Gold Member
Feb 23, 2011
S. Fl.
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excal II, Garrett, Tesoro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
RJC, I can agree that these med's ARE messing up people. Can we look at the WHY do people feel they need these things?
What is missing in their lives, that they feel lacking, unfulfilled? People do not feel whole, healthy, loved, and cared for.
Are we all but islands unto ourselves?

PEOPLE MAKE HAPPEN WHAT THEY WANT TO MAKE HAPPEN!

They seek out these drugs thinking it to be the 'cure-all', when what they are lacking in life is proper teachings and proper Love,
KHOOBA. This will forever be my mantra and my soap-box.

I have SEEN Love cancel out anger and fear and make the hardest of murderers and criminals whole! Unfortunantly, the teachings of things that are proper, does not make money (so many think), and there is no profit in it. This is why these teachings have been quashed and done away with.

The world turns on fear and anger, and money is to be made through these control mechanicisms.
IF proper Love (perceptions) were taught, then many would be made whole. But big bussiness can't have that! There is only profit in it, for everyday people, those of us who live amongst and with people. No profit for the CEO's of big pharma, if all were to be made well and whole.

So who we gonna blame? Drugs or people?
I do see your point RJC, I hope you can also see mine.
Blessings and Love, to you all out there.

OP
OP
Red James Cash
Aug 20, 2009
New Hampshire
Detector(s) used
Garret Master hunter Cx Plus
Primary Interest:
Other
Pat you kind of missed the point.Its not the people needing them,its the doctors whose first answer to everything is to shove pills down peoples throats so they can get their kick back money from the corporations.Cant sleep here take this pill.Tired here take this pill,depressed here take this pill.It goes on and on,for every little thing take a pill.A friend of mine went to see a shrink for depression,first thing she did was put him on meds.I dont even know him anymore after being friends with him for 25 years.

pat-tekker-cat

Gold Member
Feb 23, 2011
S. Fl.
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excal II, Garrett, Tesoro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I follow you there RJC.
Friend of mine went to doctor, just for routine check-up, he kept asking her if she would like some pain meds. She told him, she was not in any pain, and he kept insisting he could write her a script for pain meds. She did refuse them.

I don't take any type of meds, but I have been introduced to a way, to make my poop smell like roses! LOL! :laughing7:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread