onfire

Silver Member
Nov 30, 2004
Wisconsin
Detector(s) used
250 2500
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'v been seeing blame cast on some of these games being produced. some think lead to the killings lately. Well I have to admit I am a gamer use to be able to beat them in a day (While at work:laughing7:) The thing is who is really behind these? the generation now have grown up with these. Are they being trained by the shadow Gov. ? Killing with a joy stick holds no guilt nor conscious. A gunner on a Black Hawk can shoot from quite a distance and the figures on the screen look just like the figures on some games. Drown strikes with a joy stick are in the same category. Technology needs manipulation.

So are we training young killers or training young warriors

Last edited:

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Kids been playing war games since I was a kid..... video games are rated just like movies, its up to the parents to see they are monitored....... It is not the government's job to babysit or say what games can be bought and sold to adults...

If your going to start talking about a "shadow government" expect the thread to be locked soon.....

Frankn

Gold Member
Mar 21, 2010
Maryland
Detector(s) used
XLT , surfmaster PI , HAYS 2Box , VIBRA-TECTOR
Hay, my five kids went thru Balley Arcade , Sega, and a bunch more. They were all also taught to respect and shoot firearms by about 12 years old. Four own firearms. There all over 30 and have not shot anyone.
I use to go to the serial at the movie every Saturday when I was a kid. They always showed shoot um up westerns or gangster movies for the main attraction. No problems for me either, so you can scratch the movie and video game theory.
Frank

STILL LIFE-0002-1.jpg

Aug 20, 2009
New Hampshire
Detector(s) used
Garret Master hunter Cx Plus
Primary Interest:
Other
I played video games most of my life,Ive watched war movies,gangster movies,westerns,most of my life,Ive owned guns most of my life,I never shot anybody.

spartacus53

Banned
Jul 5, 2009
Whiting, NJ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I grew up in a neighborhood that made your above movies look tame, we just didn't get involved in that sort of nonsense :laughing7:

And yes, even in our very early teens we had a 38 Special and a 357 Mag :tongue3:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread