spartacus53

Banned
Jul 5, 2009
Whiting, NJ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sometimes you just have to put on your thinking caps and think outside the box. Thanks to the wonderful mind of Spartacus53, you too can now enjoy my solution to your gun dilemma :thumbsup:

Yes, not only do I have the answer, I can advise you how to accomplish this for very little up front, and in some cases even FREE!!! :headbang:

Yes, these courses can actually cost you nothing out of pocket, especially if you're unemployed. Just go to your unemployment office and ask to enroll in this exciting little known field of gunsmithing, especially when you can get a job, or even start your own business upon completion of the course :thumbsup:

Once you complete the course, you can go about making anything you want, including the ammo to fit it :laughing7:

This has been a public announcement from Spartacus53 The Great :laughing7:

https://www.google.com/#hl=en&tbo=d...aed9fac54bfaee&bpcl=40096503&biw=1024&bih=629

Dano Sverige

Silver Member
Aug 10, 2009
SWEDEN
Detector(s) used
(on the dry)Minelab ETRAC, backup x-terra 305.(in the wet ) Minelab Excalibur II
You need professional help mate! lmao.

OP
OP
spartacus53

spartacus53

Banned
Jul 5, 2009
Whiting, NJ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You think:icon_scratch:

Well thanks for stopping by mate:thumbsup: The funny thing is people would rather be crying in their beer, than seeking a solution :laughing7:

The again, where else can you run a thread and have time to put all of your cool saying's

They'll get my gun when they pry it from my cold fingers
Rather be judged by 6, than carried by 12
Guns don't kill people, people kill people

etc, etc, and so on :laughing7:

I guess it's best to act the super patriot rather than think of a way around the problem. Funny, but with all the gun posts here, there is not a possible solution mentioned. Yup, that involves too much thinking :laughing7:

austin

Gold Member
Jul 9, 2012
San Antonio, Texas
Detector(s) used
Garrett 250
Primary Interest:
Other
Guns Don't Kill People, Fathers with pregnant teenage daughters do.
Guns Don't Kill People, husbands that come home early do.
Rather be judged by 12, than carried by 6.

TheHarleyMan2

Bronze Member
Feb 27, 2008
Never Know I May Live Next To You!
Detector(s) used
GTI 2500/Bounty Hunter
Minelab Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Harley, I'm now several tons, carrying all this dead weight gun nonsense around :laughing7:

Well maybe you should ditch that heavy weight and stock pile up on some 96 round mags!!!

Pencil 96.jpg

If you strap 2 mags, one to the left and right side of your belt and practice using both hands, you can almost assult anyone with that much speed and firepower going all at once, you would certainly win a lot of battles or take out as much people as you want to!

Just think both mags 192 rounds all at once!! That is certainly enough to take out as many people as you would want to and then some! Just remember also practice using the rubber tipped end on moving targets to ricochet off walls, etc, to hit your targets!!

OP
OP
spartacus53

spartacus53

Banned
Jul 5, 2009
Whiting, NJ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well you do have a point, 96 of them too, that is if sharpened :tongue3: