Its illegal to think.

Status
Not open for further replies.

SpiritRelic

Sep 16, 2012
It's illegal to think.

Facebook is now deactivating accounts if you think different than the majority.If you are one to think outside the box and not conform to everyday majority thinking you are being shut down.Just heard a big report about what Facebook is doing.I always try to look at things with a different angle.Never really liked being a follower.But it is being proven if you do not go along with the big news way of thinking you are being targeted and singled out.You are seen as weird if you express different views than the masses.You should conform to the news media ways of thinking and not to question anything else or you are going to be shut down quickly.So if you are one not to conform to the majority.You just are not accepted. :-X

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
my take, it is not illegal to think.
that is still the one thing they
cannot stop.

unfortunately though once we share what's on our minds, we risk being judged, misunderstood,
and in some cases accused of meaning something different :laughing7:

onfire

Silver Member
Nov 30, 2004
Wisconsin
Detector(s) used
250 2500
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Screw facebook it's just another stream of personal info to that very big computer run by the goofs.

dieselram94

Gold Member
Jun 17, 2011
Mid Coast Maine
Detector(s) used
Xterra 705, Tesoro Sand Shark, Garrett Pro Pointer (mine). Fisher F2 my son's
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
This kind of thing just proves how right I was to not have anything to do with that website, in my view it is pure evil full of people having diarrhea of the mouth. I also heard a while back most new affairs start on facebook.....just something to think about.

Aug 20, 2009
New Hampshire
Detector(s) used
Garret Master hunter Cx Plus
Primary Interest:
Other
I'm thankful i never touched it.Thinking isnt illegal as long as you conform to everybodies way of thinking.Free thinking gets you labeled as unamerican,a nazi,a communist,when in fact the accusers are exactly that.

Chadeaux

Gold Member
Sep 13, 2011
Southeast Arkansas
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
I love it . . . of course, since I spend a lot of time tracking down deadbeats I love it because it is a treasure trove of information about the deadbeats. It makes me money.

People are stoopid. They tell their friends everything. Looking for Joe Blow? Ask him to add you as a friend (sometimes, a fake name is needed, but I digress) and his whole life is laid out before you because everyone knows the more friends you have, the more important you are.

They'll tell you where they moved to, they'll tell you where they work,how to contact them . . . a place tailor made for me to rip them a new one.

Last edited:

smokeythecat

Gold Member
Nov 22, 2012
Maryland
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It is probably illegal to think, especially about the fact the Government of the United States of America will reach it's credit card limit (debt ceiling) this week and the country could default. This week, not 3 months from now, they are spending money they don't have a lot faster than what they thought. Obamacare is going to cost every American $7000 over the next 7 years or so, as parts of the new law go into effect Tuesday. Don't think, it hurts too much.

jerseyben

Gold Member
Nov 18, 2010
NJ Pine Barrens
Detector(s) used
T2 SE
Primary Interest:
Other
Facebook is now deactivating accounts if you think different than the majority.If you are one to think outside the box and not conform to everyday majority thinking you are being shut down.Just heard a big report about what Facebook is doing.I always try to look at things with a different angle.Never really liked being a follower.But it is being proven if you do not go along with the big news way of thinking you are being targeted and singled out.You are seen as weird if you express different views than the masses.You should conform to the news media ways of thinking and not to question anything else or you are going to be shut down quickly.So if you are one not to conform to the majority.You just are not accepted. :-X

Care to back that up with some sort of source?

SHAME on everyone who replied to this by jumping to conclusions without even hearing a SHRED of factual information pertaining to the lofty claims that the OP is making.

Aug 20, 2009
New Hampshire
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other

SHAME on everyone who replied to this by jumping to conclusions without even hearing a SHRED of factual information pertaining to the lofty claims that the OP is making.

How much would you care to wager jerseyben,I'll bet my life.

ray in ny

Jan 21, 2006
southern tier ny
Detector(s) used
WHITE'S CLASSIC III
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The source is NaturalNews.com. Read the article for the facts and further discussion, and be sure not to miss the replies posted by the anti-free-speech, anti-Second-Amendment "liberals" following. Maybe wake up a little, folks.

spartacus53

Banned
Jul 5, 2009
Whiting, NJ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Jerseyben, apparently you don't get it. This is the "Everything Else" forum, a forum where you can state anything you want as fact. :laughing7: Heck, feel free to use any obscure source you want that don't even have credentials, it's all good :thumbsup:

Aug 20, 2009
New Hampshire
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
Ray look what you did you ruined my bet:laughing9:I read about it from 4 or 5 different sources myself.

Aug 20, 2009
New Hampshire
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
Jerseyben, apparently you don't get it. This is the "Everything Else" forum, a forum where you can state anything you want as fact. Heck, feel free to use any obscure source you want that don't even have credentials, it's all good

Actually spart it comes from people to blind and lazy to type a few words into google to get answers,they expect every bit of information handed to them,kind of like food stamps and welfare.They dont bother looking therefore it doesnt exist to them,sound familiar.It takes about 15 seconds to find the article.What a massive undertaking.Its funny,the main part of treasure hunting is RESEARCH.I hope they dont call themselves treasure hunters.

Dano Sverige

Silver Member
Aug 10, 2009
SWEDEN
Detector(s) used
(on the dry)Minelab ETRAC, backup x-terra 305.(in the wet ) Minelab Excalibur II
I'm thankful i never touched it.Thinking isnt illegal as long as you conform to everybodies way of thinking.Free thinking gets you labeled as unamerican,a nazi,a communist,when in fact the accusers are exactly that.

Or ...."That bloody Brit'!!!"? lol. :P

OP
OP
SpiritRelic

SpiritRelic

Sep 16, 2012

You want hard facts.You better stick with CNN.Get ready for another crazy year. o_O

ray in ny

Jan 21, 2006
southern tier ny
Detector(s) used
WHITE'S CLASSIC III
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Kathy Griffin was looking for some hard facts from Anderson Cooper On New Year's Eve, alright.

Chadeaux

Gold Member
Sep 13, 2011
Southeast Arkansas
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
AHH! Things are a bit clearer now. You're a classic "psychotic stalker"! No wonder you're a gun lover. In all honesty, that's the type of admission that should have the Feds or whoever descending on you like the fist of God and making sure you never have access to anything more dangerous than an eraser ever again! lol. 8-)

I am a professional skip tracer. When people steal property . . . that is, they take it away without paying for it . . . it is my JOB to locate the thieves and recover the property they have taken. It is also my job to recover payment for any loss suffered as a result of their actions. It is a legitimate job, a legitimate career. How legitimate? The police come to me for help locating people they have been unable to locate.

Do I find them all? No, but in the last 10 years, I can count every one I lost on two hands.

How many do I search for? On any given day I can have as many as 200 "marks" on my list.

As for my being a "psychotic stalker" and "gun lover" . . . I do not even own a gun at this time and the last time I owned a gun I was in my 20's. I'm 55 now. On the other hand, I do understand Constitutional Law and how certain here in this country and abroad are trying to destroy it.

DO NOT MISREPRESENT WHAT I DO AGAIN.

Dano Sverige

Silver Member
Aug 10, 2009
SWEDEN
Detector(s) used
(on the dry)Minelab ETRAC, backup x-terra 305.(in the wet ) Minelab Excalibur II
Your post makes a bit more sense now Chad'. In future try to widen your vocabulary so that people don't grasp the wrong end of the stick about you.
(Was that last part a threat by any chance?)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread