotta work as a TEAM... Together, Each Achieve More! Even MORE! TEAMS... Together, Each Achieve More Success! 2013! The Year for Family ReUnions... CELEBRATE!

Last edited:
OP
OP
AU24K

AU24K

Gold Member
Nov 19, 2006
Detector(s) used
Garrett Fortune Hunter, White's CoinMaster, Garrett American S3, Compass Coin Magnum and a couple of others you will only find in museums!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
From the Ric Romero Institute of Scientific Studies, water will be found at the bottom of the ocean and rain will be found to be wet.

Best,

Scott

Last edited:

rockhound

Bronze Member
Apr 9, 2005
Weather will get hotter and less rain in many places. Also more violent weather patterns all over the world, since sun activity causes many of these weather patterns. Also more fires because of the drier than normal conditions. Crops will be reduced and food will demand a premium price. Hopefully I am wrong, but that is what I see coming. Think positive thoughts and hope for the best. Good Luck. rockhound

dieselram94

Gold Member
Jun 17, 2011
Mid Coast Maine
Detector(s) used
Xterra 705, Tesoro Sand Shark, Garrett Pro Pointer (mine). Fisher F2 my son's
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
The economy will still stink. Big Brother will get even bigger. And by 2014 we may go the way of Greece.

My prediction as well plus one more prediction: another big Washington D.C. scandal.

OP
OP
AU24K

AU24K

Gold Member
Nov 19, 2006
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The Mayans were wrong....

If the Mayans were so good at predicting the future,
why couldn't they predict their own demise? :tongue3:

Best,

Scott

Last edited:
OP
OP
AU24K

AU24K

Gold Member
Nov 19, 2006
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Example: fast and furious!

Thank you for the correction. Cover up is much more appropriate!

It all depends on media coverage or the lack thereof....

Best,

Scott

Last edited:

Produce Guy

Bronze Member
Dec 17, 2008
austin,texas
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace250,garrett pro-pointer,AT/Pro,
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The Mayans were good at alott of things,prediciting their future wasn't one of them,but the did have and built great cities,roads,buildings,etc.Then like now the weather turned bad,lack of rain,over hunting,to many people,etc.The reason they got wiped out was the invading forces had better weapons.

dieselram94

Gold Member
Jun 17, 2011
Mid Coast Maine
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Sounds like if they would have had a second amendment and armed citizens they might still be around. America lets not loose another freedom, stand up for your rights!
The Mayans were good at alott of things,prediciting their future wasn't one of them,but the did have and built great cities,roads,buildings,etc.Then like now the weather turned bad,lack of rain,over hunting,to many people,etc.The reason they got wiped out was the invading forces had better weapons.

OP
OP
AU24K

AU24K

Gold Member
Nov 19, 2006
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ummm...

I think talk of the Second Amendment and politics is another thread on down the page.....

Let's not stray too far from the topic, shall we?

My Best,

Scott

Last edited:

dieselram94

Gold Member
Jun 17, 2011
Mid Coast Maine
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Yeah, your right on the second amendment. but I can say one thing, at the end of next year many of us will be saying about the years events...you can't write a book this good.

SpiritRelic

Sep 16, 2012
Also to blame,about the horrible random acts of a few.Video games,The movies,Junk food.The Gov loves a opportunity to put prison walls around us.Yeah take away there weapons.This is a great opportunity.Video games gone.You can't even buy a large soda in NY.Look what is happening people.Wake up America.Now people such as me with a mental disorder are being targeted.I Think 20013 will be a great year anyway because we all will pull together and make it a great year.
Merry Christmas and a Happy New year to all. :-*

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
Yeah, your right on the second amendment. but I can say one thing, at the end of next year many of us will be saying about the years events...you can't write a book this good.

Book? Into a "made for TV movie"? Directed by Oliver Stone?

dieselram94

Gold Member
Jun 17, 2011
Mid Coast Maine
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
I can say in the new year, I will be saying "I am so happy I went metal detecting today".

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread