WHOS TO BLAME???

Frankn

Gold Member
Mar 21, 2010
Maryland
Detector(s) used
XLT , surfmaster PI , HAYS 2Box , VIBRA-TECTOR
WHO'S TO BLAME???

SPECIAL INTEREST GROUPS ARE OUT TO PLAY THE BLAME GAME. Lets take the green scientist that that work with weather. They say man is responsible for a global warming trend. The fact that the last great ice age ended 11,700 years ago and the Earth has been warming up ever since has not dawned on them. The fact that those glaciers that are melting formed during that ice age hasn't dawned on them either. There latest theory , believe it or not is that that thunder storms are eating the ozone layer fueled by excess moisture placed there by man. They name things like the moisture placed there by jet exhaust trails. I wonder if they ever considered the temperature shifts of the Earth's core? Frank

6 06-2 YELLOWSTONE 004-1.jpg

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I don't believe you can remove or add Moisture from the earth & atmosphere. when one area drys
another area gets wet. When the wet area finally drys, The dry area finally gets wet.
it's called nature. Special Interest Groups are environmental terrorists
out to run our lives

onfire

Silver Member
Nov 30, 2004
Wisconsin
Detector(s) used
250 2500
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
If some dudes had their act together and quit Pi$$en in the wind would the problem be fixed??? (You know who I'm talking about)

smokeythecat

Gold Member
Nov 22, 2012
Maryland
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
So, ok, it is sheer arrogance to think we control this planet, and are resonsible for the global warming. So I want to know what rocket scientist can tell me that if mankind was to blame for global warming, then how come the polar ice caps on Mars are also melting?

SpiritRelic

Sep 16, 2012
Human activity has no effect on this earth what so ever.Just because the Antarctica ice cap is melting,who cares.Don't blame it on global warming.I say fire off more nuclear power plants is the answer.We cannot have a impact on the weather,no way.I say strip every piece of forest down and keep adding concrete.Concrete absorbs the sun right.I am tired of these lies.
:-!

truckinbutch

Silver Member
Feb 15, 2008
Morgantown,WV
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Landstar
So, ok, it is sheer arrogance to think we control this planet, and are resonsible for the global warming. So I want to know what rocket scientist can tell me that if mankind was to blame for global warming, then how come the polar ice caps on Mars are also melting?
Sure . It's to keep things in balance because Hell is about to freeze over :tongue3:

davest

Silver Member
Nov 5, 2007
somewhere between here and there, south of over th
Detector(s) used
titan 3000xd/seahunter mk ll/Ace 250/whites 6000XL Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I agree with SpiritRelic. Let's cut down more trees and build more roads. That open water across the artic makes it easier for cruise ships to get from one spot to another saving fuel. It's a good thing.

SpiritRelic

Sep 16, 2012
Green house effect does not exist.We should be able to release what ever gases this country wants to into the atmosphere.Look how much China releases.I say let it rip.I say dump whatever in the oceans too.The fish will eat it.They say with the ice cap melting the sea level will rise.We got more to worry about other than some stupid water level,don't ya think!.I say we are all going to hell in a hand basket anyway.We should dump,cut,burn,whatever right.Everyone says global warming does not exist.And that's what i say.
O:-)

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I know I let gases rip into the atmosphere :thumbsup:

davest

Silver Member
Nov 5, 2007
somewhere between here and there, south of over th
Detector(s) used
titan 3000xd/seahunter mk ll/Ace 250/whites 6000XL Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
a bit more mountain top removal would allow us to burn more clean coal which certainly will help lower energy prices. Anyone else agree?

BTW, I'm trying to increase my carbon footprint. Do you guys think I should start mixing oil with gas for my truck or just leave it idle while I'm detecting?

I am going to write my congressional representative and tell them that the way to avoid this hassle with the keystone pipeline is to just dig a ditch and skip the pipe. I mean, hey, once that oil gets to flowing there ain't no way in hades to keep it off someones land. After all the earth is like a big circle and it's all down hill from Canada to the gulf of mexico.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Frankn

Frankn

Gold Member
Mar 21, 2010
Maryland
Detector(s) used
XLT , surfmaster PI , HAYS 2Box , VIBRA-TECTOR
The sarcasm is getting a bit thick! lol Frank Slow Go-1_edited-1.jpg Hay, I am not that desert tortes!!!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread